00' Tahoe electrical upgrade suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Imi4tth3w

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 56
ok so RD 3250.1 amp powers 2 15 RD alpha v2's. what should i do with the battery/alternator.. there both stock and crappy and need to be upgraded. any suggestions

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 425
Alternator and batteries.
I'd say atleast a 200a, might want to try a 260 or so, if you could get a dual bracket and have 2 200s that would be better, and a 2nd or 3rd battery. Big 3, and wire. Basic whole electrical upgrade.
I'd suggest iraggi alts- he has some nice stuff for a great price.

Bronze Member

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 59
all of that?? dangg. would i be ok with one 200a alternator, wiring, and 2 yellow top optimas? how could i contact iraggi alts?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3287
260alt with a yellow top or kinetik 1800 in the front, and a 2400 in the back. That should work fine.

Bronze Member

San Antonio, Texas USA

Post Number: 61
that sounds like a good deal. oh and i might be selling the hoe and getting a burban cause i like those better plus i am possibly coming into a lottttt of money but i don't think i want to go for anything competition wise just something for the daily driver who likes his entire body to vibrate as he drives =) then of course i'm gonna take out the 3rd row and build in a temperpedic matress into it then figure out how i'm gonna sleep in my car with a/c without killing my car.. cmon you can't tell me that'd be tight
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us