AM I IN TROUBLE????

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 558
so u know that boomboxbuster thing. well i sent an email and i was pretty pissed at the time and heres what i said:

i love bass. all i have to say is wow. u guys are a bunch of fu(king complaining b!tches. wa wa wa. if someone goes by and u hear a little bass u get that annoyed to make a whole thing out of it. u and your crew are a
bunch of pusssy azz b!tches. stupid fu(king idiots. theres louder things
than bass u know. how about motorcyles. yea did u ever think about that u fu(king retards. wow.

and to that they responded:

I have turned you into hotmail for an offensive email, they will shutdown
your email.

now what?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9803
I doubt they will for one complaint. Wow did you voice your opinion lol. I'm with you tho.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12737
Freedom of speach FTW!!

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 559
hell yea. when i right someone somthing i right down exacly what im thinking. its the best way.

but to be on the safe side i made a new email. instead of big_edge_head its big_edge_head2, lol. i just have to change it on the important stuff like paypal, ecoustics, myspace and stuff like that. the good thing about a new email is i wont have junk mail all the time

Silver Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 361
Yeahhh... I doubt there will be any problem with your email, they say stuff like that to scare you. I would've used a bit better vocab to get your point across though lol...

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
would've have junk mail if you wouldn't go to those p0rn sites

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 560
u caught me

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2782
LOL what a dumbass

I doubt Microshaft will shut down your email for a first offense like this, or even get around to reading their complaint out of thousands but they are pretty much d!cks so you never know...

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 562
now im a dumbass brad

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2784
I didn't mean it literally Steve... but yeah that was pretty dayum stupid

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 563
yea well i thought it was nessicary....<<type but for real they cant stand it that much that they make there own little email thing. and have people working at a phone taking calls about, oh this guy went past me and there was a bunch of bass. do u have his lisence plate? yea i got it. ok we'll track em down. there the dumbasses

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
I can see it now "yeah, there was this toyota minivan with license XXXXXX that drove by blaring bass. I have a picture of them..." mail them a pic of the rear end of some old geezers minivan lol.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1695
I doubt that you can get in trouble as their email is a public email and all you did was voice your opinion. Even if you did swear...

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 167
haha... that kewl. Everyone should make a bogus email and spam them with messages!!!

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 564
i emailed em and said sorry lol and heres what he responed to:

I will be filing charges with the Bastrop Police for the email you
sent. I
assume you know that you broke the law? Maybe you should have spent a
little time in school to learn what is right and wrong. As soon as
Yahoo
and Bell South complete their investigation, you can assume I will
proceed
with the maximum charges. I will be working with them to put you in
jail so
you can spend a little time to study the law. Have a nice day.

This is the last communication from me until they knock on your door,
so
relax and pack..........

Gold Member

Post Number: 1696
He's just trying to scare you.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 565
yea but this guy. i hate him.lol

freedom of speech

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2788
Under Wisconsin statute 947.0125 - unlawful use of computerized communication systems - it is illegal to send mail containing obscene, profane, threatening, or harassing messages, pictures, words, signals, signs, sounds, data, or any means of intelligence of any nature.

If a person who sends, knowingly permits the sending of, or directs another person to send any type of message (including one or more e-mail messages) with an intent to harass, annoy or offend another person and with a reasonable expectation that the intended person will receive the message, whether or not the message is actually received, and whether or not he or she conceals his or her identity, is convicted of a computer crime for those actions, he is guilty of a Class B forfeiture.

If a message is sent with intent to frighten, intimidate, threaten, abuse, or harass another person, the convicted spammer is subject to the penalties of a Class B misdemeanor, whether or not the message is actually received, and whether or not the sender tries to conceal his or her identity. If the message contains obscene, lewd, or profane language, or suggests a lewd or lascivious act, a convicted message sender (instant message messenger) is subject to the penalties of a Class B misdemeanor.

The penalty for a Class B misdemeanor may include a fine up to $1,000, or imprisonment for up to 90 days, or both; however, for a repeat offender, the term of imprisonment increase up to 2 years.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9810
^^^That's flucking retarded. He's playing big head on a roll here. Arrest you for an email?

If that were the case I know someone known as cocoon that should be serving life in prison then.

Or have a gander over in the sat section. Hate mail is everywhere. They'd be pretty busy chasing everyone lol.

Pop a beer, relax and don't pack. Sheesh these azzholes can take things toooo far.

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1699
he said that or you did^^ ?

Silver Member
Username: Imnothereimjustvisiting

Post Number: 129
mayne dont hate on motorcycles, altho mine is a lil loud

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 569
jeeez brad are u trying to make me even more worried? that guy isnt gunna do sh!t. hes probobly gotten lots of email like that and if i never would of responed to that then he wouldnt of said that. i agree with paul. dosent that law violate freedom of speech tho? and he dosent even know where i live.lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9811
I love bikes! Been riding for years. It's just that these noise haters single bassheads out. The trash truck in the morning makes more noise for a longer period of time than someone thumping by. And yes those bikes with modified exhausts are only for one purpose and get overlooked in sound ordinances. Why?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2790
Sorry just letting you know that there is such a law in your state. You guys are probably right that he is just trying to scare people off but it sure doesn't help that he is a city councilman.

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
I wouldn't panic. How old are you?

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2791
He is 17 and I never thought of that... they can't really do anything to a minor other than maybe a call to the parents.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5975
your gonna get one hell of a spanking big edge

lol

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 570
a city councilman?

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 825
Rofl I know the guy that is doing this. He is NOT going to do anything. He is one of the people that sits behind the computer and law and complains about everything. He is a landlord for some trashy property here. Dont worry man, I got your back. I am scheduling a conversation with him realllll soon.

BTW, the Bastrop Police department doesnt care AT ALL.

Silver Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Post Number: 169
Get on your email account and change all your info or delete it (if you can) if your worried about it. Its not like you even said you were gonna kick there @ss or physically make them shut the eff up or even threaten their lives. All you did was call them out on how g@y they are. Dont sweat it man they say that sh!t all the time.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 572
thanks. that relaxes me a bit. nick how do u know him? and yea i edited most of my info. but the last email he sent my he put steve sk*****, my whole name. how does he know my name?

Silver Member

Post Number: 373
*twilight zone music plays*
If they have your license plate that's easy enough.

Silver Member

Post Number: 828
Edge head, I live in Bastrop. It is a small town. Everyone knows everyone.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 573
sweet, tell that guy to chill. i dont wanna worry if a squad car is gunna pull up to my house and take me away 24/7. and i live all the way in wisconsin too.

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1619
if you give me the email ill send him another messege just like yours. He can go fu<k himself for all i care and he wont do sh!t.

You can go up to someone on the side of the road and start swearing at them as much as you want and the police will only tell you to stop. They dont care as long as your not threatining someone. All you were doing is voiceing your opinion.

boomboxbuster or whatever can go fu<k himself

Username: Ramennoodlesoup

Post Number: 4
he's not going to do anything, what a douche.

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

use proxies

and go nuts

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1620
"is convicted of a computer crime for those actions"

^^^lol computer crime

and what brad said the worst that would happen would be a Class B forfeiture for obsine language:

http://www.vanwagnerwood.com/CM/Custom/forfeiture.asp

i doubt they would give you a fine of 1000$ for some swears and thats worst case sinario anyway

"I will be working with them to put you in
jail so you can spend a little time to study the law"

and theres no way he could make you go to jail for what you said becuase if you read the laws that brad stated you would have to threaten him. Plus you a minor.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 576
seriously tho its been on my mind all day today and last night. just think if u were me and that guy sent u an email like that. it would have u worried a little bit. i dont think hes gunna do anything. good thing im only 17 eh? yay for being a minor

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
My cousin was arrested for selling drugs at school that he got from an unknown source... he was 17 and I was like 19 or so, he took all the heat. He had to pay for anger management classes for 90 days or something- that's it.
I wouldn't sweat cussing at a guy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 838
WTF?
This guy sends me another message sayin:

On 9/4/07, James Murphy <boomboxbusters@hotmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for giving me all the info about Steve, it has really been a big help!

*Then he quoted the HTML code in my last email to him.

Steve, he must think that I am you lol?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 579

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 580
what do u mean info about me?

Silver Member

Post Number: 840
I dont know man. I havent even said a word about anyone. I think he thinks that I am you. I have no clue dude. Get on yahoo or something please.

Bronze Member
Username: Revenga333

Post Number: 16
He can't do anything, if he went to the cops with that they'd tell him to get lost. The cops would never bother finding you for one, two your a minor, and three it wasn't bad enough to hold up in court.

Now maybe if you had threatened them or something then it could hold up but you didn't, your fine. Don't lose sleep over it.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3924
lol he probably found this page that would be hilarious

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4653
"I love bikes! Been riding for years. It's just that these noise haters single bassheads out. The trash truck in the morning makes more noise for a longer period of time than someone thumping by. And yes those bikes with modified exhausts are only for one purpose and get overlooked in sound ordinances. Why?"

Well...I guess in some states they're starting to ticket guys on bikes too.For some reason they think that people bumping are into illegal activities and I think that's why it is the way it is not really because you're disturbing the peace but they see the crowd that has these loud stereo systems and automatically assume things.Just my 2 cents.Oh and don't talk about the dirt you're going to do before or after you've done it.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6451
Big edge head, why are you even worried? That's the most funniest thing I've ever heard. Tell that guy to pizz off and go to hell.
You're living in America for pete's sake. I can under if it were China/Mexico/Cuba/Iraq/India/Iran/ or any other countries where money rules.
If you really want to see what the guy's made of, tell him he has 10 days to make everything happen. Dare him to sue/call the cops/put you in prison. And if he can't do that within 10 days, then tell him to shut the hell up and go cry to his mama.
The guy's probably laughing at you with his friends. It's a big joke. He can't do diddly.
If you're that worried, why don't you call up one of those leech lawyers and ask for advice. They won't charge you as long as it's under 30 mins.
Seriously, this is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
Why don't you do a reverse role and say he's going to jail for talking to a minor, and that you will be forwarding a copy of his emails to the cops as evidence. Tell him a cop will be contacting him very shortly.
You can even reuse his emails. Just delete his words and insert your own. Leave out the other parts about cops/microsoft & email banning etc.
Instead of worrying, why don't you have fun.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4658
"Why don't you do a reverse role and say he's going to jail for talking to a minor, and that you will be forwarding a copy of his emails to the cops as evidence. Tell him a cop will be contacting him very shortly."

And make sure you alter the E-mail and make him look like a pedophile

Username: Hga

Post Number: 1
You think he is that stupid? If he copied down all the conversation here and gave it to your Dad and police, what would happen to you Big Edge Head?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5991
this is retarded. B.E.H, dont worry about it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6454
Nothing. Any adult threatening a minor on internet is a moron and very, very stupid. No court in America will find Big Edge Head guilty. He won't even get a warning. That's how stupid it is period.
If that douche bag wants to send a copy if this page to cops, let him. He'll just make an azz out of himself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6455
Correctiong: *if ---> of.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 944
Reply.

Tell em, "Good luck with that".

....and carry on as usual.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1175
this useles thread is still going?

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Summerville, SC

Post Number: 340
Yup it is! lol

Bronze Member
Username: Kiker

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 61
everyone spam him for being a bass hater

Bronze Member

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 63
My message to this nerd, cant wait to hear back:-)

-There are more important things in this world that we need to stop other than loud music. Stop being such a rookie and do something productive with your time other than trying to lock people up for having loud music.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5047
that would be funny if someone mails him a link to these threads. BEH hes just talking sh;t i wouldnt worry just some jackass with nothing better to do then harass minors.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 585
nick went to the police and the police said that this isnt the first time that this guy has done this. they said that he knows the law very well and will use it against u and knows when to stop. do not email this guy at all. im going to the police tonite. like in 15 min.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 586
hes a conartist

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5048
yeah sounds like he is crazy, but since your a minor he shouldnt be able to harass you and stuff, so that could be to your advantage. good luck

Gold Member

Post Number: 4679
Funny how you're scared.You talked some sh1t now man up and deal with the consequences.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 587
all i did was state my opinion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4680
"i love bass. all i have to say is wow. u guys are a bunch of fu(king complaining b!tches. wa wa wa. if someone goes by and u hear a little bass u get that annoyed to make a whole thing out of it. u and your crew are a
bunch of pusssy azz b!tches. stupid fu(king idiots. theres louder things
than bass u know. how about motorcyles. yea did u ever think about that u fu(king retards. wow."

Talk to me on the streets like that and we won't be talking.If anyone lets you talk to them like that they have no respect for themselves.You call that stating your opinion?I'm glad you're scared.Don't talk to people like that unless you're ready for something that can happen.The guy has your info,he may just show up at your house and do something to you,there are people in this world that don't f uck around with punks and will deal with you so...continue to worry.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 1...

Post Number: 5204
Upload

?????

Gold Member

Post Number: 4682
^Lol,that's an awesome picture Marshall :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9863
Shame he doesn't look like that now lol.

Upload

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 588
whatever rob. fu(k you. all u ever do is correct people on there spelling and act like a dick to me, and some others. mind your own bussiness. ill talk like that if i feel like it. at the time i was pissed off and felt like expressing my opinion. theres no need give me another reason that what i said wasent an opinion and that i was talking sh!t. everyone talks some sh!t. deal with it mr. perfect.

Bronze Member

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 64
The reply!!!

Adam,
What a loser you are. Grow up. You are now blocked from this email address. You only get one strike and you are out. Let's you and me have a short talk before I let you go.

My IQ is, shall we say beyond yours and I am rich and I know a lot about computers, etc..... I have the time to hire people to learn about people like you and all boom box "people" that are stupid enough to write to me just to try to bother me--that is not going to happen anyway silly. Tell Steve his time is running out--expect the knock from his friendly cop anytime. Did he know that you can go on line and email the police in West Allis? Want to know their fax number too? You have to speak to them to get it.......They were very nice to me. You want the complaint number? Don't you think an attorney like me can make this happen? I sent his picture too.

http://www.ci.west-allis.wi.us/site/contact.aspx?E=20

Oh, Yahoo told me they are taking "action" against Steve too. But, they would not tell me what they will do. I assume they will get him at the new email address also, don't you think? I was kind enough to provide that to them too! LOL. See their kind letter below:

Hello,
Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.
It is a violation of Yahoo! Terms of Service (TOS) to send threatening
or harassing email. You can view the Yahoo! TOS at:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

In this particular case, we have taken appropriate action against the
Yahoo! account in question, as per our Terms of Service (TOS). Please
know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose the action taken on another
user's account with a third party. We are not able to make exceptions
to this rule. Please let us know if you still need assistance so I may assist you further. Your patience during this process is greatly appreciated.
Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Mail.
Regards,
Ronald
Yahoo! Customer Care
http://www.yahoo.com/
3918xxxx

Oh yes, tell Nick---you have done good again. I will send the money I owe him. I believe he said $100 for Steve's info? How cheap friendship is!

Your friend always,
The Boom Box Man and loving it!

PS. I once sued another attorney 10 times, just for fun! Of course I won. So, I don't just like to go after people legally that curse me, I love to see them in jail! Good bye.........

Silver Member
Username: Wojopro

Summerville, SC

Post Number: 346
lol

Silver Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 367
wow^^

Silver Member

Post Number: 842
It really makes me mad when he says that I gave him all that info about Steve. I dont even know steve well at all. What is this guy's problem?

Bronze Member

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 65
who the hell is steve?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9879
That guy needs an addiction or something lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1700
This is one of those guys that just need a good beatdown....then he'd have a real reason to sue.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4683
"whatever rob. fu(k you. all u ever do is correct people on there spelling and act like a dick to me, and some others. mind your own bussiness. ill talk like that if i feel like it. at the time i was pissed off and felt like expressing my opinion. theres no need give me another reason that what i said wasent an opinion and that i was talking sh!t. everyone talks some sh!t. deal with it mr. perfect."

Lol...whatever you say kid.I remember helping you for hours,giving you tips on your install on AIM and for the simplest things that anyone should know.You're welcome and keep talking sh1t,it'll get you into trouble one day.Ever hear that song Don't write a check that yo a ss can't cash? or something like that.My point is that you talked a ton of sh1t for no reason trying to be cool and now that guy has you all scared.Imagine if someone were to ask him where you lived or he gave out that information and they showed up at your house or something crazy.Sh1t like that happens kid.

"who the hell is steve?"

Big Edge Head is Steve.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 1...

Post Number: 5207
I went ahead that sent this guy and email:

"Hello,

My name is Canaan, I am the Pres./Founder of Team Audible Insanity (a car audio club based out of Monroe, La). A few of my honorary members are from Bastrop. I have read the article about your "Boom Box Busters" and have a few questions:

1) How often do you have vehicles "bump past" your home/homes daily?

2) What time of the day do most of these "Boom Boxers" pass?

3) What type of neighborhood are these "Boom Boxers" predominately frequenting? (High crime, low crime, upscale, low-rent, nonresidential ?)

4) Do loud exhausts also create a notable nuisance in these areas?

I, in fact, make my living off car audio sales and installation as I work for an audio shop in Monroe. Many residents from Bastrop do come to our shop to purchase audio equipment. Outlawing audio would be detrimental to our sales/installs.

I do not condone "Bumpin" in residential areas at odd times (9pm and later), but the occasional "Boomer" during the day is just fine for most persons. I live just off campus and hear people all during the day (I'm actually on University Ave.). But, for the most part nighttime is silent.

Please respond to my questions and add anything you feel is needed.

I would also like to inform you that I have been (since long before reading your article) debating over having an Audio Competition in Bastrop. This would give "Boomers" a time and place to play their music as loud as they wish...as well as allow them to see just how loud they are via a high accuracy SPL sensor.

You see, I actually have an audio system the is capable of well over 150dB daily, yet I have never had a complaint against me. (I am curtious to others). I feel that it is not the audio systems that are causing the nuisance, but rather the persons in control of said systems.

Thank you,
Canaan"

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 589
what were those things about installs? i dont even remember. u didnt even install your system. the first time i talked to u all i did was compliment your system. then u act like a fu(king dick to me. u saw that video and saw the voltage drop. yea it drops but only at idle and i dont even play it that loud. dont act like u think u helped me, u did a few times but you acted like a jerk and thought everything i said was dumb and your right. oh okay. im trying to act cool. u come on here and think u know everything, u big fu(king know it all, and im not the only one that thinks this way. how about we just stop.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9883
He'll hate you too Canaan lol. This douche seems persistent.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4151
i agree with big edge head

Bronze Member
Username: Santa_fe

Post Number: 100
i say all of us on ecoustics find where that attorney guys lives....make a f ucking road trip to his f ucking house pull up in his nice little prissy azz grassy turn up the bass and blow out his f ucking windows!!!!!!!!!! then umm i dunno

Gold Member

Post Number: 4685
"what were those things about installs? i dont even remember. u didnt even install your system. the first time i talked to u all i did was compliment your system. then u act like a fu(king dick to me. u saw that video and saw the voltage drop. yea it drops but only at idle and i dont even play it that loud. dont act like u think u helped me, u did a few times but you acted like a jerk and thought everything i said was dumb and your right. oh okay. im trying to act cool. u come on here and think u know everything, u big fu(king know it all, and im not the only one that thinks this way. how about we just stop."

Lol,go ahead and try to act like I didn't help you with your sh1t.As far as my system goes...I didn't build the box and Zac helped me install the amplifiers and subs into the box but it was a joint project,thanks.Nobody helped me do my Big3...nobody helped me make my alt bracket for my 300 amp alt and install it...nobody helped me install my batts,head unit, comps and tweeters or rear fill and nobody helped me wire up my batts and grounds that I have throughout the vehicle.Zac built the box that I'm currently using and it'd be stupid for me to build a box and think I can make one better than a WORLD FINALS champ.If you think you can build a better box than him go ahead and try,I'd rather let a REAL PRO who actually has proof that the boxes he builds are sick...I wouldn't even try to f uck with his box building skills.Matter of fact I won't even try to build a box here in my apartment because I can pay for a better box and I don't have a table saw or clamps or other tools that a box build requires so I let Zac build it and that was that.Now back to how you're trying to deny that I helped you countless times...get real.Oh and when the hell did I say I knew everything?Seriously...if you have ever proved me wrong in something I've said please remind me of what it was,Driving has yet to prove me wrong on something and I bet it still pisses him off :-) If you had any knowledge on anything I'd be happy to learn it so you would no longer think I'm a know-it-all.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
so umm ya still wanna blow out that guys windows??

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
hey rob how much did that box zac built for ya cost cuz im look for a box or two for my 12's.....i have custom bandpass right now but iam thinking that selaed may sound better...need a lil imput right now.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 2802
Canaan is going to jail now too. Nick sold him out like a b!tch for 50 bucks.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 590
i never said anything about his box building skills. and dont even deny it. everyone knows u think ur the sh!t. and when have u helped me. maybe once or twice but countless times....u get real. fu(k you and have a nice day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4687
Lol Brad.Santa Fe,where are you located?I paid Zac 500 bucks for that box.

Silver Member

Post Number: 843
Rofl Real funny Brad.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1564
THANK YOU CANAAAN for finally writing a letter that makes some of us look decently educated. I'm sorry Big Edge, but if you really wanted to make a point to this guy, you shouldn't have just sworn at him and whatnot. Granted, this guy is probably a huge azzhole with basically nothing to care enough about except puttin restrictions on others, which is kind of sad. Rob I must agree, it is very dumb to pick fights over the internet because they mean nothing. I like to bump. I am courteous about my bumpin. If someone asks me to turn it down (which has never happened) I'll probably turn it down because I don't want to give a bad name for people who bump, or a bad name to teenagers like myself for that matter. I go to school, get good grades, work two jobs sometimes, all around work my azz off and I think I'm a decent kid, but it's the few flucking morons who make us all look like dumbazzes which is really disappointing. Steve, not saying you are a bad kid, but unfortunately this is a situation where you should tuck your tail between you legs and write him a letter apologizing but stating your legitimate argument. If the guy is ignorant enough to ignore your thought out arguments, than he is way less mature than 99% of the people who bump.

Thanks for reading if anyone actually read that....people who read probably include: Rob, Steve.. haha my $.02

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
umm im in florida melborne area

Gold Member

Post Number: 4688
"i never said anything about his box building skills. and dont even deny it. everyone knows u think ur the sh!t. and when have u helped me. maybe once or twice but countless times....u get real. fu(k you and have a nice day."

I never said you bashed Zac's box building skills,I was saying there far better than mine or your's.Keep denying that I helped you,it's cool,it doesn't even matter because there are far more people that know I help people on here ALL the time.Keep acting like a tough guy though...you'll get yourself in trouble soon enough.I won't get into the E-Thuggery like going over to Milwaukee or anything because I learned from my stupid mistake in my incident with Brad,it's just not worth it and not to mention you look very mature saying "fu(k you".

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 591
i know that email was dumb i was pissed at the time when i wrote it. just so u know he has threatnd me and has been harrassing me he sent 6 emails today about it. i dont really wanna talk about it cause he might be on here. but my aim and yahoo is: stavenmist316 if u want to know more

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 592
omg. rob just drop it. u never let things go. your an instigator. im not trying to act like a tough guy. jeeez. and btw alot of people here think the same that i do about u and just dont feel saying anything to u because u never let things go, and your extremely hard headed, and u wont accept the fact that u act like a d!ck alot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4691
Lol,Steve.Do some searching,I've said I was an a sshole countless times.So get your facts right,I've said I'm a dickhead.See?So what?I give good advice the majority of the time when it comes to systems and I say things how I see them,I'm not the type of person that hides things or is afraid to say them.If I have a problem with you I'll let you know it.Isn't that better than someone who just talks sh1t behind your back?I think so.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 593
i had a problem with u and i let u know. now u know how i feel so i guess we can just keep clear of eachother.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4693
"omg. rob just drop it. u never let things go."

Of course not.Things have to come to an end one way or another and I don't like taking the easy way out :-)

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 594
we all know that

Username: Hga

Post Number: 2
Waht did the fuss balls tell you when you went to the cops? @Bastrop

Gold Member

Post Number: 9898
OMFG

Bronze Member

Kearney, Nebraska US

Post Number: 66
Im glad im neutral on this forum.. nobody hates me... no body likes me

Santa Fe thats a good idea... im down

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 1576
hey adam...you're a flucking douchebag and i hate you.....how do you feel now azzhole???

haha jk dude, everyone was just yelling at each other, i felt the need to fit in

Silver Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 515
it sounds like that law is aimed toward internet sexxual predators. I doubt they are gonna care about some dude goin on an immature rant over email. not tryin to sound like a d1ck but thats just wat its gonna look like.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 4160
Steve im glad everything worked out...
it mightve been a unneccessary email to the boom busters dude, but it may of been well deserved...
live free or die hard <-HAHAHHAHAHHAH
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us