PayPal Buyer Credit

Silver Member
Username: Torn

Post Number: 153
does anyone use this to purchase items off of ebay? because i charged 500$ this week and am trying to find out the interest rate on it, i also tried to call them about it but they never told me my whole account number only the last 4 digits so i couldnt even past the first part of letting me talking to someone. It doesn't give me an option to pay them back until after 30days of opening the credit line. someone help.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 5008
should have payed more attention before you did it. it probably said it in the agreement when you first started.

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1424
intrest rate is 29.9%

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5029
x2^^. for all you know you just charged $500 worth of stuff with an interest rate of 20% or more. now that'd be funny.

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1425
lol he did :D

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5030
is it really 29%??? if so, holy shi_t! you better pay that off in full when you get the bill. damn, that was really stupid of you to do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
yea i was planing to pay it off when the bill comes i already got the money ready on the side,since it's my first credit card i though that was how much % i had to pay them back + the money i used of theirs. I was drinking with friends last night and asked bout it, they said i just pay the 500$ with no interest if it's on time and if it's late i got interest added + late fees and same thing with the minimum payments, that's how they f you up. Thats true right?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5032
it's not if it's on time, but if you pay it in full. if the balance is $500, pay the full $500 and it'll be taken care of. if it's late you get charged a late fee, plus a negative hit on your credit report. make less than the full amount and it incurs the interest rate.

no offense, but you should really learn how credit cards and credit work a little before getting one. your credit report will follow you forever, and you don't want it messed up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
GG. thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us