Bass Radiator

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Rattle your ... Missouri

Post Number: 2555
I'm half bored and wondered if it would be possible to build a big bass radiator that could radiate extreme bass waves out across a large area.

It'd be like a big powerful rotary woofer cube. There would be modifications to it compared to the one in existence.

1)The RPM would be increased a very extreme amount - As fast as physically possible - in order to increase the air moved when the blades turn.

2) The parts would be much more heavy duty to handle the extreme rotation speed.

3) The size of the fan would be increased in order to, once again, move WAY more air.

4) A very powerful, high current amplifier (Current Modulator, whatever) would be put into place in order to move the extremely large blades edge to edge in order to, again, move a whole lot more air.

What would you do with all the power of a big sphere of large diameter rotary woofers like that?

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9571
Wuzzup Andre? Build that HT sub yet?

Gold Member

Rattle your ... Missouri

Post Number: 2556
Ohh...no

I only have $200 I need like $1200 or so it might be a while, but I'll keep you posted.

Today's my birthday so maybe I'll get money...or something.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Im just light up my......

Post Number: 2747
andre... im pretty sure theyve already done that... i think phoenix gold and another company made one

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9590
Andre is kinda like Ecoustic's prodigy without a direction lol. You have to understand him to be able to contain him lol. He may just rule the world some day.......

Gold Member

Rattle your ... Missouri

Post Number: 2557
I have nothing to say ... nothing to say ...

Signing off
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us