Ssd or sd.25??

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 268
No1 had given me a defnite answer yey for sql which sub would be the loudest off 700-800 rms per sub??? I had L7's I want thm 2 be loud like that I kno there not gona be as loud but the closest.... I was gona get the sd2.5 bcuz there a lot cheaper...

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12245
how much space u got??

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
Not a lot I have a small trunk its a 97 mazda millenia last time I checked I think my trunk was like 31 inches deep and 18 inches wide and idk the height but its not much right now I have 2 10" l7's in there I've had 12" in there b4 in a sealed box (JBL)

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12249
get the ssd with the flatwind coil..since u have space limitations

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
Um ok but can u explain y u picked ssd ober AQ and I'm getting a TCAB box for watever I get

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2411
SSDs can take more power, espically with the flatwind coil option. Give them about 800-900 watts each and they should be a little louder than SD2.5s.

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 312
Dwight are you going to use 1 sub or 2 subs..1 sub the ssd will work better...when you order the you can get the sub in 1ohm or 2ohm The AQsd2.5 only comes in 4ohm..with ssd at 1 or 2 ohm you will get more out of your amp.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 219
Add the BP power option to the SSD.

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 1270
if hes only giving each sub 700-800rms then to get BP power would be a waste. Although if ur planning on getting a new amp in the future then ide reccomend getting the BP power option otherwise just stick with the flatwind coil.

U rly dont need the flatwind either if ur only giving it 700-800rms but its better to be on the safe side

Silver Member

Post Number: 287
I'm getting 2 subs and I want 2 run thm at 2 ohms so I can give em 800 watts so thy will be loud not 400 which it wud get if I run it at 4 ohms if I get the 2 ohm version.. But I talked 2 kev 2day and might get 2 RD elites their a lil more pricey...

Silver Member

Post Number: 289
I have 2 audiobahn A8000T they r rated at 800 watts @ 2 ohms and 400 @ 4 ohms... they are not underrated I want something I can run @ 2 ohms...

Silver Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 136
i got 2 12'' aq sd2.5s only 350rms each and they get pretty loud. i just got pulled over on sat. but the cop let me off with a warning
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us