How many watts is it really pushing

Bronze Member
Username: Dj_excite

Post Number: 78
im looking for an amp tht i can get some good SPL from i know lanzar sucks but hell, the prices just make u want to get them, are there 4000 watt amps really pushing 4000 or its more like 1000? how good is there sound quality

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 6440
If all you want is SPL, then give Hifonics a try.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
but lanzar is so cheap i cant help not buying a 4000 or 3000 watt amp for under 200$ lol just has me wondering.

Username: Aqua_acura

Post Number: 7
If it's an optidrive(although i doubt it would be around 200$...they're more like 4-700$), they are very solid amps. If it's a vibe or another older series, then you get what you pay for.

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1380
As with any cheap amp -- ignore any power advertisement unless it's clearly stated as RMS power. Those 4000w aren't 4000w amps at all. You can download the manuals from lanzar's site. They are 900w amps, reasonably accurately rated. Sound as good as any other 800-900w (rms) amp.

If you want 4000w from a lanzar check out the 4000D. It will cost you about $900

Multi KW amps aren't cheap.

Gold Member
Username: N2audio

Lawrence, Ks USA

Post Number: 1381
if you're looking for an ultra-budget SPL amp setup you might check out a pair of Lanzar HTG2600D's. They can be strapped for about 2400w rms. Total cost woulb be <$310.

I assume you realize you're going to need a monster alternator for that kind of power, especially if you plan to show it off on a regular basis.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
wat about a PPI D2000/1
i want bass and i will b pushing 2 12" cerwin vega strokers 2ohm dvc 4000watts max each sub.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=16553

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
and also would i need 0 gauge, or 4 guage is enough, i say 4 guage is enough, im looking at KnuKoncepts for wiring kit.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
what amp should i get the lanzar 2000d or the Lanzar VIBE286 2 Channel 4000 Watt

Bronze Member
Username: Csuho

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 41
which model is the 2000d? is it an optidrive if so i would get it. as for the vibe its ok but no where near the same output as an optidrive amp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
yes the 2000d is an opti but the 4000 watt amp is a vibe. but im not getting either now im just going for the 2600dHTG (herritage) model 2 of them strapped.

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1800
email me at jkidder01(at)earthlink.net

i have big 'ol amp for sale

Gold Member

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1809
email replied

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4876
i'd get two heritage 2600D strapped, they're very good and for the money, there's nothing better.

An optidrive 2000d is a great choice too, but if you get 2 amps, you can have many options, the only thing you'll lose is the ability to pla ya t 0.5 ohms, but you can wire it at 2 ohms and get more juice when strapping

Gold Member

IA, DP RD

Post Number: 1814
310 dollars for 2400 watts and theres nothing better? i dont believe it......

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 3207
Opti series are the only lanzar amps worth consideration, the rest are way overrated (that vibe won't do anywhere near 4000 watts lol)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4887
"310 dollars for 2400 watts and theres nothing better? i dont believe it......"

That's an ignorant post JK, what would you buy with 300$? a hifonics bxi 2006D (basically the same stuff with a higher price tag).

What you guys don't know is that Heritage is the 2nd line from lanzar and that heritage model is very good for the money. Check the board:

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Lanzar_Heritage_HTG2600D/

It does around 1200wrms+.

Gold Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth ...

Post Number: 4491
I hope you play all this at safe listening levels otherwise that strange ringing sound in you're ears will tell you have tinnitus and it takes a few days to clear but the damage as already been done, drink plenty of orange juice that has vitamin c and take it easy on the power, happy listening.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4891
^^^^lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
dam lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts