OT: Voltage drop car alarms...

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 605
Well about 3 weeks ago my sheit got stolen... havnt been on forums since becuz ive been phissed, and i guess depressed as gehy as it sounds... long story short i lost about 900-grand. so i guess it took a grand to lern that you need an alarm becuz there is lo life ppl... but ne ways..

anyone have any websites for a good voltage drop alarm... for example... if someone pops my trunk or breaks out a window n opens a door... the head light comes on and dash light comes on wen door is open... then it detects a voltage drop in the battery and signals an alarm.... also if anyone has any reviews on these lemme kno, thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 607
anyone???

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 868
idk about a voltage drop car alarm, but i've heard the viper 791xv is quite possibly the best. You can buy shock sensors and even get a ton of door and window sensors and itll alert you on the alarm keyring fob thing.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1787
yeah, you dont need one with voltage drop...

i have a cheap k9 classic alarm but i still sleep well at night...

it goes off when the dome light comes on or depending on how hard someone hits my car...

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 955
I have Compustar alarm and you can get pins added. I paid $15 per pin (CDN) so is someone opens trunk or hood the alarm goes off, have a back up battery siren ($30), sensors and doors are wired to dome light. All this was just about $550. Also its a 2-way alarm that goes up to a mile and I haven't had a hickup with it yet!

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14060
nice.

compustars are awesome. i just got mine installed not too long ago.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us