Need a box!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 191
Does anyone happen to have any new OR used 15" boxes laying around they wanna unload for cheap that would make for a nice daily driver (sealed or ported). I need a box for a 15" Diamond D6. It has to fit in the trunk of a grand prix (98'-02'). I live in central Illinois (61536) so if someone could give me a price shipped itd be awsome. (and maybe some pix)

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12758
got this box ogle built...i will get you dimensions if interested

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
Ya im interested.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12759
k its 3.5cuft tuned to 38hz

16h x 30w x 23.5l

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3529
i have a sealed box for a 15 i'll sell cheap, like $20 plus SH, if you want dimensions or pics let me know.

Silver Member

Post Number: 193
Ya dustin if you got dimentions thad be cool. If you have the cutout diameter that be cool too. Last time a bought a box the cutout was a little too big and it pushed air through the screw holes!!! Chauncy idk if that would fit. My seats dont fold down either. Dont think itd fit through trunk lid.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3530
ok the dimensions are 19x18 and its 15 tall, and the sub cutout is exactly 14, all in inchs of course, which is around 2.5cf, it has 12ga direct lead wires and allready has t-nuts and will come with screws, ill post a pic in a sec.
ohh those measurements are external, its made with mdf and weighs around 35lbs.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3531
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i248/cenus/100_0310.jpg well the pics to big so have to click the link.

Silver Member

Post Number: 195
Are the boxes in pretty good condition other than the fact of being used (any semi-major flaws)? can you give me a price shipped? Area code is 61536. Also you accept paypal?

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3533
the only flaw is the one side the carpet is coming losse, but all you need is some 3mm spray and it should be good to go, and srry don't have paypal, but i take MO, refs are paul, and andrew capps on this forum and i have 3 others on e2s forum, i did a quick shipping quote from ups and it $40 for the 3day deleiverly, so would you $55 shipped? if you want more refs or pics just ask.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
Lemme do some more quick measuring. I think it might fit, but not 100%.

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
It might be a really tight fit. The max dimentions a box can be are 17"H x 16"w and 40-42" depending on the width. I got some cardboard laying around, tomarrow ill make a box the same dimentions and if it fits ill hit ya back and we might work something out. Do you know how thick the mdf is?

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3535
NP if you want email me kicker_solox1(at)hotmail.com and the mdf is 3/4.

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
Ill let you know tomarrow if it fits. Thanks for helping.

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
That box wont work. I angled it everyway it it barely pushed through. Once I put a sub in it that will add a little more area on the face so it wouldnt even push through then without damaging something. I found a box from a store but I think its only 5/8", but If i brace it up myself inside I think ittle be ok. If anyone else has a box lemme know before ASAP!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us