SPL SPL SPL, COMPETION COMPETION COMPETITION!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2320
Ok well since my Q messed up im gonna really go with those 8 12" 07Pionner Premiers. With the same power that 2 18" Qs would get (3200 watts rms) about how much louder do you think those 8 12" premiers would be?? I had one off 400 watts rms and it was almost as loud as my 12" Q with 900watts rms in the same enclosure. Its gonna be for next months, and Julys comp. Do you think i can break the 150 db barier?? Im gonna tune the box to my resonant frequency to my vehicle. Thanx.

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 818
"8 12" premiers would be??, Do you think i can break the 150 db barier??"

with 8 12's and 3200rms i hope so lol

Gold Member
Username: Jblanford

Post Number: 1056
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHzS2fWuP1A

theres 3 i think

145.? on music is pretty good for those little things

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2322
ya the guy who won first place last year had 10 12"s, they were cheap ones too, i think they were called fusions. Not sure how much power but he hit like 151db. This year hes gonna be running 4 15" soundstream subs, with a 6500 watt rms soundstream amp, and 3 yellow tops!!! The smaller one thats next month, im pretty sure i'll take it.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2323
Im not sure if it was on the TL though.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4923
phoenix gold will be better than pioneers :-)

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2796
12" R's :-)

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2324
Premiers FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11507
1 12" previous 1000wrms model premier i saw hit 140 on a iasca meter so with 8 its very possible i would say.....

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 535
TJ how did you like your Q's. Im looking into getting 1 Q in replacment of my 2 Type R's. What do you think?

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1514
should do good...

a friend of mine has 8 entry level soundstream 12"s in a sealed wall in a denali truck. it hit 147+ with around 3000 watts total on music.

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2327
I say go for it, i loved my Q's so much until they failed me. The lows hit so loud and clean that my roof flexed more then any other vid ive seen roofs flex. At the stores i was able to flex the windows. and my side back windows in my explorer flexed, which those windows are very hard to flex. I had two kicker 12" cvrs, which people always compare to type r's and my Q was way cleaner, lower and a bit louder, when i had my 1 12" Q.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1128
fusions arent cheap by any means, there amps are their hallmark, but their subs are no slouches

Gold Member

NM

Post Number: 2328
He said that the year he took it, he used "cheaper, lower class" subwoofers. Im really not familiar with those subs though i was just quoting what he said. They are fusions though.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

C.FREE

Post Number: 1130
man fusions make nice woofers, i like them... if i had to get fusion stuff, get there amps, they are under rated.

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 548
Should I get a 12" Q or a 15" Q my friend told me stay away from 15" subs.. But he is more familiar with mainstream audio and the phrase 'mtx > all' ^^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us