Epicenter?

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1312
well im kinda lookin for a lil lower bass, i like my woofer but i juss like thge lows a lil more and was wonderin if simply adding an epicenter would help my cause? and chad do u still have the one ur not usin or did u sell it already?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14020
that ain't gonna help you get lower bass. it will just simply add bass to songs that lack bass or bass was recorded on higher frequencies.

if you want bass that hits lower then i suggest you build a new box and tune it lower. also depends on the sub on how low it hits. some subs hit low notes better than others.

right now my rl-s hits so low that it tickles my whole body at low volume. at higher volume it is unbelievable. its like the feeling i used to get when i drop E. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1313
well right now i got an hd3 15 in like 4 cubes tuned to 35hz, n i was thinkin bout gettin 2 15" rd sonances cuz those are like low hz woofers. but i dunno i juss got this hd3 but i like the low tones better than juss bein loud

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ = SoundSplinter RL-s

Post Number: 14022
well like i said epicenter won't help in that situation.

where is your ssf set at? maybe its too high.

Username: Ffeuku

Post Number: 1
Dude an ep will give u soooo much low bass!!!I garantee you'll be satisfied. If u can get the older Phase2 series.Luckily I found 1 on Ebay for 65 bucks. The new ones are very good but having had my first phase 2 for 13yrs and hearing the new ones i like the originals better
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us