Power acustik class d amps

Bronze Member
Username: Homeboi88

Lexington , Kentucky United states

Post Number: 33
i have 2 15 kicker L7s an i was wanting to kno are those class D power acoustik amps any good?

Bronze Member
Username: Mark872

Post Number: 40
There not the greatest...but u get what u pay for

Bronze Member
Username: Homeboi88

Lexington , Kentucky United states

Post Number: 34
what about crunch pzi 3000 wat amp or the audiobahn 1500 watt amp hit me back please

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4865
are they DVC 4 ohm or 2 ohm?

Well, i bought a PA class D amp and it does the job quite well, jesse D owns one and is great too, a guy with FI subs has a setup with them and he made a record or won a competition so they're good when it comes to budget.

Crunch is not that good, but it might work

Bronze Member
Username: Bumpin_buick

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 27
I have a 2400D that just needs a new heatsink I belive and it will work like new if you want it super cheap let me know and well work something out on it its shouldnt be much to repair either. Email me USAsk8er1@aol.com

Username: Aqua_acura

Post Number: 6
You get what you pay for. Straight up. None of PA, Audiobahn, and Crunch are that good, you'll be looking at decent power for the money with relatively bad reliabilty(PA's don't have a good rep). If I were you, I'd save up a bit and get something that will last and that you won't be sorry with.

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 1039
I am selling a Eathquake D-10 amp for I think $550 shipped to the US. It does 3k rms @ 2 ohms.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 12024
IMO - PA monoblocks r decent for its price range , maybe a bit overrated but gets the job done .....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us