Solo Baric L5s or a JL w7?

Username: Bittle

Post Number: 1
Im fixin to upgrade my system and I was trying to decide whether I should buy my friends pair of Solo Baric L5 15's or if I should pay some more money for a JL W7. Im thinkin of getting a hi fonics bx1500d amp or a mtx thunder 1501D amp. anyone know what the best setup would be for an Expedition?

Post Number: 2
or if someone has a recommendation for another kind of setup thats not too expensive im all ears.

Bronze Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 86
W7, they are nice

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 577
elemental design e15k - they dont come out til july but they are freakin awesome..

or the e15a - insane subwoofer, comparable to a w7 in SPL dept. but not as SQ relative

its truly an awesome sub

Post Number: 3
kool. Im just looking for some subs that hit HARD and wont take a huge chunk out of my pocket. I hear all these great things about the W7 and I was wondering if just one would be better than 2 Solo x's L5's or if there were some other speakers that were relatively inexpensive because my friend would sell me his L5 15's for 200 a piece. But I wanna make sure that there isnt something else out there thats better that I could get for about the same price. Know what I mean?

Silver Member
Username: Its_bacon12

Post Number: 584
yea i know wat u mean

i would reccomend 1 e15a in a big ported box, they hit insanely hard and can take a beating

its about $300 right now new from Elelental Design but they stopped making them so they're running low

Post Number: 4
so whats the deal with the e15k? because I went to the website and it said that the e15k ws like $135. which is weird because you said that they are awesome but theyre cheaper than the e15a's.
whats up with that?!

Bronze Member
Username: Dan3

Post Number: 88
Solo x's L5's ??? thats wut you said? The Solo X is a competition sub while the L5 is not...two different subs, if you had the option of getting the Solo-x i would personally go for that, awesome power...

Post Number: 5
sorry i meant solo barics, just didnt spell it out. ooops.

Post Number: 6
sorry i meant solo barics, just didnt spell it out. ooops.

Username: Sakins223

Philadelphia, Pa United States

Post Number: 1
i would reccomend the w7's i have 3 of my own and if they are pushed to their full extent they hit hard. my boy had 2 12 inch solo baric kicker square L7's and they didnt hit nearly as hard as the w7's he had jl is just so ahead of the game

jay amaro
Unregistered guest
HI GUYS^ ive got 6 12"id max subs in my ride, they hit deep and true, my boyfriend has 2 in his wrangler also, they sound so good all the boys stop and stare, take care guys
jay

Bronze Member
Username: Rswan

Post Number: 63
im starting to think this jay amaro guy is just some d!ck head thats trying to mess with us. so why dont you F-OFF you chode smokin f@g
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us