Check it out

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3469
http://www.realmofexcursion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=410939#post410939

come on i know some1 needs something i have.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 9511
I have a strobe, could use a smoke machine. You gots? How about a digital camcorder? Ipod? I also need a new cordless phone, mines crapping out. I have two portable dvd players and two digital cams so I'm good there. Any 2 gig or higher flash drives? Memory cards for digi cams? Simulator games for ps2? Portable hard drives?

I like stuff.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3473
hmm too bad you didn't say something sooner on cordless phones i used to have like 5 of em, but got rid of them abotu 3mons ago had no use for them so gave them to the goodwill, and i don't have a smoke machine but i have a mister the thing that turns water into steam mist, works except the lights are burned out, don't have any flash drives or mem cards, have a couple ps2 games what ya lookin for? anything else let me know i have all kinds of stuff laying around.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9515
Digital voice recorder? Any decent tools? Disco ball with light? Fishing gear? Camping gear? Any rc planes/cars?

When I say simulator games I mean driving/flying. I have all the GT games and several other driving sims. Would like any flying games as well, combat or domestic. Don't like first person shooter.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3476
LOL paul you don't mess around when you say "i like stuff" lol but lets see digatial vocies recorder not that i know of, tools well my dad has all kinds of sh1t i highly doubt he'll wanna anything though i could ask though if theres anything specific your looking for, dico ball um na srry im not gayy, fishing stuff we have a bunch of reels and baits and hooks anything spefic like lures or spinners, don't have any camping gear that you'll want, srry no rc anything, games i have true crime streets la, MOH frontline and riseing sun, and espn 2k5, probally not what your looking for but figured i'll add it anyway.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9520
Lol Dustin. Yeah I do like stuff. I have a full bar at home so do ya have anything related to that? Signs or neon or objects of interest? Sport memorabilia that looks cool? I have two slot machines now, one not working. Any table top games, darts, gum ball/candy/vending machines? How about ANYTHING related to a HT setup. Wires, cables, speakers? Have a projector for sale?

I'm trying to help ya out here bud lol.....

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2200
15 bucks shipped for the strobe light right now!

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2201
:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9523
$16. Right now lol.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2202
17 at the mall right now!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9524
I also like competition.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2203
i thought you already had a strobe light?

go kick yourself in the nuts... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9525
$18.

This could work out for ya Dustin lol.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9526
Yeah but I like stuff remember? Even if I have more than one lol.

$20.Upload

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2204
i can get a strobe light for less than 20 at the mall if i really need one that bad, just trying to help him out but you seem to be all extra helpy helperish tonight so its all yours... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9527
Fug it. I'll buy it at $20 shipped if that's cool with Dustin lol.

Damn man. Just what are you asking for that damn strobe anyway??????

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2205
25 shipped i believe...

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3477
LMAO i was asking $25shipped OBO so if you want it paul its yours, email me kicker_solox1@hotmail.com to get details. LOL paul you make me laugh lets see i really don't have anything you said in the last post but i'll lokk in the shed and in the attic tommorrow to see if i have anything up there.

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2208
you will lock what in the shed?

and yeah, from what i have seen either paul is a packrat or just likes stuff... :-)

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3478
"you will lock what in the shed"

you don't wanna know trust me if you ever found out you would be scared sh1tless. and ya iknow how pack rats are my dad is one he still has sh1t from the 70's that he never uses or looks at for that matter but he keeps anyway.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9536
Lol, packrat? Not really. I like stuff because I take it to the mart on weekends and sell it. I bought a 3 megapixel camera from a guy here for $20 that I'll get $40 for. Yeah I do have a strobe light already but it's 20 years old. I also sell knives on the side. When you buy them in bulk you pick them up for $1 and change a piece. I sell them for anywhere btween $5-$10 each at the mart. I can make $150/day on some days and it beats sitting around the house.

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12027
nice set there man ......

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3479
damnn paul now i know not to piss you off, you'll stab my azz.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9546
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us