LowLife

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 15110
so whats the deal with your sub? did they fix it yet?

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1086
What up Chad. Nah I called Chad yesterday. He said he got the recone kit but hasn't had time to install it. The box is going to be tune to 34hz I hope it sounds better.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15112
nice. looks like you will be ready for saturday. so did he say he was gonna work on it today?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1089
He said he will have it done by saturday. So i hope its done by the morning. Im going to call him tomorrow and see if its done. How expensive is there 0/1???

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15113
pretty expensive. but they are good. you can come to downtown los angeles and get the 0 gauge from where i get mine. its only 60 bux for a roll of 50ft.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15114
oops i gave away my secret. hopefully no one else in the forum reads my post above.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1090
I got some from this one shop in Santa Ana but my stinger cable looks thicker. I got it at 3 bucks a foot. Are you going to be running the DD on saturday????

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15116
yep i will be running the 9515.

actually i might just run my 2 soundsplinter rl-s since i will only be bassracing. who knows. depends how lazy i am tomorow.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1093
Cool i'll see you there. Going to pick up the sub and box right now.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15118
nice. i just got done putting the dd in the car and i am all ready for tomorow.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3278
Nice. What time will you be there Chad. I have the JL 450/4 hooked up and ready to go. I saw that the Massive 800.4 was causing all the problems. Chad G. helped me determine that lol. Anyways. Components sound sweet but still no door panels :\. But atleast my ride will look clean, inside that is.

Gold Member

BME

Post Number: 3279
We'll I'm trying to semi-finish up my door panels before I get there so that I can atleast have door panels for the show. And then work on it later. :-). Kinda s ucks that the competition only offers 1st place trophies. I hope they have 2nd and 3rd so that atleast I know I'll bring something home rather than nothing.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15123
lol berny. you'll get first in bassrace unless tuan shows up. if he does you gonna have to run in the 139 class and i pwn that class with my dd9515. lol.

i'll be leaving my work at 11. i should be there no later than noon.

Gold Member

BME

Post Number: 3280
Sounds good. I'm waiting for the resin to dry up really hard so that I can cutout the hole for the midbass/range and hopefully it won't have any fumes. Then spray paint it black for the meantime. I was at Classic yesterday and then hooked me up with some crossfire rca's for a pretty good deal :-).

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15124
nice.

wtf you doing here posting. get your azz outside and finish the door panel. lol.

Gold Member

BME

Post Number: 3281
lol. I can't do anything right now. Its drying and all the fumes are being released. And after that, it shouldn't be much. Aye call me and when it gets to my voicemail just hang up. That way I can get your phone # since I got a new phone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us