JVC Mobile's Hemp Speakers

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, IN United states

Post Number: 469
JVC Mobile has just released seven new products into its Arsenal line of car audio speakers. Of the seven new speakers three are component and five coaxial speakers. Arsenal is JVCs foray into the higher end of its mobile products. The prices of the new JVC car audio speakers range from the low end $169.95 for its CS-AR500 a budget coax speaker. From here it goes up to the higher end with a price of $319.95 for the CS-ARS680 a 240W two way component system with a freq response of 35Hz -- 30kHz.

The cones in these speakers are made from a Hemp Fiber which is just asking for a bit of ribbing. Have you ever rode in that smoke filled El-Camino in high school with the kickin' stereo? Perhaps that exposes my age a little too much. Come to think of it, my friend's car stereo speakers share a lot in common with JVC's new line. But his were hemp coated, but that was just residue. I don't believe it imparted any acoustic qualities.

JVC promises its hemp fibers speaker cones strike that difficult balance between strength to hit dynamic range and sensitivity required for a wide frequency response. Speaker manufacturers are coming up with all kinds of clever materials from which to make speakers. Hemp is an environmentally sound choice and would go well in your Smart Car to give you the most hippie approved ride on your block.

Buy JVC Mobile Now

Just in vase you guys didn't know. I gotta have a set of these

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 2203
LOL. Excellent thread Koz, I needed a good laugh right now after tonight's major debacle.

For those of you less fortunate, hemp is basically a marijuana plant (cannabis) that is specifically bred to have a very low THC content, and it's fiber is harvested for many uses in industry.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4792
hahaha nice. all the burn outs are going to rush out and buy them.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 9515 thumpin... What u bumpin?

Post Number: 3317
then they are going to smoke them.... with a amp ;)

I thought it said 7 new products, this shows 8.....

JVC Mobile has just released seven new products into its Arsenal line of car audio speakers. Of the SEVEN new speakers THREE are component and FIVE coaxial speakers.

I think sombody smoked a bit to much at JVC...
(Im assuming you copied and pasted, if not put the blunt down) LOL

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, IN United states

Post Number: 474
copy and paste???? how do you do that maaaannnn???

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1823
these are what chad lee will switch too next... :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14086
unless they are the government issue, i don't want them. lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us