Lets hear your suggestions on a SQ

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13414
like it says below my name, "SQ IS THE ONLY WAY". lol

the subs will go in a sealed box stuff with polyfill.

my choices are.......

fi q 15
rd elite 15
treo ssi 15
dd 3512
kicker L7 15

don't need loud. just clean bass. so don't tell me choose a certain sub cause its louder.

what would you guys do. also post your revies if you have used those subs before.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 5262
if you want ultra sq you might wanna do an aperiodic box

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

Post Number: 1318
IDmax?
Icon?

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13416
ok sean a link would be helpful. don't go all technical on me here. lol.

not looking to spend alot of money rob. i just want to spend $900 only on 1 sub and amp combo.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3257
from your list i'd go ssi, but if i could choose any sub i'd get a DD 9100.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

4 10 Pioneer...

Post Number: 11664
u could go ebay & get a 12" idmax & JL 1000\1 would should be excellent SQ & still be loud ....

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13417
forgot about that dustin. that is there sq line. ima talk to tuan to see if he can get me a good deal.

also what 1000wrms amp would you guys consider to be the most efficient?

also i am bidding on an adire audio tumult on ebay. should i try to win that sub?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Team RevolutionImortal Box ...

Post Number: 7951
RD Elite. They sound like heaven.

Just dont seal it:-(

But I dont know. ivE never heard one sealed..

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4643
from the list, for sq, fi q. have heard them before and they are very nice sq subs, with output to match. worth every penny and more imo. the 3512 i've heard is more of a really strong sql sub, while it had decent sq, i wouldn't compare it to a sq sub. haven't heard the other 2 though.

and i second the idmax suggestion!!! been listening to a coworkers now more and more, and everytime it just gets better. i really think i might have to pick up a pair soon, and if you go that way, let me know, i might be able to get a 12" idmax shipped to you for $350 from id dealer.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrray13

Post Number: 53
idmax would be a sweet choice, especially with the slash 1000.

while a kicker fan, i don't think the L7 will quite fit the bill. especially up against the other subs listed.

$900 budget? chech into the soundsplinter rl-s. very, very clean sub with excellent output potential. will eat about half the budget, but with ebay as a friend (and other internet sources) one should still find a amp to push it. a jbl/crown 2200 would be the berries, adn i've seen them on the forums for around that, adn less.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

Post Number: 5263
http://www.carstereo.com/help/Articles.cfm?id=51

Aperiodic - Very small boxes that "breathe" through a moving membrane. Both the membrane and cone can not be in the same exterior space. Either the membrane part has to be isolated by cutting a hole in the car so that it is outside, or the subwoofer has to be isolated from the rest of the trunk in a similar fashion to free air woofers. The "box" has to be as small as possible (ideally the membrane should be right up against the sub), since it is used only for coupling the sub and membrane. Aperiodic membrane configurations are very hard to design and tune, but give good frequency response and respond faster to transients, giving accurate and tight bass as opposed to boomy sound. They are not ruled by Thiele-Small parameters like other designs, so any woofer would work with the membrane. I read this isnt true elsewhere "They are not ruled by Thiele-Small parameters like other designs, so any woofer would work with the membrane."

Gold Member

Post Number: 5264
cant find my other websites so google it and you learn more but the plus is very very small boxes and great transient response better than a sealed box but 6 db less efficient than a sealed box

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4645
you could do like me, idmax and sundown sae1000d. definately be under $900.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1773
boston acoustics G5 12 with the radiator
IDmax 12
SSi 15
the old mb quart 15s used to sound amazing.
DD 9112
focal 40xk (expensive)
w6?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 5398
your going with sealed????

soudn splinter rl-s is your best choice one of the best sq subs i ever heard.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13419
link to where i can get them.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4652
the rl-s?

www.soundsplinter.com

Bronze Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Post Number: 67
what amp would power the sound splinter rl-s? and is anybody selling any subs right now?

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4654
lots of amps could push the rl-s. and check the for sale sction for subs, lets not post dump on chads' thread.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5400
you mainly need a 2 channel amp so you can bridge it.

the rl-s is the soudn splinter top sub and top sq sub. that sub has extremely good sq one of the best sq you can get.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1435
damn i wish i aint blow both my Mb Pwe 354s they coulda been yours they didnt have enoough output for me....

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3258
don't forget about tc sounds they make some very good sq drivers as well.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13420
the rl-s looks very impressive. but 2000wrms is too much. i am looking at a 1000wrms system. are they very efficient with only 1000wrms?

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1359
chad have you thought about anything for TC sounds ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5402
dude hte rl-s is 1000 rms nominal thermal power.. but it can take up to 2000 rms with no problem. as they updated on the site it now says up to 2000watts. but the sub is 1000 watts rms :-)

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13421
i have not seen any tc sound subs joe. the reason for my interest in the rl-s is cause 2 people have recomended it.

some links to go with the recomendations would be nice.

thanks in advance

chad

i love juggs.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 7230
Yeah Chad run with a TC sub. Their middle road drivers are well priced. Not too many ppl here who can review one for us.

1000wrms. Hmmmmmm. A 15" Mag would sure fit the bill.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13422
i'd take that off your hand right now paul but i can't do that to you know who. i mean right now paul. i got my mouse hovering over the send money button on my paypal account.

its up to you paul if you want to sell it. i'll send the money this instant. as you know i came in to some extra cash. lol.

pm me the price and we'll go from there.

Bronze Member
Username: Likeapuma

Washington/Utah

Post Number: 76
ROE for sale section has an IDMax 12 for $230.

-C

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 771
DD 9112 is close to impossible to find under 600 even used. wicked sq sub tho. would be mah first choice. i say u go kicker zx750 with an idmax

Gold Member

Post Number: 5404
the sound splinter was part designed by tc sounds :-) and the sound splinter have more sq than the dd 9112 in sealed ofcorse and tc sounds line of subs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7231
Lol Chad. He knows he has until the 11th. You'll be all set long by then. I also have that Eclipse I might throw back into circulation here. We'll see.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3777
chad you should just wait and buy the new mag when it comes out man just use some cheap sub to fill in the mean time.

oh and i forgot to mention def you have to go witha tcab box since there the best ever and it will make it sound that much better

Gold Member

Post Number: 7233
Make an order into Mark, he's around.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13424
i do have my pioneer sub in my ride at the moment.

should i just buy back my jl 1000/1 and treo ssi i sold to my friend. he never got around to installing it. i sold it to him for $400 for both. he is a good friend thats why. so i can just give him the $400 back and take it back.

however, i am so tempted to get the rl-s 12 right now. i think that will work well with the memphis 1000d.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5408
it will work wonders.

and chad would you talk to your friend and help me out get the treo ssi and the jl audio 1000/1 for 400 plus shipping? plz.. :-)

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13425
naw man. he is keeping it until he gets a new car this summer.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5409
oh and you have to buy the rl-s it has some patended linear technology to make an exceptcional str8t SQ subwoofer, AND the rl-s is very comparable to the tc sound lms 5400 :-)

and heres some info abotu the rl-s :-)

Due to the nature of this product's variable density voicecoil, the T/S parameters will look a little strange when judged on a conventional basis.
This is normal,
the product being engineered for maximum sound quality in moderate to large sealed enclosures

1000 - 2000 watts RMS range

Our most powerful 12" driver, featuring a patented variable density voicecoil as noted on the Supreme Series home page. Where other drivers lose BL (force) during excursion in turn creating distortion, the RL-s12 maintains a constant BL, allowing for some of the cleanest low-frequencies ever produced by a subwoofer speaker.

so if your going with sq you have to go with this one :-) and post some pics after you get it :-)

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13426
ok i am getting that.

is the price they have on their site set or can i get better price by contacting them?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5410
na thats the original price.

chad you think a mag will ever have almost 40 mm of one way xmax and aFs of 25hz ??? no right?? so you didi a good choice.

like i said as soon as you get it get some pics.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4658
damnit rob, reading about the rl-s again and looking at it makes me want to maybe get a pair! i'll never decide what subs to get

Gold Member

Post Number: 5411
well dude thats the juzz the right shyt man :-) ask every one that has an rl-s they got it mainly for sq. and that sub do that same job like a champ one of the best high fidelity subs out right now man..

and the good thing is that it has a pretty damn nice price :-).

also chad never put that lil beast in a ported if you dont know wat your doing. that subs get out of control really bad if you put in to a bad designed box :-) that sub is made for sealed boxes and/ or ported boxes tuned at around 24hz YEAH THAT LOW :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 5412
and i htink the d escription says the trut :-)

Truly one of the most powerful, uncompromising, practically distortion-free subwoofers available on the market,

thats wat they said ont he page and everyone that has them :-)

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13427
ok i just ordered the 12 inch rl-s. waiting for them to send me the final cost with shipping. this sub looks very promising. may not be a loud one but looks like its going to be one awesome sounding sub.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13428
trust me i am going sealed on that sub. i am gonna have a nice 2.5 cuft sealed box made by chad geary. it is going to be awesome. that sub and a memphis 1000d is going to put me little under $900 so i am fine.

thanks for the suggestion kent and kingrob. once i get the sub and it sounds better than expected, i will thank you guys for life.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5273
thier using it to control he sub cuz once yo get so far away frm the port tune it functions like a sealed box..thats my guess why they can get outta control in the wrong box ported

Gold Member

Post Number: 5413
your wrong my friend the rl-s sub has an amzing sound and gets more than decently LOUD :-) with 1000 rms will sound superb if then you decide to get or go with louder stuff juzz get a another 1k rms :-)

and that sub was designed to work on sealed boxes mainly and have the efficiency that if it was in a ported box while providing the sound if is it was in a sealed box :-)

let me tell you i heard one in person a few month ago and it was the shyt since im a sq guy that sub was badass

Gold Member

Post Number: 5414
http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/SoundSplinter/rls15.1.wmv

Gold Member

Post Number: 5274
were you sayin I was wrong if so I dont understand what your refering to

Gold Member

Post Number: 5415
and check this video out.

one of the few subs that can produce a 20hz tone with vistually no distortion at all :-) the video was with 50-20 tones

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/SoundSplinter/rls15.2.wmv

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
i ran one of the first rl-s12s in 2.5ft^3 at 28hz off on orion 2500d @4ohm. with just 1200wrms, that thing got loud, got low and was extremely clean. off a factory gm head unit, i got a best of 139.9 on the termlab @ 34hz (at the headrest, meca style. legal on the dash i got a 138 something @ 34hz) different box, better h/u (one that doesn't attentaute bass as you turn it up) and that thing would be mid 40's easily. hell, jsut toying with the box placement might have allowed a 40 to be snagged as it was.

and it did it without a hint of stress or distortion. truly a bada ss lsq (loud sound qualtiy) woofer.you won't be disappointed chad.

btw, it was touched on a bit, but it doesn't model well in typical box programs. it'll run in sealed or ported, but does tend to like larger enclosures.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1360
boo

Gold Member

Post Number: 5416
sean i was refering to chad when he said that the sub might not be loud.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5417
wanan see the excursion of that babie ???

http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/SoundSplinter/rls12.4.wmv

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13430
yeah sean, looks like you and rob posted at the same time there.

i can't wait. why aren't they sending me the payment info already.

that video is insane.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5275
cool your buyin one let me know how you like it

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13433
i just realized something. that sub is svc 4ohms right?

damn i am gonna have a hard time finding an amp for it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
btw, a memphis 1000d won't be enough, the rl-s is a single 3 ohm sub. you'll need a large 2 channel amp or a regulated power supply like the jl 1000/1.

i'll check on pricing, but we have a prototype kicker sx550.2 at the shop not doing anything. might get you a good price on that, it your interested.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13434
yeah i just realized that.

cool man. let me know on that kicker sx550.2. i am really interested. its either that or i have to look for another 2 channel amp that is powerful.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5418
yeah you need a 2 channel...

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4548&C FID=4759448&CFTOKEN=61ecd0dddfd5f2ed-07B0D8D3-1422-7C6E-50EC4BB2C5AA2BA5
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3178&C FID=4759448&CFTOKEN=61ecd0dddfd5f2ed-07B0D8D3-1422-7C6E-50EC4BB2C5AA2BA5

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_6648_MTX+Audio+TA91002+Thunder+91002.html

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13435
what about this one.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3122

Gold Member

Post Number: 5419
but that aint too expensive you said you were on a 900 budget if not i can name you a few for that price

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13436
true. i can go over the budget a little if i need it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5421
if yoru with sq and goign with kicker

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=290&CF ID=4759448&CFTOKEN=61ecd0dddfd5f2ed-07B0D8D3-1422-7C6E-50EC4BB2C5AA2BA5

or wockford but the price tag is 750
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=522&CF ID=4759448&CFTOKEN=61ecd0dddfd5f2ed-07B0D8D3-1422-7C6E-50EC4BB2C5AA2BA5

the mtx price 650 i think
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3351&C FID=4759448&CFTOKEN=61ecd0dddfd5f2ed-07B0D8D3-1422-7C6E-50EC4BB2C5AA2BA5

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
i've seen a few of those jbl/crowns used less then that, and the 2200's to boot.
that sx550.2 is NOS, it's been powered up to make sure it works. i don't believe you'll find it in any catalogs...

after doing a quick search, it appears as though it's only rated 500wrmsx1@4ohm....i'll look into it more. might not be big enough,

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13437
i found some kicker sx900.2 for around 470 shipped on ebay for brand new. i think ima go with that.

i am still thinking though. since i haven't paid them i am still debating in my head. lol. damn this is just too hard.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5422
the kicker are good specially for the sx they are for sq mainly too.

so kicker sx amp+ ss rl-s= true sq set up

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4555
chad TC sounds had a problem with their cones breaking a while back, i imagine that has been fixed, but if i were you i would consider some other subs. take a look at rainbow subs. they are really nice. also take a look at DIYMA's. dls also make a decent sub.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
mat dope...i don't believe any soundsplinter sub had that issue. i've not heard a single complaint about an rl-s sub. i could be wrong, but i think the rl-s was (nor any soundsplinter sub) affected by that.

chad, give mike a minute, lol. email him personally if needed. the sx900 and the rl-s will be a bada ss combo!

mike@soundsplinter.com iirc

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 2529
So what you need? 1000wrms at 4 ohms?

Check this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ZAPCO-STUDIO-500-HIGH-END-OLD-SCHOOL-EXTREMELY-RARE_W0QQitem Z280121471661QQihZ018QQcategoryZ39732QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1193
chad find an AA Avalanche and run that :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7241
If you can find one.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13439
well its done. i got the soundsplitter rl-s and i am about to buy the kicker sx900.1

Gold Member

Post Number: 1195
gonna sound nice ... 900.2 im guesing tho .. i got ur back lol

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13440
oh yeah my bad mike.

yes i can't wait.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2869
nice, gotta let me hear it when its all done. I wanna hear different subs and see how clean it sounds.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13441
just ordered the kicker sx900.2 from ebay for $450 shipped. i got it from hookontronics or some sh!t like that. brand new and not a refurb.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1687
I ordered some stuff from HookedOnTronics before Chad.... they are a very solid outfit.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13445
good to hear brad. thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 5424
so chad youshould be building the box by tomorrow... so when your stuff arives you got everything you need to bump again.

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13447
i am bumping the pioneer sub off of 300wrms and its pretty good.

i am gonna talk to the box builder saturday.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4556
cool man 12 or 15" also whats wrong, you dont know how to build a sealed box

Platinum Member

SQ IS THE ONLY WAY

Post Number: 13458
i got the 12.

too lazy to build my own box mat. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1881
something seems weird his first post says he wants an sq system but he was gunna chosse a kicker L7. something seems weird...

Silver Member
Username: •cam•

Post Number: 514
green does make you lazy. probably part of the reason i'm not doing homework right now...

Silver Member

Post Number: 515
PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!!!
...tomorrow

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Team Fi Car Audio [:-]

Post Number: 1699
hrmmm...

i never even seen this thread, lol...

i dont really like your choices but i would choose the 15" Q.

the subs in my SQ setups have been the boston g5, jl w7, and crystal cmp12. in order from fav to least fav. the w7 probably would have taken the cake but it was an 8" and the g5 was a 12". dont rule ported directly out of the question. if you still like lots of bass on tap a nice low tune is the way to go unless you are really wanting like an all out SQ setup, like TOTALLY...

me, personally, an awesome SQ setup can still include a ported subwoofer. especially if you are running it in your trunk now that you will have the room.

my setup with all boston speakers wasnt the loudest by far but it really did sound nice and clean. i was 100% satisfied with the sound of it all.

my SPL setup was a little different. sounded like @$$ but put up good enough numbers for me...

im like in between SQ and SPL at the moment.

im in "concert" mode. it doesnt have to win any SPL or SQ competitions, but it has to sound pretty good and be fukin loud!

Gold Member

Post Number: 5426
tremor have you ever heard a rl-s???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1700
hey chad, i just seen you could get an amp and sub back from a friend.

you should at least buy the jl amp back and ensure him that you can find him good deal on another one down the road. that amp should be nice for whatever you get...

whatever though... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1701
lil rob, no...

i never really heard of soundsplinter until a few years back and have never seen or heard about one personally...

i think they look awesome though and the motor assembly looks to spell excursion...

Platinum Member

SOUND SPLINTER RL-S = ...

Post Number: 13465
tremor, kent recomended the sub and kingrob backed it up. both guys are pretty trustworthy in their judgement. also the subs just look amazing. i heard alot of good things about soundsplinter from various forums so i think i am in for a treat.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 871
Dayton is missing from the list.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13467
renegadesrun.......what is your opinion on the adire audio tumult? is it more of a home theater sub than for car audio?

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 873
If your car is the size of a home theater.... ;)

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2870
see, told you chad ;).

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13468
lol yeah. anyways i got out bid on it so i am letting it go. good thing too.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1908
Stereo Integrity Mag 15"
or
Revolution Design(RD)Elite 15"

Sundown SAE-1000D
or
Sundown SAZ-1500D

I would get the SAZ-1500D.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13472
thanks joey but i've already decided on what i want to get.

why does soundsplinter take forever to send the final invoice? i want to pay now so i can get the sub faster. lol.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
have you emailed mike? usually it doesn't take that long...try his forum over at ssa, or his direct email.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13505
kent its all worked out. i paid him. when my echeck clears next week he'll ship it out that day.

mike is an awesome dude.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 3053
"mike is an awesome dude."

Chad you better not leave me for Mike,you're my b1tch!

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 854
Hey Chad do you think you still have the hook up's with the 4k mojo amps???? I might need your help in a month. let me know.
Let us know how the soundsplinter sounds.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3266
chad theres a AA ava12 on ebay pretty cheap, just figured i'd let you know. you should buy it try it out and give us your opinion then if yo don't like it sell it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1199
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=239253

nice amp for it chad

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13506
thanks mike. but i already ordered the kicker sx900.2

Gold Member

Post Number: 1201
oh well .. arent u a stud lol

Silver Member
Username: Dreamtheater

Post Number: 169
aww you coulda bought my 15 rl-p

Silver Member

Post Number: 524
I really want an SX900.4 for my next amp.

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1713
Yo Sam how did you like that RL-P and did you have it in a sealed box? Also how much you letting it go for?

Gold Member

Post Number: 5466
the rl-p is a great sq sub the downlows its that in some range is alil slow reproducings some notes. but overall is a great sq well mainly sql driver

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
"Chad you better not leave me for Mike,you're my b1tch!"

lol, Rob, you've got some serious competition with mike. not only is his customer service great, his products awesome, but he's just flat out sexy!!

Brad...the rl-ps are awesome subs. down low monsters, they'll work great in sealed. my 12 loved it. throw them in a ported box and all hell breaks lose, lol. their not a perfect sub, but pretty da mn close. teh rl-i8 is bada ss too! i love mine. and teh rl-s. wow, that thing is sweet.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member

San Diego

Post Number: 1744
I know they are Kent I just wanted to know what you thought of them. Read what I said in this thread:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/361809.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us