Something I think a couple members should read.

Bronze Member
Username: Shawn_fleming

Gainesville, Florida

Post Number: 89
Ok Scott and I, as well as other manufacturers that are on this website, such as DJ Langford (Audioque and Mark (Mach 5 Audio), as well as other vendors Aaron (Team SSA forum), do not come here to try to sell our product. Hell, I have seen all of these guys recommend a competitors product b/c of a certain application over thier own product. The only reason we and these others are here, are to help consumers, not push product on them. There are a few members on this forum that degrade and down talk other products, in order to try to sell their own, and its getting old. I will not say who it is, but these ppl know, and they have already been told not to come back to some forums.

For those that I am speaking to, please read this, this is in the agreement when you sign up for this board.

https://www.ecoustics.com/bbs/forumterms.htm

In it you will find two very important rules:

If you participate in any Forum within an eCoustics.com site,
you MUST NOT:

* advertise or sell to, or solicit others;
* use the Forum for commercial purposes of any kind;

For those that read this, that it doesnt pertain to, sorry to have wasted your time. But those who know me, know Im only here to help.

Thanks and sorry

Shawn Fleming

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3420
so i dont get it. ppl cant advertise on thier forum????

thats gheyy

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 470
amen

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2318
^^^ X2 nobody cares what the rules are, this is fu*kin ecoustics lol. No mods, regulation, etc is what makes this forum great......

And since what so people "talk down" Fi or Audioque? Those are some the most recommended brands on here......

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 720
I would like to know who "talks down" those products as well. I know who you are pointing a finger at though. I have only seen you recommend Fi :-)

M.S. said it right.

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 208
Very well said shawn.

Username: Mrogowski

Post Number: 1
"^^^ X2 nobody cares what the rules are, this is fu*kin ecoustics lol. No mods, regulation, etc is what makes this forum great...... "

Hi guys,

Is this really true? If it is then that's fantastic. Other audio sites actually charge me to go on as a vendor and talk about my product. I think I just found my next home...

Best regards,
Mark

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12771
what you got mark? don't leave us in the dark.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6406
Those lines in the rules are put there to protect Ecoustic's interests, if they were to ever conflict with a member's interests. As long as you don't threaten Ecoustic's livelyhood they, he, she, it, whatever, will look the other way, if they're looking at all.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2544
Mark is from Mach 5 Audio from what I can understand.People have been soliciting on here for ages and will continue to do so.Matter of fact...the majority of the members of this forum appreciate that,I do.I personally love what Kevin Holden and Showrides are doing for people,they come on here, steer people toward a good product and also a fair price.Honestly, if you don't like that then leave.Ecoustics members like guys like Kevin and Showrides for a good reason and that's their service and will to help.Some say they bash other products but...the truth is they just push their own products on hand hard.Another thing about great about those guys is if they don't have something that you want they usually attempt to get it for you and if you're so concerned with the rules then go ahead and snitch/rat/taddle to the admin(s) but it'd just be a waste of time because the admin won't do anything about the broken rules.

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2324
Mark: Yeah it's true, think of this site as the opposite of caraudio.com, lol.

But of course there is a downside: no moderation means we have to put up with all the noobs, flame wars, and all that crap. Still I like this site better than any other since anybody can say whatever they want. It's quite a contrast to some other forums where they ban people who don't agree with the popular opinion......

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 567
i think, its a fvucking public forum so stfu if u dont like it!

Silver Member
Username: Showrides

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 602
I agree no bashing should take place towards any company. That displays poor business ethics and is wrong. But saying you think one sub is better than another, doesn't constitute bashing in my mind.

But without people suggesting high quality products, people are going to end up buying crap and wasting their money. Some may accuse Kevin or myself of pushing some of our products on here, but I bet you can't find a single person who isn't 100% satisfied with the products or the service they have received from us. They all got great products, at great prices and are much better off because of everything we have done for them.

Personally, I think the customers and their hard earned money are much more important than a couple of forum rules.

But we are each intitled to our own opinion. That is just mine.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2811
"But of course there is a downside: no moderation means we have to put up with all the noobs, flame wars, and all that crap."

Ya and don't forget about us E-Thugs!

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1475
yeah, ecoustics is gangsta...

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 765
Seriously.....

(SDOT'ers recognize!)

Silver Member

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 213
What about the MAG? I love that driver, how come people have not been talking about it recently?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2546
"What about the MAG? I love that driver, how come people have not been talking about it recently?"

People are talking about it but they're talking about the new Mag that people are awaiting.

Silver Member

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 215
I meant as how the traffic about the MAG on here and on ROE has dropped off a great deal. It was the hottest driver on this forum for a while, but suddenly not anymore.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6412
I love my Mag!!! Sadly the craze only lasted a couple of months. Such as which with most subs. I have a few subs sitting on my bar that are considered fantastic that are also yesterday's news. Imagine what's down the road say 5 years from now!!

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4895
the only people that are allowed to tell wats right and wats wrong in this forum.. are the people who really spend time here....not ramdon people that juzz get in to say the rules of this forum...

look at me im almost 5k posts and when i saw your tread wat i thaugh was that ur telling me how ecoustics works??? man i know how ecoustics works... runs or every movement in this shyt so pleaze i dont apreaciate people to tell to do wat i know bests....

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 605
I think someone already said it, but the Mag 12's are completly out of stock with SI, and there are only a couple 15's left. People are waiting for the new version to come out since it looks very promising. That is most likely the reason they aren't being pushed very hard on the forums right now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4898
I meant as how the traffic about the MAG on here and on ROE has dropped off a great deal. It was the hottest driver on this forum for a while, but suddenly not anymore.

that means all that hi wants its to promote his brands from his forums when another sub fos less money could do that performance of the mag even you all think its a diferent driver...

this is the internet we recomend wat we think its the best period.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4899
all of you only come here to sell and help for wat u sell... when u all will help about a box, batteries or charging???

Gold Member

Post Number: 6413
Wow. I have to agree with the Kingrob on this. We are Ecoustics. We dictate who is tolerable. We are the masses. Therefore, we are our own mods so to speak. Power to the ppl!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6414
^^^Now that's where I disagree. A tire salesman shouldn't be giving you advice on brakes. Keep it within his specialty.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4902
oh shut up paul

Gold Member

Post Number: 6416

Gold Member

Post Number: 4903
suck my jonshon paul

Silver Member

Hartford, CT USA

Post Number: 606
This is by far the best forum on the net haha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6417
Oh we can go boy!

Upload

I gotta wizz. Hold on.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 6418
Showrides, that's why I come here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4906
that pic its awesome paul... the one with osama making luv ill give you props for that

Gold Member

Post Number: 6424
Aw snap! I guess I'm done for now.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 5043
"Mark is from Mach 5 Audio from what I can understand.People have been soliciting on here for ages and will continue to do so.Matter of fact...the majority of the members of this forum appreciate that,I do.I personally love what Kevin Holden and Showrides are doing for people,they come on here, steer people toward a good product and also a fair price.Honestly, if you don't like that then leave.Ecoustics members like guys like Kevin and Showrides for a good reason and that's their service and will to help.Some say they bash other products but...the truth is they just push their own products on hand hard.Another thing about great about those guys is if they don't have something that you want they usually attempt to get it for you and if you're so concerned with the rules then go ahead and snitch/rat/taddle to the admin(s) but it'd just be a waste of time because the admin won't do anything about the broken rules."

i completely agree with that rob....kevin has helped me just as much as anyone else when i first got on this site to learn....i think its good that people come on here and "solicite" their products, gives people a good idea of what the product can do....ive never seen someone come on here and "solicite" bad products, that would be bad....

and i agree that if you dont like it here then dont post....thats not directed at anyone specific btw

and we have admins on this site? lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 6425
One part timer. At best!

Username: Devildriver

Post Number: 3
"i completely agree with that rob....kevin has helped me just as much as anyone else when i first got on this site to learn....i think its good that people come on here and "solicite" their products, gives people a good idea of what the product can do....ive never seen someone come on here and "solicite" bad products, that would be bad.... "

I have ocean front property available for sale in Arizona right now, if you're interested.

Just because someone says what they're selling is great does not actually mean that it is competitive with other products in the same price range.

Here are a couple of quotes that I think are worth noting:

"RE is a great sub woofer as well as Stereo Integrity's product they are all excellent choices"

"the Super Heavyweight with 4 inch coil would DESTROY the BTL"
"one line I don't like and does not impress me is the BTL"
"The only thing that worries me on the BTL is the tinsel lead slapping problem. The "fix" for it was a piece of cloth on the spyder from what I heard. I know a couple guys who are having that problem too, and they know what they are doing as well."

The first quote is from another company who deserves your business. The rest are from Kevin at Low-Hz in ONE thread. I have been taking the time to compile the number of times he has put his foot in his mouth and I assure you it's both comical and offensive to other business owners.

Perhaps Kevin can pipe in with how much experience he has with the BTL. That might clarify his seemingly "valuable" commentary.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2552
"The first quote is from another company who deserves your business. The rest are from Kevin at Low-Hz in ONE thread. I have been taking the time to compile the number of times he has put his foot in his mouth and I assure you it's both comical and offensive to other business owners.

Perhaps Kevin can pipe in with how much experience he has with the BTL. That might clarify his seemingly "valuable" commentary."

Well some people aren't puppets and don't have a hand up their azz.Kevin is more than entitled to his opinion and if you or business owners don't like his opinion, too fu©king bad,get over it.It's his OPINION and what he says is taken into consideration by people and is not the absolute way things are.Once again if you don't like Kevin's or anyone else's opinion then don't fu©king pay attention to it or read it,just ignore it.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 483
its getting spicey

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2656
Dealt with Kevin. Hes a good guy and took care of business for me. Ben gave me a good deal on my amps. Good guys /thread.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2554
Hmm....I figured you guys still be flapping your jaws about this bullsh1t but it looks like it's lights out and you're all tucked in?I hope to hear more trash shot back and forth from you people when I come back to this thread.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 816
what the heck is going on with ecoustics... everyone is freaking out!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! FIREEEEE~!!~~!!!

Gold Member

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2329
It seems that some people just can't understand the concept of an open/unregulated forum (which is somewhat understandable since this is the only one I know of). Anybody can say whatever they want, end of story. If somebody says something wrong, there's plenty of people who will call them out for it.

It is good for us to have as many dealers as possible on here..... we have several that regularly give people good deals on stuff they sell (low-hz in the Sub/Amp departments and alteraudio in the Speaker department).

One thing I really would like to know: What exactly started this whole low-hz bashing thing? I assume these new members are from some other forum?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2749
ok im way to drunk to read all of this but my thoughts on the first post.... its not cool to downtalk a product unless it really deserves it... like pyle or somthing lol but in cases of comparing products at specific things it is neccicary but if you own the company and your down talking another thats being compared make sure its accurate information. Kevin isnt a bad guy and so far anything ive seen him say seems to be true so i dont see why anyone is bashing low hz. ive never seen anyhting "bad" about them. And if its a dealer you cant even talk sh1t about them dissing other products because most of the chances they will diss half the stuff they sell when compared to another item.... they dont just diss things for what they are they diss them on what the topic is... budget,quality,output, ect.... thats what this topic is about right? And that part about trying to sell products on here... im pretty sure it would be MANUFACTURER direct.... because the fact they have a for sale section on the forum.....people have thier own chioce if they want to buy somthing or not so it shouldnt even matter...

Bronze Member
Username: Lakoda

AnywhereU.s.

Post Number: 24
wow. people really freak around here.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12779
fi for life beetches!!!!!!

Username: Mrogowski

Post Number: 2
Morning guys,

Thanks for clarifying/rectifying the forum rules. It appears that folks need a pretty thick skin to hang out here if they go posting info about something that is not accurate. I also assume guys will be shot if they try to mislead others into believing something that is not true, correct?

Sounds like the wild west. I will try to hang out, but I am used to forums that are moderated to the point where garbage spewed is removed and the litterbug is warned or even banned in certain circumstances.

Best regards,
Mark

Username: Devildriver

Post Number: 4
To me, it's not even a question about moderation. I personally could care less about it and have been on many, many forums where moderation is simply non-existent. It's a matter of integrity for Low-Hz, and they sadly don't seem to have any. If they had any respect for other companies, they would be more mindful of the comments they make, but they lack that respect as been proven by many of the comments they have made.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6438
If Ecoustic's community backs a person/company it's because of an established positive history with them. Any negative feedback shows and is remembered. It's also a public forum so competition can bring the beast out of anyone. If you want to poll the members on Low-Hz's rep here go right ahead. Like you said there are many forums and a wide customer base. Personally I feel there are many members here who are interested in a broad product range and choose based on reviews of other members, not just dealers/mods. It's a free world and forum. (We like it that way).

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2812
Ya, look what happened when everyone was all Apesh!t about Treo, there tech's opened there mouths and it all went downhill! Polo..:-O

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2680
^^amen. You can make a great product, but if you have poor customer service, your off my list. no matter how good your product may be.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4345
honestly this is just getting stupid. some of the people here are set in their ways and nothing is going to change it. if you disagree with how they do buiness then stick up for your product if its getting picked on.

this forum sucks because it has no moderation, so if you dont like it just stay off of it.

there are plenty of other forums where you dont have to deal with this.

http://com4.runboard.com/becousticsfam

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2765
I agree with berny, either your customer service has to be great, along with a great product or most of us wouldn't even buy it (unless we were on budget) but if you didnt have those both... you would need to be seeling for really cheap prices (like ebay used) lol. But in any case mostly everyone wont take a review from the company itself just because of marketing, its more based on the customer reviews.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us