New truck, new system

jumbolias
Unregistered guest
Got a new 04 silverado. Looking to hook it up a little. Got $350-700 to work with depending on what I want. Only want to spend about $450 on amp/sub. $700 includes amp, sub, head unit. Any ideas for amp,sub,unit. Hit me up.

Username: Germanguy

Post Number: 6
not a wise idea is to safe on the head unit. but as a hint if your budget is really tight...
sony receivers aren't that bad as their reputation and can save you a lot.
also one planning with that kind of budget should keep in mind calculating the cost of reinforcing doors & propper cables. So take off or add another 100$. plus once you're infected to this, you will buy twice.
My advice would be NOT to spend 700, but to wait until you can afford around 1 G total to be satisfied for a very long time.

Bronze Member
Username: Hairball

City of Angels

Post Number: 49
and i say, do it the american way, put it on a credit card and overspend! why delay gratification?

Username: Nameyourpoison

Socorro, New mexico Usa

Post Number: 8
I totally agree with this guy if your gonna upgrade your trucks sterio go all out.because your not gonna be happy with what you bought and your just gonna upgrade it again. When i first was shopping around for the system for my truck i thought i was only gonna spend 2000 but i spent 3000.I purchased a killer alarm the clifford matrix rs3.5 because if your gonna spend some money on it , you might aswell protect it becasue your sh$t will get stolen the next day you install it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us