RD AUDIO

Username: Teamrevolution

ATLANTA, GA USA

Post Number: 1
All of this drama is for what? Here at Revolution Design Audio we do not grade other products or really care what their performance may be, good or bad. We don't recommend anyone talk bad about anyone or any company regardless of the circumstances. We Believe in Superior Customer support and letting the product speak for itself. There will always be people who like or dislike something or someone for no apparent reason, it is part of life. There are way too many car audio customers out there. Too bad talk or fight over customers is foolish. I do not understand someone taking something personally on the net. So to our entire customer base we thank you for your support and helping us grow at the rapid rate we have. We here will continue to upgrade and offer the best we can to ensure that the customer is happy in the end. If someone were to feel disrespected by anyone affiliated with RD AUDIO I would hope that you would shoot us an email or give us a phone call so we can look into the situation.
Thanks....

Username: Mrray13

Post Number: 3
your inbox full yet?

i have a feeling you'll be getting a few...

but not from me. i'm just over here, wait, why am i over here? i dunno.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 69
welcome to the forum as you can see theres a few people from teamssaudio.com that like to bash kevin and your company just ignore them.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 475
bashing? please.

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1474
i personally feel that all of these higher end car audio names have great sounding drivers. there is at least one that will suite almost anyones needs from every company. the internet is a horrible place to get reviews for car audio because chances are there is a very large combination of good, bad and uglies. and all of these revolve around personal taste, experience, budget, durability, overall value, etc.

steve, my Fi BLs sound great, i love them... but im sure there is something from your line that would sound great back there, too... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1038
welcome to the forum STEVIE lol

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 214
Treo if you have a problem with SSA say it. Honestly, this playing the victim is lame.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4897
wow.... hey u juzz randomly come to figth here??? damn u got your own forums go fight there... we listen to wat we want... buy wat everythign suits you...

sombody was sayin that when u sign up in here ur not allowed to advertise your other forum and no disrespect but denim thats wat ur doing... no hating or someting denim juzz an example...

not everyone do wat it was supposed to do... juzz let it go.. if kevin want to sell here let him do it at least he got good reputation here and u all juzz signing here to bash people and tell us wat to do cmon u all got your own forum if u all wanna fight

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 769
RD Audio? Never heard of it.....tell me more.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1767
Ren - I cant tell if your bein sarcastic or not, so jus incase
RD are the subs Kevin has been pushin as his new brand....Logan has one, the alpha i believe.... Have baskets similar to atomic. Hope this isnt like when wolfman told Scott who Scott was..lol.

Welcome to the forum Steve.

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 770
With me? Here? Sarcastic?

Busted.

Steve is sponsor of my website.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2549
You have a website?

Gold Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 1131
i dont understand all the drama....i have asked reps from all the major brands and none of them seem like there trying to "push" their products on me....and even if they did, the decision to purchase is mine. i cant really say that i have had trouble with any of the mentioned manufacturers. I think this whole ordeal is getting blown out of proportion.

Username: Team_havoc_audio

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 1
Since all of this drama has started I felt a need to become an Ecoustics member. First I will introduce myself. My name is Evan and I am an Authorized RD Audio Sales Rep and the Co-owner of Havocaudio.com. I normally stick to ROE and my own fourm at havocaudio.com, but lately everyone seems to be attacking each other. There is no need for this, RD Audio has never bashed anyone, it seems the other way around. I know I will get alot of people that disagree with me with that but thats just how it seems. Though we do not bash other products we are extremely confident in our product and I would not sell it or promote it if i didn't believe that it was one of the best products on the market.

I believe alot of the "bashing" between companies has started up because companies are afraid of loosing customers. As stated before Logan has a new 15 inch Alpha with the old bumped SJA backplate, he purchased this from Havoc Audio threw me. He previously purchased a Fi BL and was a bit sketchy on trying a new company but he finally gave in and ordered. When his sub arrived he was nothing but happend, and from the way it seemed to me he was much happier with his Alpha than his BL. As alot of customers who have tried our drivers have been. This seems to threaten other people, we have never bashed any other product only stated facts, but customers may have stated that they liked one company over another.

I have had quite a few people tell me that they preferred our customer service over alot of other companies. Between Kevin Holden, Ben, Nick, Steve and I you can get almost round clock customer service. This is not to say other companies dont have exceptional customer service as well, I have first hand experience with trying to order threw DJ at Audioque and it was nothing but pleasent.

I think other companies see peoples comments about things like this and take it as a threat when they should not. People stay loyal to things they like and if you make a quality product and have good customer service and stand behind your product you wont loose business. If you dont have these things you will. Everyone needs to stop lashing out at everyone and let the product do the talking. As always I offer up a challenge to any other comparable driver on the market to any of ours and I stand behind and believe our product will out perform. I have this confidence because everyone involved in RD Audio has an extensive background in car audio and has used many other products and we all know how other products stack up and perform.

I thank everyone for taking the time to read this and appreciate everyone who shows interest in our company.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Post Number: 197
Welcome to the forum i say send me a heavyweight and ill decide if it's good

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 2
Sorry for the grammatical errors I made in that post, it is late and I did not proof read like i should have.

Jamestown, SC US

Julian I think you would be more interested in an 18 inch Super Heavy with the 4 inch coil.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1485
of course...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1486
out of curiosity, what is the thickness of the coil?

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 479
"When his sub arrived he was nothing but happend, and from the way it seemed to me he was much happier with his Alpha than his BL. As alot of customers who have tried our drivers have been."

The way it seemed? Your just bumping your product with an assumtion.

And the BL and the Alpha are simply not on the same level of woofer. Im not trying to knock or support anyone but its not a fair comparison between a 290 sub against a 500 sub (http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~acoustic/products/subwoofer_drivers/RD_Alpha/)

This whole arguement is a joke. Its like highschool when each persons friends keep jumping in, its rediculous.

We all know that these are quality products, both RD and Fi.

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
"Julian I think you would be more interested in an 18 inch Super Heavy with the 4 inch coil."

h3ll ya should i pm you my address lol

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 4
The alpha is not 500$, we only advertise retail pricing to protect dealers. Contact a RD Dealer and get a quote.

Julian I would love to send you one but that is an extremely expensive driver, however if you are interested in being on Team RD please email me your credentials and we can talk about what you would be interested in.

Once again i apologize for my poor grammar in the first post.

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
I was kidding its cool lol im planning on buying a rd sub in a month but i cant figure out which one i want lol the classic,sonance,elite and the studio are all in my budget of under 250.

Jamestown, SC US

Post Number: 5
I feel embarrassed that i typed my business partners name as nick instead of nate. Sorry I had to make that correction. Its Kevin Holden, Ben, Nate, Steve and I, that handle sales and customer service.

Username: Nate2587

Toledo, OH

thanks for the recognition evan :-)

Username: Mrray13

Post Number: 8
treo...i'm not here bashing rd. never have i ever said a single cross word about the company. i'm here poking fun at kevin and low-hz. hell, i don't even have a personal issue with them. i don't care for a few of their reps, or their business practises, but that is about all. seems like kevin is taking it in stride, drivingreckless is having fun with it, but you? let's get serious. my previous offer of my address stands bro. i'm not just your ordinary "keyboard commando", i just do it for giggles. but you want to try for real? i'm game my man, i'm game.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1702
Welcome Steve Miller what took you so long to sign on Ecoustics the best forum by far. I haven't heard any bashing going on but I don't read every post so I could of missed something.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4913
dude im sure all of you will only come to post a few posts in here to bahs some people doing wat u think tis wrong and then u will never show up again

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2763
wow..... first off pepole dont even push people into buying on this forum, they simply give a price and thats it, and its ussualy for alot better of a deal then you would find at a dealer or online store.... this is all not neccicary i dunno if i missed somthing or what but ya..... i dont think its neccicary
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us