Unregistered guest
i need a code for a phillips car 400
s/n GM0400Y2745911
can anyone help?

many thanks

Biljana
Unregistered guest
please help

I have a Philips 22dc229/52 (Renault) and I have the code, but I don't know how to enter it.

Thanks

Unregistered guest
Please Help...
My fience installed my Kenwood Excelon KDC-X859 bout' a week ago, and come to find out it needs some code thingy put into it before it can work!!! All I know is, it's a 4 digit code and the car audio shops round' here are being ASSWHOLES to me...(prolly cause I'm a girl...!) Jay's out of town for the next 2 weeks and I'm gonna go CRAZY w/out music....PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!

JainLK
Unregistered guest
loredana
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 11:58 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a philips car 400 GM 90506173 PA6 GF15,I change battery of my car but I have lost code of radio so I can't my radio to work becouse I don't remember code. If something I can do to reset code and make radio to work without safety or some free site that provide code for it?
Please help me!!

Ioredana
Same problem I am facing, could you able to find the solution? Is the serial number printed on panel is code? Code is of how many digits? please help.

Unregistered guest
I have a Philips sc 804 in a Opel Omega 97. I loose the code .Is possible tha somebody help me?

jainlk
Unregistered guest
I have philips 400 fitted in my car. The number ar GM90506173>PA-6-GF15<. I had changd the battry, the panel is showing SAFE. I do not have code. Kindly advise how I can come out from SAFE mode. What is the code? help.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3281
Chelsea and JainLK, the security code is not available that easily. You're best action is to contact the audio manufacturer for help. They should all have customer service number on their websites.

Unregistered guest
i have a fair idea as to what im dooing , but teh amp i bouthh doenst have a manual cos it was on special ..(im cheap) but i every walk though guide has bloomin " read the manual" on em. any help is greatly acceptd. please email me .

i have a sony explod amp (500Wtt) and have twin subs in a box (400wtt) each.
i have expencive cables to wire the whole thing up, but no instructions , i have wired everything else up and admit im not stupid, but just need a manual to get the amp sorted. installing would have no problem if only they'd gven me one.

if you know any one with a manual , could it be possible to pdf it and email it to me. id return the favour if i can help you in any way.

Unregistered guest
hi,
can anybody tell me how do i enter the code: 0505
i' ve read the message above and i understood how to introduce number 5(to press second button five times and the fourth also 5 times) but how do i intruduce number 0 (zero)
i have an philps radio car 400.

Anonymous

anyone know how to adjust the time on a kenwood radio/cd. the one with the removable faceplate?

Unregistered guest
Is existing web-generator-code for autoradios ??
Please, send me link !

mail: shugna@bb.stvs.sk

thanks,

Anonymous

I just had to replace my car battery in my 2002 Daewoo Leganza - now the stereo is asking for a 4 digit code. I called the dealership but they say bring it in and it will cost $25 and 1.5 hours. Can anyone help?

Unregistered guest
still no luck with the chrysler radio
does anyone recon that the best thing is to rip the basterd out and bin it and put in another one without the poxy security codes ?

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 3465
Tell your Daewoo dealer to stop robbing you and give out the code. It does NOT take 1.5 hours. Look at your owner's manual. It'll give you all the instruction you need. The most it'll take is few mins (pushing buttons and entering the code).
If you must take it in, then have them explain it in writing stating every single detail. If they're BSing, it'll be hard to fill 1.5 hours of labour. Even taking out a radio takes no more than 15 mins. To reset the code, it never involves taking the radio out physically.
FYI, stock radios cost no more than $20. So don't waste your money/time on it.

Martino, what are you talking about?

Anonymous

i have 2004 suzuki verona i took the battery out. now the radio wany play if anyone know the unlock code please e-mail me.

Unregistered guest
Hi after looking in the forum was wondering if you could help I have a Preg Mondeo Ghia 16v 2.00 and after changeing the battery the engineer says i now need the code for the radio I managed to pull it out after getting the bits of wire to stick in the holes and all thats marked on top are the serial number which is M003678 the only other number i can see is FD7000
I would be gratefull if you could help

Username: Rumpie_is_me

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have Infinity Kappa 693.7i 6x9 speakers in the rear and Infinity Kappa 63.7i 6 1/2 speakers in the front and a Sony Xplod XS-L82P5 8" subwoofer in the back. I am looking to have someone install my Visionik 4 channel 1000w amp to my 4 speakers and my Visionik 2 channel 600w amp to my subwoofer, I was wondering if I could get your guyses advice. First I don't want to mess up my alternator, can you guys recommend something to me so that I don't mess up my electrical or anything, I have been looking at capacitors, if I have two amps will I need 2 caps or can I hook them both up to 1 capacitor, I'll be using a distribution block to hook up my amps together, also will a capacitor be enough to save my alternator? Second, is 1000w too much power for my 4 speakers?, right now they are powered by my JVC 200w deck and they seem to keep cutting and getting distorted once I get the volume past 35, and I want to crank them up louder than that with clarity. If you guys could help me out I would really appreciate it, thank you so much for your time

Richard Harvey
1999 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab
RVHarvey87@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Thanks to all that contacted me Ive now got it and the software to help others so email or pm me if I can help

Unregistered guest
Hello, I recently bought a 2005 GMC Canyon crew cab. I am looking for the best stereo/GPS set-up. Anyone have any recommendations on products and what will fit in my truck? Thanks in advance.

Bass Problem
Unregistered guest
Help! My Vectra radio cassette loses the bass effect whenever playing a cassette. It's weird because the radio sounds fine? Very annoying, any advise?

Anonymous

Can anyone help.
I would like to add a spdif output to any cd HU
so i can use a seperate d/a converter.

Conor
Unregistered guest
Hi. My friend gave me his Land Rover's original car stereo (made by Philips).

I've already installed it into my car (and is now so tight it would be a pain to remove it to check the serial/model numbers). Now I want to enter the unlock code which he gave me. I read Carlos's tip above to hold AS key down etc and to hit button 1 A times, 2 B times etc for code ABCD.

However, my radio seems slightly different as I get "CODE" and then "0000" on the display and it only allows me to hit 4 keys before going into "WAIT". The buttons on the unit only go from 1-6 and I have other digits in my code.

Can anyone help?
Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a 95 honda civic in which I just re-installed the factory stereo. I got the code and it worked just fine. The problem is every time I turn of the car I have to RE ENTER THE CODE AGAIN! Of course it has also deleted any of the stations that I bother to preset.

If you can help me figure out why the radio is getting disconnected EVERY TIME I turn off the car I would love your help.

email me at tedtillery@orbitelcom.com

Conor
Unregistered guest
Re: Land Rover's / Philips car stereo query

If anyone else needs the solution here it is:

To enter the code from 0000 screen
0000 - hit button 1
1000 - hit right arrow button repeatedly to increment this
7000 - hit 1 to finish 1st digit and move onto 2nd one
7100 - hit right arrow button repeatedly to increment this, etc

Don24
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the unlock code for Eclipse head unit model#5303R it wont play cd's just the radio

amonRa
Unregistered guest
Hellow, could anybody tell me how to reset the radio cd of my mazda 323f.
I'd change the battery of my car, and the radio flash with CODE word.
I introduced the code who told me MAZDA, but my car it's a second hand car and instead of the radio on, the radio displays ERR, so i can't put on the radio.
Thanks a lot and sorry about my english, bye.

decoder's
Unregistered guest
10X to "Pronto" from Romania

this worked for me,

To anyone who wants to know how to install the code for Philips Car400 radio - please do the following actions :

Car 400
Switch On Ignition (No Need To Start Engine)
Press & Hold Preset " AS " and
Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" SAFE " And Then Shows " 10 - - - - "
Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
If the correct code number is now shown
Press & Hold Preset " AS " Until the Unit Beeps

I decoded Philips Car400 on Opel Astra model 2002

code was 0017 I hope will be useful,

best regards

Username: Wilki22

Hi. I recently changed my battery in my Vauxhall zafira and now need to enter my code for my radio unfortunatly I dont have this can anybody please tell me how to get a code for the following serial number GM0400X2504786 (phillips 400)

Unregistered guest
hi, i lost my security code can anyone help me ? (KENWOOD DPX-MP5070)

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I need a code for my radio Opel Vectra: siemens vdo cdr 500 model: PA6-GF15, GM 13 107 918. diago@seznam.cz if anyone know the code!
Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi, there! I am in Los Angeles and I just bought a used 1995 Kia Sportage 4 DR SUV.I need to know the radio security code but I don't have it or the manual. I can't trace the previous owner either!I phoned the Kia representatives here in USA and they asked me for my car VIN number. They told me they no longer have the code in their systems!!! They suggested to contact a KIA dealer here in LA but they want to charge me 90 dollars just to remove the radio and check some registration numbers at the back of the radio. Please! What can I do? Can anybody help me!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!

Dodi
Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a car 400 radio in my opel zafira with casette player, but want to install a CD charger. Can somebody help me if it is possible to connect an external CD charger to this radio?
I don`t have a user guide for the radio.
Thanks in advice

Username: Mpeezy

hey, i got a 01 eclipse gt with premium sound, im hoping to put in an after market head unit and was wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram for the car thanks

Gustavo
Unregistered guest
Hi. I have an original old VW jetta car stereo (made by Clarion).

Unfortunately during a battery change, it stopped to work. I have entered my code number (1353) but it didn't work. I read in the manual that maybe the code was been re-initialized. How can verify this? or even better, how can put my radio in service again? It only have 5 digits (in the manual says that the original code is 1000)
Can anyone help?
Thanks

Dirty D
Unregistered guest
Hey,
> I've been wanting to install a cd player in my 2000 Chevy Cavalier,
> but I have a few questions. For one, I've heard that its not possible
> to install a cd player in this make and model due to something with the
> electronics of the vehicle. Is this true? If not, what is recomended
> for just a basic cd player system with no frills? Thanks.
>

Southern Joe
Unregistered guest
Hi ,

My wife has a Holden Apollo ( its actually a Toyota Camry rebadged as an Apollo by Holden ) , so in effect its a Toyota CAmry . It has a Fujitsu Ten radio / cassette in it .

The model number is CE-CEI35EXI .

Its a model where you set your own code . We had done so , but had to re-input the code after the alternator was replaced . We only remembered our security code AFTER we had locked ourselves out . It now only shows the security light as being fully on , rather than pulsing like it should normally do , hence showing that we have been locked out .

Our local Holden dealer says they can obtain a "reset " code for $50 , but I feel thatis a bit much .

Anyone have a reset code to help me out ?

Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hello from Spain, I have a Opel Astra with Blaupunkt CAR 300 and I lost my code. I change the batery and I need the code. My serial number is GM0300X9309625.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you in advance

radio-code.co.uk
Unregistered guest
All you guys needing codes can get them instantly online here...

http://www.radio-code.co.uk

85% cheaper than dealers

Southern Joe .
Unregistered guest
radio-code guy ... thank you for your reply . ONly problem .... step one doesn't state my radio maunfacturer .

Nino
Unregistered guest
Hi! can you please help me, am trying to set a boom bass on my jeep, but i really dont have idea what to buy and what to do or how set it up. Iam from da Phillipines davao and in here public utility jeeps with super bass is really a big income in buisness. Please Help Me...

MCTX
Unregistered guest
i have a clarion head unit and the code has a 9 in it how do i put the 9 in if the numbers only go to 6

thanx

Anonymous

Hello! can anyone help me!!! My head unit has 3 (pairs) of RCA outputs, i have 3 amplifiers using all 3 of the RCA outputs, i want to add my ps2 audio RCA leads but that means i would have to take out one of the amps, is there anyway of using a splitter of some sort to make 1 pair of RCA outputs into 2 pairs????? plz comment, thanks.

mondeo man
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 07:01 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Can anyone help me please. I had to change the battery on my ford mondeo R reg and my stereo asked for the code it wasn't it code i thought but i had put this code in 10 times and now all it says is LOCKED, help please its a ford stereo model number 5000RDS.

Hello,

I have the same problem, with my Mondeo. Did you ever sort your problem out? If so, waht did you do?

Username: Deboer

HI!!
somebody have a eclipse 96 or 97??
i'need know the unlock code audio system for Eclipse 96'
can anyone help me please!!! Thanks..

Anonymous

Hello,

To the person with the locked mondeo radio. I also had the same problem, but have worked it out, if you press and hold 6, that should unlock your radio.

Unregistered guest
how do find or reset my 4 digit on my 1999 daewoo nubira stereo? the stereo is a daewoo model no: akd-0636ja. please help TIFFANY THANKS GUYS!!!

Unregistered guest
how do find or reset my 4 digit on my 1999 daewoo nubira stereo? the stereo is a daewoo model no: akd-0636ja. please help TINAKAY THANKS GUYS!!!

prettypegagirl
Unregistered guest
Hi, please help me, my radio,cassette, cd player was stolen early this morning, I need to know what make and model it was. Can anyone help me identify the make and model, here are some details: Black, with LCD screen with orange/yellow backlight, on it was "OPEL" and the logo, it had a detachable face, but not full, only buttons detached. It was for a 6 cd shuttle. When the face was detached the words "Security" could be seen with a red flashing light. It came out of an Opel Astra, nowhere on it was a make or model number, please help.

Anonymous

Hello,

I have a BLAUPUNKT CAR300 in my OPEL Astra and it is continuously autotuning and changing channels by itself whenever I change gears or I rev up or hit a bump on the road. Would anyone know how to fix this problem? I would appreciate your help. I would love to know where I can get the user manual for the radio. I have tried to remove the RDS/EON but still the problem occurs.

Username: Keefy71

frank eadie
try code 3270
should work

Unregistered guest
I have Vectra and I use Philips car 400.
I want to buy a CD charger or original CD player Philips or Blaupunkt for Vectra.
What is beter and why?

THANKS !!!

Unregistered guest
They had to disconnect my battery and now my radio does not work anymore. It is a eclipse 54410. how I could to delete the KEY CD?.
Someone have the codes for unlocked

Unregistered guest
I have a Renault Laguna and I want to remove the factory fitted Radio to see the serial number. Can any one help me how to remove the radio from the car.

Thanks

Unregistered guest
I just bought a used 1997 Kia Sportage. The radio is asking for the code. Can ANYONE help me or direct me to where I can go to get it? Please, please!

joel form honduras
Unregistered guest
guys, i just bought a 2nd hand montero and did somthing to my cd stereo. iys asking for the code and i have no idea what it is nor the previous owner. how do i unlock it? what code?

j_vasquez_g at yahoo.com

Unregistered guest
help please i need code for phillips car 400 s/n GM0400X2393597,please help much appreciated

Unregistered guest
help please i need code for phillips car 400 s/n GM0400X2393597,please help much appreciated

mazdaxedos6
Unregistered guest
HI EVERYONE,

I'VE JUST BOUGHT A MAZDA XEDOS WHICH CAME WITH A PANASONIC RADIO (MODEL NO. CA01 66 9C0A, REF. NO. CQ-LM0120A). I NEED THE CODE FOR THIS RADIO SINCE THE CAR DEALER DIDN'T HAVE IT. PLEASE HELP!

Unregistered guest
I have Matiz Car, The Atdio is asking CODE it is Dawoo Syatem. Can any one help me with code. I got a secound hand car and i dont have the code

Unregistered guest
Hi, i just need to know how to set up my car radio to let it sound boom and could somone recommend some brand names for me....i have an idea though..i was planning to buy a cross-over, two 1500 power, an acoustic stereo,2 15" speakers about 600 watts each to play my base and a power amp.....what else should i get and wat brand should i buy...oh and give me a diagram on how to set it up or a tutorial if possible....thanx much

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 432
Wow! Theres got to be a web site for these people to find this information. Maybe you could fool someone at Circuit City or somewhere into giving you the information that you need. Alls they have to do is look it up on the computer.

Unregistered guest
hi i have a clarion pu9990b ; i have the code for it but i don,t know how you put it in .... please help

Unregistered guest
Hi I have a Rover400 my battery was disconnected and I wrongly entered my stereo code 3 times it now says CODE WAIT how to I clear it?

Fabio8
Unregistered guest
Ciao sapete la procedura per inserire il code sul 5000rds per ford focus?

Grazie

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me i need the code for Blaupunkt car 300 (d) no: 90 532 620 seriol no: GM 0300 T50 15035 If anyone can help me out of this problem i would be very thankful. Cheers

Unregistered guest
Blaupunkt Car 400 that keeps dichharging car battery if left for a few days . Car is Opel astra estate. anyone any ideas..

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I just bought a kenwood car stereo for my celica 1990 ST- 182
http://www.kenwoodaudio.com/Gulf/prodDetails.asp?Cat=Car%20Entertainment&SubCat= 2%20DIN%20Components&Model=DPX-MP4070B
I need assistance to install the right kind of speakers for the perfect sound. Right now I got the original speakers on it..that is 15w x 2 in front and 15w x 2 large in the rear. My new stereo has a total output of 200x, that is 50w x 4.
I don't wana install a woofer or amplifier. Can any one suggest the right kind of speakers for my car system, like 2,3,4 way..whatever.

Thanks.
Naveen

BillS333
Unregistered guest
I need a code to unlock the audio system for a 2000 Grand Am GT, the battery was disconnected.

Unregistered guest
HI, I NEED HELP TO FIND A CODE NUMBER OF MITSUBISHI MONTERO 2000 LIMITED. CAN ANYONE HELP ME? PLEASE

Unregistered guest
HI, I NEED HELP TO FIND A CODE NUMBER OF MITSUBISHI MONTERO 2000 LIMITED. CAN ANYONE HELP ME? PLEASE

doFA
Unregistered guest
you can buy software to unlock all these radio codes on ebay for $.99. $1 or call your car dealer, they'll do it for free.

BillS333
Unregistered guest
The dealerships will not unlock radio codes for free. My local dealers charge anywhere from $35 to $65 depending on the hourly garage rate. Any other ideas for a Pontiac 2000 Grand Am GT radio lock?

Username: Looney

Houston, Texas

wuts up my spelling sucks i need some bang loude stuf can some one help me. i have 2 12" kicker comp what cinde of amp wald i need to ((bang))

Username: Williestylez85

hello i'm new here

i have 6 10"in subs
2=Audiobahn AW102T 450 rms and 900 max each
4=Audiobahn AW1051T 350 rms and 600 max each
2 amps 1=1000 watts xplod 2ch. 1=4000 watt legaxy 2ch.
and a 62 amp alternator
yellow top batt.

i heard alot of ways to go about hooking it up to my 87 nissan pathfinder. but what all do you think i need to do to get the light from dimming i have not hooked up the second amp because i don't know how. so basically i have 2 subs running of the xplod right now and waiting to hook up the other 4 and the other amp plz help
i don't want to ruin my future bad system somebody help me plz!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
HAS ANYONE ANY IDEA OF HOW TO SET THE CODE ON A BLAUPUNKT CDC2 [6 DISC] CHANGER UNIT,, ON A VAUXHALL OMEGA WITH THE CONTROLS ON THE STEERING WHEEL.. I HAVE THE CODE JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SET IT.. THE ONLY BUTTON I CAN FIND ON THE UNIT IS THE EJECT BUTTON.... THANK FOR ANY ADVICE YOU CAN GIVE..

SLAPP EM BASS
Unregistered guest
RE: wuts up my spelling sucks i need some bang loude stuf can some one help me. i have 2 12" kicker comp what cinde of amp wald i need to ((bang))

ay looney tunes i suggest u get a monoblock amp get a class D..from 500/1 to 1000/1..i prefer jl audio amps, but since u have kickers go for kicker kx1200.1

good luck my nigga

SLAPP EM BASS
Unregistered guest
RE: wuts up my spelling sucks i need some bang loude stuf can some one help me. i have 2 12" kicker comp what cinde of amp wald i need to ((bang))

ay looney tunes i suggest u get a monoblock amp get a class D..from 500/1 to 1000/1..i prefer jl audio amps, but since u have kickers go for kicker kx1200.1

good luck my nigga

Unregistered guest
I need help i was connecting my wires togehter and my dash lights cut off now my dash lights dont turn on. what do i do, and what is the correct wirering????

HELP ! i have a 2004 jenseng cd player in a honda accord 94'

Username: Katrina

I have an 2000 Ashley Daewoo Nubira Wagon . The radio keeps flashing COD and is wanting a 4 digit number . I bought the car used from a dealership and I have no idea where the radio security code is (never even knew about it ) . Can anyone please help me . Thank you all so , much .

Chrisstasis
Unregistered guest
Hi guys
I have the same problem as many with a vectra with the philips 400 radio and safe mode. I contacted holden, got the code and was instructed to leave the ignition on for 12 hrs 'til the word 'code' magically appeared... heh stoopit holden.
I've followed the instructions here but after entering the code holding AB again acts as the '2' button and just scrolls the 2nd number.
Any ideas?

Chrisstasis
Unregistered guest
k ignore last, turned out that pressing AB on it's top edge work just fine, i have music again :-) thanks to thoses that supplied the original fix!

Unregistered guest
I have a Philips CAR400 from our previous Omega. I would like to fit it into my Ford Fiesta. Does anyone know if that is possible, as I would need to install it without the dashboard display. I have got the code and manual. Thank you to anyone that can help.

Username: Treacy

Hi there,

My battery went flat after a 3 week holiday and I haven't got the code to unlock my Blaupunkt CAR 300 (D) for a 96 Astra LS. Plenty of numbers on the side so hopefully I have the right ones.

GM 0300 T5070658
No.:90 532 620
7 645 852 520 (not sure what this one is!)

Can anybody help with a code to unlock this baby? Thanks in advance!

Joe

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have just fitted a philips car 400 to my vauxhall combo van and im having trouble with the display. I am unable to show any stations etc, i have tried holding down keys 4 and 6 to change the display but nothing changes. If i turn off the radio then turn on it just says "PANEL" in the display. Does anyone have any ideas?

Kind regards
Gadgets

Unregistered guest
I need a code and instructions for unlocking my daughter's car radio. She has a 1999 Grand Am. She had to buy a new battery and now the radio just says "LOCKED" Help Please!!!

EBBO AGE
Unregistered guest
HEY, I HAVE A FORD FALCON SEDAN WITH A PHILIPS RC600/10 H.U. I MAY HAVE CHANGED THE CODE BY MISTAKE BUT I AM NOT SURE IF I DID OR NOT. IT IS ASKING FOR A CODE WHICH I DONT HAVE CAN ANY1 HELP ME? PLEASE, DRIVING WITHOUT MUSIC IS UNBEARABLE!!!!!

therangerrik
Unregistered guest
A friend gave me the Philips stereo out of his Suzuki, but it won't work without a security code. He bought the car second-hand and doesn't know the code either. Help!
Some of the stuff on the label says this:
79DC393/10
MADE IN CHINA
CG009512

The barcodes:

Unregistered guest
how do i enter my code for a blaukpunt in a 95 renaut laguna. i entered it wrongly and now i have no acces to re-enter the correct code

Unregistered guest
Nota Bene Chaps the CAR300 and CAR 400 code numbers start at 0 zero so if for example you want a 6 you must press the button 7 times 0123456

Username: Omega_q

Abilene, Texas

LOOKING FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tring to recharge my capacitor, if any one can help me out with this. PLEASE..

Unregistered guest
can anyone assist in finding a code for my pregnant g/f's car radio?
It's a phillips SC201 from a vauxhall astra.
The numbers on it are: 90 381 124 and GM0201N9424957 and on a small sticker there is:460/75F
92253 954

Unregistered guest
I have the identical problem with my Eclipse 54410. Had to disconnect the battery to replace the starter and now the stereo is locked up. A message appears to call an erroneous toll free number. Has anyone figured out how to bypass the anti-theft feature of this unit? I bought the vehicle used so there is no manual. Thank you for any help.

Unregistered guest
Help. i have a standard Rover stereo made by blaupunkt in a new rover i just bought. I am not sure how to enter the code as i have no manual. I have entereed the numbers and then the stereo just looks back at me. i tried pressing all the other buttons but nothing!
Please help !

Unregistered guest
how do i fit new stereo into a vauxhall zafira 05 model,sony cdx-7750 mod,need help on removing old fittings,

Susana_
Unregistered guest
Hello everybody!
I've had a problem with my Radio Car 400 into an Opel Corsa.
I had a powercut,and when I try the ignition, SAFE appears into the dashboard I switched off the radio,pushed AS and on, but don't get a beep so I can't introduce the code.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you in advance

Unregistered guest
I have got a daewoo nexia i tried fitting a new stereo but got it wrong does anyone know what colour wires are what?

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 592
this has got to be the longest running thread ever it's been goin on for like 3 years haha

Username: Hugo86

Hi guys,

Can anyone please help me recover the code for my radio (chrysler jeep own brand, not sure who manufactures this, so I attached a pic as well). I removed the battery to recharge it and now it's asking for a code. Lucky that the mileage didn't go as well!
Part number P04704345-G

ciao, hugoUpload

Unregistered guest
hey does any one know how to connect a cassette player (fujitsu ten, from a toyota camry) to a holden camira? any help will be greatly appreciated.
Email me at poit123@hotmail.com if you have any ideas.
thanks
PurrrrrrPoit

Unregistered guest
HELP I have a eclipse 54400, when i change my batery the car audio is lock if any one have the unlock code please helpme

Username: Dalvy

I need a code for a Kenwood KRC 585 model can anyone help with a code or any Kenwood code that might work

Thanks

Unregistered guest
how do i put the code in my sony cdx-m630 with out the remote control .i have the code but lost the remote

Silver Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 710
you must remove all the wires from the sony and then take the deck out. set under car and put in drive

Username: Neel

Post Number: 2
I need code for golf 96
plzzz
s/n 3282536
Thanks in advance

Username: Mycroflyer

AucklandNew Zealand

Hi all,
I have a Kenwood KRC 585 car audio system which has locked it self due to me replacing the battery in the car and now its asking for a code??????? is there anyone out there that can help me by entering a code please (would be much appreciated.

Username: Patrickroo

Can any 1 get me the code for my car 300 s/n gm0300w5246233 it says 5safe and that is it. what should i do

Username: Easyway

Hey i have a 1996 Ford Escort and i can't seem to get the Factory CD player out. it has two small holes in each end of the player and i'm guessing i need some kinda tool to get it out. anyone have a clue

Username: Jubipasa

hel with a cd player feom a honda accord
serial m98d304973
im in argentina i preciate your help
bonebreaker19@hotmail.com

Username: Bbaker

Hello, I have a 2000 mitsubishi eclipse with a e059 infinity head unit. I bought the car used and finnaly got a anti theft code. But my son did not read the instructions and entered it wrong and now it says "OFF". How do I reset the radio head unit to enter the code?

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 114
Hi... I stole this HU and I need a code... somebody help me...

Bronze Member
Username: Radiocodes

Post Number: 32
Thats why we dont give them away free anymore.

When you pay we have proof of purchase and your verified details on file to prevent theft.

www.radio-code.co.uk

Bronze Member
Username: Muddy

Post Number: 36
this thread is pretty cool

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
It seems to have stayed alive for quite some time.

Very interesting...

Username: Bebop

I lost my blaupunkt CAR 300 (D) code, the serial no : GM0300S2194751
7 645 852 520
Can you help me, please

Thank you!

Username: Cjm

I'm after the wiring setup to put a new cd player in my 85 toyota camry but don;t know wat colours the wires should be connected to

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3481
It stays alive because people google it and are too lazy to read the responses...all they see is the reply box. At least they have to register so it deters these threads from growing too big...

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 262
this thread is horrible... I thought it was funny when i said i stole the hu though... maybe it wasnt

Username: Lazer_device

I've Kenwoow KDC-322 and dont have code, somebody can heep me. Thanks.

Username: Pepelucho

Hello!
I have a problem with my Radio Car 400 into an Opel Vectra. After batteri replacement I tried to put the radio in service. After some trials the radio SAFE appears into the dashboard. However when I switch on the power and try the AS buttom again I don't receive the beep tone and I cannot introduce the code. Please can anyone help me? Is it possible to remove the code?
How?

Thank you in advance
Jose

Username: Beedi

just got the battery on my 04 suzuki verona replaced and now the damn radio doesnt work. is there a generic unlock code that would work? for either the verona or any suzuki model?? PLEASE help me someone - i have to go on a long trip tomorrow and i cant bear not having music to listen to.

Username: Shrithakare

Hi I have got FORD FALCON Sedan 1998 model. The serial no of my audio system is 109376392. Can anyone please help me in getting the security code? Thanks in advance.

Username: Sonic

Hi, i need help!
I need a wiring diagram of a two power connectors of a KENWOOD DDX 6027- monitor and DVD receiver

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 475
Tough sh:t Nikolai, I ain't got the wiring diagram for your sh:t and I am the only mofo up on this b:tch so early so you just have to wait a bit:-)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 8045
LMAO^^^^^

Username: Demonpriest

i have a 1995 vauxhall astra with a decent set up, i have wired up everything other than the amp(JBL GTO-4060) if anybody can help then it would be greatly appriciated. i have full wiring kit for 2 channels as i only wish to wire the sub to the amp, all the speakers are independantly wired thru the head unit. any help would be good thank you.

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1287
martin try starting a new thread in the amplifier section.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
The most useful post I have seen in a long time on this thread !

"martin try starting a new thread in the amplifier section."

I cannot beleive its still alive !

Username: Nomee

can anyone knows the code for daewoo AKF 5073 WKG
serial # 60823804

thx in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 780
this thread is insane. look muddy only has 36 posts up there and then 3 lines later he has almost 9000

Gold Member

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1312
i can tell you a daewoo code, but you will have to send me $$$ through paypal. i want $1 zillion.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
I only want $1 billion

Username: Pietro

can you help me with my Kenwood 585 its asking for a code after changing the battery. Please help

Username: Ellief

Cambridge, Uk Chesterton

Hi I have Philips for renaugt radio,my code is 4020 but i don`t know how to set it up.how to put 0.and my remute control is not working that`s why i have to set it up from the radio panel but there are a numbers between 1 and 6 .please help me with that.thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
You can also tap the buttons, however the remote (on the steering) must be working to store the code.

i.e tapping 1 4 times will give you 4...
tapping 2, 10 times will give you 0

However the button resembling on your steering is required to save by pressing and holding for approx 3 seconds.

Hope this helps

www.radio-code.co.uk

Username: Timvento

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Hello I was wondering with connecting the wires for the car cd player do you just match the colors. I'm putting a sony cd player into a 1990 honda Civic two door hatch back. Help is apprechiated. Thanks

Username: Hky21

Post Number: 3
does neone have a wiring digram for a 06' F-150? and i need to know if you can hook up an amp and a 15 in sub to the stock radio?

Username: Grimweaper

hi can someone send me the code for the clarion pu9990b car system please please please

Username: Samsaadt

Hello from LONDON, I have Vauxhall Astra club 2001 with Philips CAR 400 and I lost my code. The serial number is:
1 614 438
GM 90 506 173.
PG6 GF15
My email address is: samsaad@hotmail.co.uk
Can anybody help me?
Thank you in advance

Username: Samsaadt

Hello from LONDON, I have Vauxhall Astra club 2001 with Philips CAR 400 and I lost my code. The serial number is:
GM0400y2709025

My email address is: samsaad@hotmail.co.uk
Can anybody help me?
Thank you in advance

Username: Jconneally

Post Number: 5
I have Blaupunkt CAR 300 (D) for a 98 Vectra. The 10 chances to input the code have been used up, I now need to know how to decode the radio in order to put the code in. It appears in the SAFE mode when I switch it on.
Any ideas.
jconneally@eircom.net

GM 0300 T5070658
No.:90 532 620

Username: Freddiep

My car radio is blocked because I entered the wrong code 3 times. I only see '10' on the front panel. Can someone help me to unblock it before I look for the code to unlock it. It is Ford 2004.

Hi!
Can someone help me. I bought used Ford Mondeo 1995 model, The car tape isn't working. The dealer gave me 01/621 as the code but it did not work. Because I entered the wrong code succesively for 3 times the radio is blocked and does not give me the chance to enter the code any longer. Please help me.

Hi!
Can someone help me. I bought used Ford Mondeo 1995 model, The car tape isn't working. The dealer gave me 01/621 as the code but it did not work. Because I entered the wrong code succesively for 3 times the radio is blocked and does not give me the chance to enter the code any longer. Please help me. My email address is frederickpenu@yahoo.com

Post Number: 4
Hi!
I need a code for Ford 2004. Serial No: M151844

Username: Smee

TaurangaNew Zealand

Hi!
I have a Japanese Import Mitsubishi Galant GSR with a Fujitsu Ten Eclipse E300CT (DSP/EQ/CDC/MD) Cd/radio already fitted and working well. Trouble is, the Manual is in Japanese!! I deperately need an English version of the User Manual. Can anyone help me? I have searched (and SEARCHED) online without any luck for a pdf version. My email address is ian@gotauranga.co.nz. Thanks in advance.

Username: Clihex

Could anyone supply the unlock code for a Grundig car radio type MS201A serial no. SK1167Y1372910. Battery change done but supplied code on radio card does not work.
Thanks.

Username: Tony124193

Hi,

I need HELP please, need radio code for my Honda Accord. The Information is down below, I would greatly appreciate it. My email is tony124193@hotmail.com Thank you!
DD 39050-SDA-L502
DD0335223 7BK1

Username: Jj_sam

i have a phillips cdr 500 in a car i just bought,when i bought it the face panel buttons were missing, i bought new buttons off ebay but when i put stereo on and try to put code in the stereo says safe panel and switches off. Does the face panel have to be set up to the stereo or is there anything i can do differently, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Username: Kivelits

Hi,

Need code for Blaupunkt car 300
GM0300W6709205

My e-mail kivelits@one.lv

Username: Mursi

London, West london UK

Hi I need code for ford mondeo 1996 stereo the serial M313823

Username: Bones27

Luton, Beds England

hi can someone plz help me i have a vectra with philips car 400 in it but its on safe mode dont know how to get it off and all so need code and how to put it in plz help me im pulling hair out }}serial no is GM0400X2637044 PLZ EMAIL .E ON bones1_7@hotmail.co.uk thank you

Username: Gunner69

Hi I have a vauxhall Zafia. I entered a wrong radio code and noe it is showing 5 SAFE. I now have the correct code, hoe do i reset it so i can put the new code in????

Username: 99gtpsprchd

I need help running through the process and all the parts with my '99 Grand Prix GTP. I recently bought a 1200W Sony Xplod sub, 1000W Sony Xplod amp, and an Alpine deck. I would like to know if anyone can tell me how to install these, and what i will specificaly need. I know that it is more difficult to install then normally because i have a Bose sound system right now, and it has to be integrated with that. So please help if you know how, or email me at Mfhockeyst54@aim.com Thanks.

Username: Roubinix

Perth, Wa Australia

I've got a 2004 hyundai getz, I replaced my cd player and bought an original one from a wreckery, but it needs a security code.....
How can I find the code ?
I don't have any car book or code plate.......
Please help me in this regard.

Username: Bmahob

I lost my code for
GM Philips
No: 90 532 621
type Car 400
2F3

Bar code 1: 9022 213 96 752 01
Bar 2: 003 9741 1740992
please if anyone know it to tell me on mail ventsy.manov@mail.bg thank you!

Username: Wazlaw

Please help me with code. Please.
7700 426 412
Philips 22DC459/62L
9022 214 59624
PA4Bis, 4*15w, RDS
CD changer control 7700 426 412 S526
FD 07 98 07 4060215
Model ¹ 22DC459/62L
PROD ¹ FD 0798074060215

Username: Camilla5

West Point, Virginia United States

Hello,
can anyone provide me with the code number for a 1994 BMW 325i? i don't know how to take out the radio to get the code,i have a code:CM5903L don't know if it's the right one and i don't know how to take out the radio to get the code.Someone PLEASE HELP. it gets lonesome going to work everyday {sad}

Thanks,
camilla5

Username: 2005yukon

MemphisUSA

Wassup,

I have a 2005 Yukon with 3rd row seats (not Yukon XL). It has the Bose standard system with the onstar and RSE dvd. I think standard vs premium because I dont see any amps or the word premuim. But any wayz, I'm ready to go aftermarket, so I heard of this inferace I can use to allow me to still use my steering wheel controls and the radio will pause when onstar is activated is that true? Second, do any aftermarket indashes have that extra source, RSE, for my rear dvd player. What will be a great set up for my subs & amp (ive heard amp under the seats). I have a Hifonics Zeus z600 amp (300w x2) & 2 12" Memphis PR subs dvc 500w (max) each. The were hitting hard in my old Protege, but the truck is whole new animal huh. I also have a capacitor (non digital). Please any suggest thanks

Username: Ciao20

Hi
I need the Code for my Renault Scenic Radio.
It is a Model "Tuner List"
Model No: RENRDW132-10
Prod No: FD0003320017184
And i Find this Nummer on the right Site:
8200300859TR067
And under There:
8200 300 859 ---

Username: Nshaukat

BuryUK

Does any1 have wiring diagram for phillips CAR 400 radio/ cassette player I want to connect iphone.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us