(2)TS-W3004SPL or (2) 12W6v2

Bronze Member
Username: Circa09skater

Post Number: 16
i have been looking at the w6's for sometime now and just lately i have come across the TS-W3004SPL's and they are alot cheaper. so i was wanting to know your guys's opinions. what would be the better choice?

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 873
NO question the w6's any day of the week...

i had a single tsw3002 and it got loud, but i wouldn't buy another one...

if you can get dub6's, get em please, quite possibly the cleanest sounding subs you can buy

For the record though.....there is a LOT of middle ground between those two subs (expensive sq woofer vs. cheap spl woofer)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
do you think the w6's can get as loud as the tsw3004?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
do you think tht w6's can get as loud as the tsw3004's?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2183
i agree with cal. dubb6s way better sub. the spls do get pretty loud but they lack the sq. i personally hate the way that al the premier subs sound. i dont think it will get as loud but i think you would be way happier with the dubb 6s

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
alright man. dub6 ftw. and also all i have now is a Rockford Fosgate PL1-210 so a CVS212RG-W6v2 will deff be louder right?

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 2184
way fckin louder and just all around better lol

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 877
you'll be amazed at the difference...some people might want louder than dub6's, but i personally think you'll be blown outta the water by 2...even 1 dub6......actually, haah i wish i had the funds to buy dub6's, if i had enough, those would be the first subs to go in my car

and yea, hit me up on aim at caldapaL08 if you got time, I can try to help ya out pickin stuff out, amps wise...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
o man you have no idea how bad i've wanted to hear that. alright then, im going with some dub 6s. all i got to do now is be patient and save up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us