Everyone please read this.

Username: Lakoda

Bozeman , MT U.S.

Post Number: 1
Hey guys sorry about wat has happened. that wasn't even me talking all that trash to not only u but to the ppl on myspace. I've been on vacation in puerto rico visting some old friends and my brother signed in as me and started talking sh*t to everyone. then he sent e-mails to the ppl he found on myspace. i mean do you really think i would do something like this? an yes i kno he's a stupid lil sh*t. and i deleted my profile because i felt everyone needed to cool off. so yea. o yea and if you're wondering how he did all this, well i save all my screen names and passwords to my labtop in my room. so yea.. sorry for the trouble he has caused hopefully everyone on the site will not hold a grudge to me as an individual. thank you a ton guys and i am again really truly sorry for all this camotion.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1648
yeah.... like this is gonna go over well

Bozeman , MT U.S.

Post Number: 2
hey none of you have to believe me. i'll probably just end up deleting my account anyways.

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1649
probably a good move

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4356
so your brother not only posted all that stuff saying it was you and then when you got busted and called out and everyone was clowning "you", your brother cared so much about it he created another account under the name 'lakoda' which happens to be your username?? hmmm, not really sure if i'm buying that one jsut yet.

Bozeman , MT U.S.

Post Number: 3
haha yea i'll get on it.

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 325
give it up, you suck at the internet

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1792

Dint the guy named Lakoda delete his account, and claim he wasnt the same person as Kody..

Let me get this straight, ur bro knew the password to both your accounts?? Lakoda and the $Kody$, since they are obviously both you? I don't think you can save 2 accounts to sign in...so how'd he get both passwords...

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1066
^^^ you suck at life

your "brother" didn't bother me any so i believe you and your story...

Gold Member
Username: Arande2

Just a matte... Missouri

Post Number: 2429
Well I don't even know what you're talking about so I guess I'm good with you haha.

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1067
referring to jesse lol

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4357
yeah, you should just delete your account and go to another forum. maybe ca.com.

now if only a few more of the retards would do the same it'd actually go back to being a really nice forum again.

Bozeman , MT U.S.

Post Number: 5
yea ctmike he's exremely g@y like that. he has caused me sooo much trouble since i have been gone. he was sending chicks on my myspace messages about how i wanted to go to there house and r*pe them. he's now grounded and is in pain. but like i said i can see where you're coming from if you don't believe me.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 4359
i say to stay and get everyone to believe you, post pics of your tickets showing dates of travel, destination, and also baggage tags.

Bozeman , MT U.S.

Post Number: 7
Jordan Singleton- he must've created a new account. u have to realize he's on the internet 24/7 so he knows how to do alot of things.now he has no access at all and i have blocked him from this site completely.

Bozeman , MT U.S.

Post Number: 8
ctmike are you serious? first off i don't even really know how to upload pictures of that. second off all i've been home since saturday night and i've already unpacked and threw away all that stuff. but what ever. like i said, u don't have to believe me. i understand where you're coming from.

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 184
"u don't have to believe me"

Because he said that i believe him............................................................................. ................................................................................ ................................................................................ .........................................................................NOT

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 501
kody have pics from where everu went then? And guys as stupid as this sounds... this really does sound like a different person then the kody we had b4...

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 327
lol gullible

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1795
whether it was u or not, I still find the other thread amusing with the girls responses when ppl asked if they knew you. hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2716
Eh its w/e. I don't think the other Kody would apologize so easily.

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 543
hahahahaha nice try noob thats some bullsh1t if i ever heard any

forreal who the fu*k wud go on a car audio forum and do that while someone was away?

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 502
actually no this is the same person... i compared to how he typed when the made them stupid girl threads... and its pretty similar... he uses ' for it's, and what's ... and he does it here too... and i find it hard to believe for both you and your brother to both use that, becuz not many ppl use it one the internet...also... to beat the forums censor you used fu*k when u made them g@y threads... and in this post you also use * to beat the censors... once again ppl have different ways of beating the sensors... and its very rare for both of these to occur on two different ppl, final answer, same person.

Should i put an app. in for CSI ? L O L

Bozeman , MT U.S.

Post Number: 2
U don't know my brother. he finds ne way to destroy my life. o by the way. i just noticed that i hadn't been on ecoustics in a couple of weeks. ok. so y would i all of a sudden come out and start talking sh*t?

Bozeman , MT U.S.

Post Number: 3
Rick i really don't care what people think about this whole ordeal. I have said before weather u decide to believe me or not is totally your decision. and i can hold nothing against u for it. it's not like i'm getting all riled up about this.

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1798
Idk, how'd ur post number go from 8 to 2...I'll tell ya wat man...delete the account, come back as a another person w/o the name Kody, pretend like this never happened....and no one will ever know the difference b/c there is no way we'll know who the hell is typing on w/e account you make up next.

Bozeman , MT U.S.

Post Number: 4
Sorry for confusing you Jordan. i deleted my account then i created back again to respond to some of the questions. but ya you're probably right.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1336
Well I always thought your (or whoever's) threads stirred sh!t up around here and I got a good laugh out of most of them, so I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. But this still doesn't clear up why the girl on your MySpace told one of our regs tonight: "I don't even know him, yet I am 3rd on his top 8 friends" and "he is a freak".

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2379
I really don't understand why you are trying to be cool with all of us again. No offense, but its not like anyone around here really knew who you were. Your account was a few months old, you said you hadn't been on in a few weeks, and had about 100 posts.

Oh, and you and your brother both plead with "you don't have to believe me."

Silver Member

Post Number: 185
"I don't
even know him, yet I am 3rd on his top 8 friends" and "he is a freak"

LOL know who would do that...o yeah ME

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
she is a very nice girl..i found out alot about her..good job on choosing her

Ecoustics account - FREE
Myspace -FREE
Saying some girl is your G/F when she is clearly not and being shamed, then makin up a story sayin you weren't in town and blah blah blah - FTL ...what u thought i was gonna say PRICELESS

Damn Chad was write i post whore lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us