Last Chance for a Steal Deal on Zx2500.1

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3446
This is a good deal, since this Zx2500.1 hasnt been sold yet and im getting tired of just holding onto it.... I will sell it for 400$ +shipping, or 400$ and free shipping (with free shipping i wont be able to ship it out until next friday the 31st) Ill do it for like 410$ local, the 10 only to cover my gas to where ever im going if its 15+ miles away.

AIM -D92stealth

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 4367
Don't buy this amp.It's damaged as far as a few of us know.I've asked Killa numberous times about why the amp was heating up so much at 4Ohms but he never responds about it.DO NOT BUY,unless you want to send it in for repairs.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5017
so why does it heat up so quick at only 4ohm killa?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3447
Rob, i dont kno where you get this stuff??? Ive answered ALL of your questions i dunno wtf ur problem is. I said it gets hot in my trunk and i thought it was the amp until I tested it inside my house where its not hot, it was atleast 90degrees outside during the time it was in my trunk and even being hot it didnt affect its performance, second off i only have 1 DVC 1ohm DD9515 so how can i run it at 4ohm? And then again i told you if i sold it local i would be able to have it running so the person who wants to buy it can see it works fine..... get a life dude

Gold Member

Post Number: 3448
suck some serious wangage rob
Point out some questions i didnt answer... otherwise blow me

Gold Member

Post Number: 4374
"Rob, i dont kno where you get this stuff??? Ive answered ALL of your questions i dunno wtf ur problem is."

I've asked you multiple times about the amp and you've never responded about it...and as far as I can remember you were the one saying you ran it at 4 ohms...I have no reason to make that up.I can find the threads where you didn't answer my questions if you'd like or you can use the search feature and see for yourself.You probably shouldn't talk too much sh1t either Killa we might run into eachother one day so...chill your a ss out.I wouldn't have posted this BS multiple times if you had just answered the question(s) long ago.Like I said I have no reason to make any of this up so...I just don't want someone getting burned.It still surprises me that you'd sell it because your car is "falling apart from the bass".

Gold Member

Post Number: 3449
Rob, show me these threads, and you told me that in another thread to i said point them out. You never did, i never said anything about running it at 4ohms either...get facts before you say stuff.. i even gave you my aim and email in the last thread u said i didnt answer your questions... i dont kno whats up with you. I wont even be trippin if we did see each other one day
and yea it was making my car fall apart still. Like i said when i first got the car, if its to much for the car i will keep downgrading. I didnt expect so much from just the one sub. Im going sealed if 1500rms is still to much. With different subs as well..Its cool if u dont want to see sum1 get burned but i offered to show them many different ways its good...even said if its local ill have it running so they can see it in action. I have video cameras and such to record it in action along with temp. gauges, volt meters, ect. I just want to get rid of this thing since im not gunna be using it its been sitting around for quite some time now, and nobody i know locally personally uses anything more then 1200rms or so, so they dont want the amp

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Post Number: 6658
ill get it but i only got 250 :-(

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 234
i would get it to but i gots 30 lol i am broke

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1739
can u take 325 shipped?? or how about a trade. dd 3512 plus 40 bucks for this...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3451
i cant really go that low. The lowest i could go is probally 375 shipped but i wont be able to ship it out until friday since my bank would still be O.D until i get my paycheck. All these fees got me -500$ for 30 bucks in - transactions TCF sucks. get at me on aim if u have any questions, my laptop is about to die and my chargers at work. My phone is signed onto aim.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4379
I've been with TCF for 6 years and have never had a problem.I don't spend money that I don't have though.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S ON...

Post Number: 14885
what is tcf? the credit factory?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3452
TCF is a cheap bank that r@pes you for overdrafting i overdrafted 30 bucks and got hit with 33 bucks a transaction and there was prolly about 10 they where all like 2-3$ things. But i decided im keeping the amp now since you people think it has a problem. I cut one of my old boxes in half and threw it on the 9515 in a sealed box so i could have somthing until i have time to build another box. Its still loud as sh1t on it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us