Ken Jones!!!

Silver Member
Username: Loudblazer

El reno, Ok

Post Number: 188
what size was your L7 and is your 18 BL better and how loud is it? you are using the 1600 hifonics right?

Bronze Member
Username: Livingloudl7

Post Number: 64
Sorry I didn't see this till now.

I had a 15" l7 and it was decently loud but not as much sound quality as I wanted thats why I got an 18" Bl and I was very happy with the switch and after I sold my l7 it was only about 150 dollars more. No my hifonics amp is broken for some reason.. but I'm about to put a kicker zx1500.1 on my Bl.

Silver Member

El reno, Ok

Post Number: 190
its cool, well i really dont want to spend over 300 on a sub, so i was wondering if i should get 1 18 SSD or 1 18 Bl stock. im thinkin about a 1200 or 1600 hifonics.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
Well if your gonna spend the money on Fi then do it, The more money you spend, the better you'll feel about your sub. Save up that little extra its almost always worth it.

Try 18" bl with a bxi1606 @ 1 ohm

but thats just if you really wanan go with hifonics

Silver Member

El reno, Ok

Post Number: 191
well i have a 250 watt hifonics to my 2 12 inch volfnehags and it is louder than my friends 12 inch L7 with a kicker 1200. what electrical upgrades would i need for that setup you said.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
2 12" volfenhags? uhh if I had two of those i would put them to better use that for bass... like i would use them as a flower pot or something lol.. anyways how many amps is your alternator? if its 120 + you should probably be fine with just a yellow top or you can just run it stock its just not as safe.

Silver Member

El reno, Ok

Post Number: 193
idk, i bet its not. my battery has died a few times. i have to sell my volfenhags first, before i do anything.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us