Me So Dumm

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1557
Anyone know where this guy is or how i can contact him, I lost his email address, but his glass work looks amazing...

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

BME

Post Number: 3261
What did you need to know about fiberglassing.

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1560
i was gonna have him make me some kickpanels bc he's done em specifically for my car...but ive decided to go another route i think

Gold Member

BME

Post Number: 3264
kickpanels is probaly the easiest fiberglassing to do. I'm actually thinking about doing mines with some 5 1/2 mids but I don't know how much room its going to take.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4661
kickpanels is probaly the easiest fiberglassing to do. I'm actually thinking about doing mines with some 5 1/2 mids but I don't know how much room its going to take."

Umm...did you ever finish your doors?It's been like 2 months :-(

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 204
Hey Cal, I got your email. If your thinking of staying in stock location in the door just make sure you check depth first with windows down. Stock speakers are usually cheaper speakers and magnets are smaller. The big difference you will notice between kick-panels and stock door placement is the sound of the mid bass. I will put the photos of the Cherokee panels and pods on my myspace in a little, it is www.myspace.com/uroc97tj then go to pic's 1st album my photos

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 265
about how much do you charge to make speacil kick panels i would do it but to lazy and dont have the time

Gold Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 1563
thanks me so dumm....yea i had infinity kappa coax's for a while but when i upgraded to s600s the basket of the mid is like 1/2 too wide, btu its thick azz steel....i was thinking about makin a wood ring and re-doing the door, but now my dad might be gettin me a new car so idk...

Gold Member

BME

Post Number: 3267
No Rob there not done yet. But I have a good feeling something might happen this week :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us