Dilemema

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3907
i need to find a beer cooler shaped like a beer can specifically a miller lite beer can for my fiance's dad for his bday.

but i cant find them ne where and i dont mean the ones that go around the cup im talking a cooler that is hard and can fit like 20 cans in it

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12087
hey long time no hear charlie - hows the install coming along .......

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3908
not bad lol need to get started on it again

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1375
hmm try ebay? or maybe millerlite.com? i no wut ur talkin about cuz i have a big a*s Pepsi cooler like that,its pretty cool the top has the lil tab thing jus like a real can lol

Silver Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, New Numbers ...

Post Number: 862
damn my nuts itch!

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 267
then scratch them

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 1237
LMFAO dayum Kyle are you just following this feg around and posting "then scratch them" after he says "damn my nuts itch!" LMFAO

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

ASU

Post Number: 1955
i wish i had some 8s like my boy wolfman...but id put them in door pods...no disrespect man.

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 582
best i can find out for u after abusing the google button.

Kooler Kraft International offers a portable insulated chest that is an enlarged replica of a 12-ounce aluminum beverage can. Available in 40-can and 8-can capacities, these chests are reproductions of the original beverage can, complete with tapered top, bottom and simulated pull tab.

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 168
lol special order for cost++++++ many labor; as they say or put it in a tub shaped like millers can, no other choice,unless you go keith might be a wedding of it's own depending your budget,lol. But how bout this? order a kegger from a a bar with that beer and to ur grils dad that they screwed up with the keg shape? seriouse too this aint "Meet The Parents" 1,or 2

Silver Member

Post Number: 584
just a side note what i posted is not a custom place i'm offering. they are the company who made the pepsi ones, red bull dog, and buffalo bills cans. if u search ebay thier all made by kooler kraft.

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 169
but how longs the wait and qaulity? but can charlie wait that long?

Silver Member

Post Number: 586
no no, i'm saying find a place that sells them i was just helping him these are comercial made. not private as far as i know. thier something u can buy at a store not from them unless a company or a rich man i guess. my whole point was i hope that aids in the quest to find one. seeing as thier the offcial maker of those coolers. like mattel is the maker of hot wheels.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3909
thanks keith i have a little while thats why i am starting to search now oh and btw he hates draft beer weird but yes he hates it otherwise i would have bought him all the stuff to put a keg downstairs in his garage lol

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4582
Go to a liqour store and flash some dollars at them.I'm sure they'll be willing to sell one of theirs.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3910
hey guys ive been trying to find kooler krafts website but i cant find it ne where even to look at the products i keep getting other stuff do u hqve a link i could follow

lol rob ive never seen a miller lite one just bud light and bud he has a budweiser one but he hates but and miller is his favorite

Gold Member

Post Number: 4586
Just buy him a sh1tload of beer.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3911
he has that part taking care of already trust me

Silver Member

Post Number: 588
nah charlie that's where i left off i went in circles if it helps i did find this one but idk only think i can say is this buy one like it paint it white get kinkos to to a viynal? spell check? for you and over lay it making your own custom one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BIG-RED-DOG-BEER-CAN-BULLDOG-LARGE-ICE-CHEST-COOLER_W0QQitem Z110164375545QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.ca/LARGE-PEPSI-COLA-CAN-COOLER-ICE-CHEST-DRINK-CARRIER_W0QQite

Silver Member

Post Number: 589
http://cgi.ebay.ca/LARGE-PEPSI-COLA-CAN-COOLER-ICE-CHEST-DRINK-CARRIER_W0QQitemZ 270158540889QQihZ017QQcategoryZ79691QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Dannyboyy

Peterborough, NH USA

Post Number: 418
hey charlie ur from the town that o/s a/d/s/ was made in, in the 70s 80s and early 90s. that is cool because a/d/s/ is my fav brand lol!

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3923
wow u know that, thats funny cause i almost bought some ads's last year i was telling my ex supervisor about my new comps he asked the company i told him he wouldnt know so he said try me so i told him and he was like ads they use to be right up here in wilmington i guess he use to go there all the time for stuff lol i had know idea

Gold Member

Post Number: 4655
It's a small world :-)

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3927
yes it is hey rob didnt i tell u ur my brother lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 4664
"yes it is hey rob didnt i tell u ur my brother lol"

Omg!The younger brother I always wanted to have to beat up,yay! :-)

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OKLAHOMA

Post Number: 593
and my two dumbass kids

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3930
lol rob ur right im sorry ill come home for my beating
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums