Ok so what would be a better system????

Silver Member
Username: Rds2oo8

MN

Post Number: 103
15" atomic apx or 2 DD 2512s? with a mephis 4kw im saving up all my money this summer and selling 10,000 baseball,basketball football cards so that should bring in some money hopefully so yeah idk what 2 expect ill be working 40 hours a week come summer makin 6.25 so im thinkin like 2000 for a system? i drive an 02 lesabre everything is stock or if u can think of better system for around 2 grand let me know :-) hit me up on aim polarpride08

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4339
if you have all tha money saved for the subs/amps, how much you have saved for a charging system upgrade?

but i'd do the pair of 12's, only a pair of 3512s' instead.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2797
^35's or 95s ;)

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2409
6.25 an hour...... ouch. Is that your first job?

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 104
yeah it sucks lol i work at a movie theater ha n i found out i coulda worked there almost 2 years ago im 17 n im basicly getting my moms car for a tank of gas lol i have to fill it up when it needs it and then its my car :-)

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 745
Robert, you need to go ahead and set $1000 aside for electrical upgrades and wires if running that amp. For subs: DD 9515's, RD Alpha's, or RD Super Heavyweight built music.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 320
I wouldnt be complaing at $6.25. I get $5.25 an hour plus $1.25 taken out a week by the company just so they can wash our uniforms. (we are not allowed to take them home)

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 566
robert what theater? marcus? you go to North High right? polar pride
I live off 36 and 35e by menards

I say get one dd9515 off the 4 kw or a Fi BTL loaded off it.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 567
oh and id say 500 for an alternator and 0 gauge wiring, two runs to a battery in back then a run of 00 from the battery to the amp. Should be about 500 depending. Maybe even 2 batteries in back, depending on how serious you wanna get.
then 500 somthin for the 4kw, plus hu subs box ect, should be about 2000

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 105
oic yeah talk 2 me on aim at polparpride08 my friend came over n we were listen 2 his subs he has a old a$$dodge ram n it was 2 12" pioneers n it bumped hard as hell cuz of all the space n he said that i could prolly fit 3 12s in the trunk n then 2 single 15s wit 2 amps all in the trunk he said itll cost alot so maybe just get 3 3512s n 2 9515s? a memphis 4kw

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 574
naw dont mix subs...u only need 1 or 2 jus do a good install

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2578
It's gonna cost a bit more than 2Gs the way I see it.Running that 4KW requires quite the expensive charging system,500 bucks for an alt,200 in wiring and distro blocks and everything to hook up all the batts,batts let's say a conservative 500 and you're already up to 1200 dollars without amp,subs,box or head unit.I spent 1300+ for my charging system.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3146
IMHO i would get a shocker sig, and run it off that 4kw, it'll get hellacious loud and have decent sq in a good box, heres a guy selling some on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Shocker-12-15-or-18-Sub-Subwoofer-Extreme-Sig_W0QQitemZ29011 4995257QQihZ019QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem but if you wanna keep with your idea i'd get 2 3512's off that amp, or you might wanna down grade to a smaller amp, maybe a kx2500.1 if you don't wanna spend a lot on electrcal upgrades.

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 107
yeah i dont wana spend alota money on upgradeing my charging system id rather spend like 800 for a nice amp or something liek that?

Gold Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 1139
Its going to be pointless to spend the money on a nice amp if you dont have the electrical to supply the power to it. You would end up clipping the signal to the subs. Not get near the power you want and eventually blow the amp.

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 108
oic well then i guess ill have 2 upgrade it all n have the best system at my school prolly

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 109
2 DD 9512s a memphis 4kw is what ill get then and upgrade the chargin system

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 110
now my friends bro told me he works on systems and stuff for a living said just get 1 15 and any kind of amp something with alota wattage and ill be good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us