Need Help find a system!!!

Username: 23marsblackmon23

Post Number: 1
Okay....I'm new on here and kind of new to the system game so I came here to find some help on a pretty good system setup. I have a "01" Montero Sport and I am looking for something to kill the game around me. A couple of setups I was looking at were:

1- JL 13w7 and 1- JL 1000 watt amp

2- Kicker 12" L7s and 2- Kicker ZX 1500.1 amps or
1- Kicker ZX 2500.1 amp

2- Kicker 12" Solo Baric X and 2- Kicker ZX 1500.1 amps or 1- Kicker ZX 2500.1 amp

I really don't know the difference between a the L7s and a the Solo Baric X so if you can help me there I would applicate it. Money is really not a fact because I have it. I am willing to get something worth paying for.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1250
What type music do you listen too? Do you plan on upgrading electrical? What exactly are you wanting out of setup? Feel free to email me for a few suggestions.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4376
"Money is really not a fact because I have it."

Heh,everyone says that until they realize how much money can be dropped in a system.We can easily set you up with a 10 thousand dollar system,do you have that much money to toss into your Montero?

Bronze Member
Username: Drant19

TX

Post Number: 26
from what he posted i think hes thinkin about putting like 2 G's into just the subs n amps...

Post Number: 2
Well you do have a point about that. Okay I my budget I have to spend is around 2 thousand dollars...so do you know anything that would be good around that price range?

Bronze Member

TX

Post Number: 27
does it have to be kicker or JL?

Post Number: 3
Not really....I just heard that those two were some of the best out on the market now

Bronze Member

TX

Post Number: 29
i would talk to kevin or ben from low-hz.com, either one will be able to hook u up with a sick setup for that kinda money.

also, if u want to be pushing more than 1000 watts rms, you really should look into upgrading your electrical system (HO alt, Big 3, and a good battery)

Post Number: 4
Thanks man
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us