3 Xtant SUBS HEX shape for SALE really cheap.

Silver Member
Username: Tikolx333

Post Number: 140
Iam selling 3 hex shaped Xtant subs http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/XTAX1244 take a look. They are 2 months old I sold my car and now Iam going to college. As you can see that they retaild for over 300 dollars each. Iam selling all 3 12" in a sealled box for $350. I can send them in the sealed box or in their original boxs which I have. They still have their warranty on them work and look brand new. Need money fast so Iam loosing alot. email tikolx333@yahoo.com if you are interested this is a great deal for loud as hell subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
t

sypher
Unregistered guest
how do i know you wont rip me off and not send the speakers

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Well I can send you a pic of the subs so you can see that I have them. You can insure your money through paypall. And if you really want I can have an ebay auction for buy it now for 350 that way ull have ebay insurance too. Iam not going to not send you though I have the subs I got pics of them and Iam just making a great deal out of necesety. Let me know if ur interested

sypher
Unregistered guest
i might be interested. where do u live? want to know how much it would cost to ship

Lion
Unregistered guest
tiggy... you sound like a great girl, il give you $400 if you throw in some photo's of yourself

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
I live near Seattle WA you can iam me at BadTigz26 or email me at tikolx333@yahoo.com. Lets make a deal i need 350 by this week end and Iam ready to make a deal.

Anonymous

what else would you do tig's?

jayamaro
Unregistered guest
ill buy your subs just email m your credit card information so i can bill you for shipping and handling

Username: Cainer

Camberley, Surry England

Post Number: 10
ROFL.. lol.

Anonymous

you say you need money to go to college tiggy, i know how i can help we could make a film about you, im thinking along the lines of "tiggy does college"

Bronze Member
Username: Stugots

Post Number: 12
lol you guys are pigs... assuming she is really a girl..

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Can we get back to what this thread is about me selling kick as subs for really cheap. Email me if you want pics of the subs.

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Fist of all Iam a guy and I havent been to this forum for a while. Use to be a good place to get some car advice now all these loser f@gs are on here thinking that they are funny and have no life. You want to pick up a girl go outside once in a while morons this is a forum for car audio not your idiotic jokes. Fuking losers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us