Username: Talon01

York, Pa Usa

Post Number: 75
for my 12 pg ti elite

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4751
Wow.What exactly would you consider an SPL cone?

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

RE SX 15, IA US

Post Number: 2207
An "spl" cone doesnt really exist.

Does your sub currently have a cone on it? If so, then leave the sub just how it is. If you are in need of a cone and/or parts, i would consider getting a recone kit or have the sub sent in for a recone.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4754
"An "spl" cone doesnt really exist."

Sure it does!They're on SPL subs.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6741
spl cone... u can contact pg to see if they have some available because i think they madea a few spl cones for the ti for some competitors back in the day...

a spl cone is a lighter cone that the stock one... the sorround is more flexible than the stock one. and lil bit thinner for more cone area than the stock one.... the voice coil sometimes is anozided if the stock one is not for more power... and at the end youll alil bit more spl manufactures claim the sensitivity goes from 1-2.5+ dbs

Bronze Member
Username: Talon01

York, Pa Usa

Post Number: 76
tyvm zpeedy i already shot pg an email

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 6380
we just tested more and burped it at port tune (45 hz) at 45 hz test tone and hit 141.5 db with voltaqe drop to 11.7 volts....this sub seems to LOOOOOOOOVVVE the low end...previously every sub we put in our suv hit best at 55 hz (three different subs)....were gonna mess with the port tune for the ti elite now and see if we can get more spl out of it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us