Mmats -Juggernaut- amp help!!!!!!!!!

Username: Rofa7007

Post Number: 4
alright
I have a 15" juggernaut and i am about to buy a new amp. i want to get the mmats d2100.05 which is 1550 watts rms at .5 ohms. the only place i can find it is here for about 750

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4429

but my friend knows a wholesaler who will give me a dhc1400 for 620 (brand-new) which is 1400 rms at .5 ohms. the jugg is 1400 rms 2800 max but its dual 1.4 ohm voice coils so when ran parallel it plays at about .7 ohms.

so if i got the dhc1400 i wont be geting all 1400 watts. if i get the 2100.5 (1550rms) ill be getting more watts, i dont know exactly how much cuz i cant find the rating for it at 1 ohm but if i get more then 1400w it wont be an excessive amount in which it will damage the jugg.... i hope

will that couple of extra watts make a difference?
i dont mind spendin the extra money
and is it a bad idea to go a couple of watts over the rms rating?

any suggestions will be great help
and if anyone can tell me of a site that sells amps for cheap it will be greatly apreicated

thank you

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 947
You could run the Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D. It does 1600 rms @ 1 ohm (at 12v) and is .5 ohm stable. If interested, shoot me an email.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 2125
Sundown SAZ1500D can be ran at .5ohm if charging system is up for it.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3358
There is really no place to buy MMATS amps for cheap.They're sick amps,top tier in my opinion but they're very under-rated so...becareful if you're overpowering while going by the ratings because they're off :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us