Brahma 15

Anonymous

okay, right now I'm saving up for an alpine 7998 HU, a brahma 15, the subzero box (recommended on brahma page), and a jbl bp600.1 amp. First off, how well will the 600.1 drive this sub in that box (in the back of a grand cherokee)? would it be worth it to spend the extra bit of money to get the 1200.1 instead? I have a 150a HO alternator already in the jeep, should I purchase the 1200.1 will I need to upgrade it?

also, I see the brahma extreme. If I later decide to upgrade to that (or start out with it the beginning and save up the extra money), will it work in that same SubZero box well, and will either of the earlier mentioned amps be able to drive it at full excursion , or at least close to? How much of a difference will there be between an extreme and the regular with the same amp? I've read lots of good things about brahma, and I want something that will sound great and turn heads from far away. Will the regular 15 be able to do that, or maybe I'm just better off goign with dual 12s? if so what amp? I ask a lot of questions, I just want to know what I'm getting, and I don't want to be disappointed. Thanks

btw, here is the link to the box I want: http://www.subzeromfg.com/aseries.htm

Robert J
Unregistered guest
to power just one brahma 15 you do not need more than 600rms, any thing above a 1,000rms voids the warrenty. As for the other questions don't know what to tell you. but i do know the one i just anwered for you because i too own one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us