What sub should i pick. THE ANSWER IS HERE!

Silver Member
Username: Renegadesrun

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 708
Fi or Audioque is the answer you will get, so dont waste your time.

No Treo is not the current fanboy brand. (Welcome to last year)

No it doesnt matter if they have actually used them extensively.

No it doesnt matter if their are 50 other brands to choose from.

No they dont care what you have now.

No they dont care what application.

No they dont care about your budget.

No you dont need a better enclosure to fix your SQ "problem".

No there is not a better deal elsewhere.

The mentioned brands sound the best, are the cheapest, last the longest, are the loudest subs EVAR, AND will never break so you wont ever have to worry about not supporting your local economy, or have to worry about getting the sub replaced, same day, with a local warranty.

2 brain cells, 2 seconds of reading, and with a pick of damn near any 2 threads.....and you will see. They are they end all be all of subs.

Quit fu cking asking.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2300
Haha. I'd like to know how you really feel, Renegades.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2303
Bump. I may have sounded sarcastic in my first post, but I really would like to grab some knowledge and opinions from you Renegades.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 715
Ever hear this? "I can take a 9 dollar sub and make it sound like a 900 dollar one with the proper enclosure. I can also take a 900 dollar sub and make it sound like a 9 dollar one with a bad one." IF these two brands sounded bada55 in every single application and in every single enclosure they were put in you wouldnt be reading my ana7 retentive bs. Fact is, they dont.

The brands are solid, no problem with that. Its the fact that they have become a "pat" answer to damn near any question. Its freakin absurd. Its like a flock of mentally retarded sheep have grasped the ability to type.

Im still waiting for the leader to /himself. I can live with 3/4 of the forum suddenly not posting.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2304
I hear that. What would be some brands you would throw around? You still offering good deals on RE and some others?

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 717
Brands to throw around? Anything not at BB, CC, or HHG. The same we have been running for years. Im not saying dont recommend these 2 brands, but gee, the guys could mix it up a little.

Yea, i can still get alot of stuff, and so can a few others here which negates the "price" excuse for not choosing many solid popular brands.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2306
No doubt. What lines. I know you carry RE and Treo. Anything else?

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 719
Memphis
Arc Audio
Eclipse
JL Audio
American Bass
Kicker
Treo Engineering
Pioneer
Raptor
Code Alarm
Audio Pipe
Alpine
Audiovox
Blackmore
Kinetik
Audio Force (same as kinetik, but a lil cheaper)
Street Edge
Power Acousuck
Clarion
Panasonic
Metra
Best Kits
Sony
Tsunami
Street Wires
Sound Stream
Peripheral
Plasma Glow
JVC
Hushmat
DynaMat
DEI
Varad
Q-Power
Obcon
Digital Designs
RE
US Amps
Planet Audio

Maybe a couple others....

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 720
Im almost sorry you asked. Im not trying to push anything, just not crazy about fanboyism.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4286
wish you carried id:-(

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11453
Upload...

Silver Member
Username: Tatonka

Post Number: 267
"The brands are solid, no problem with that. Its the fact that they have become a "pat" answer to damn near any question."

Stop crying. Subs such as Fi and Audioque ARE POPULAR FOR A REASON! They are great subs and also very good on a budget. They have a very good reputation, I would rather buy something that has a good reputation than one that I'm not sure of.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2313
Don't start with Renegades, bro. He's one of the most knowledgable people on this site. He's been in the game longer than we have been alive, haha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2315
Not really a fan boy either. I've got a Treo SSX 15 that pounds hard... I'll prolly just get a new box for it, but I kinda wanted to run 2 15's or 1 18... with 2400 RMS. What would you go with Renegades?

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
I'm not calling him stupid. But he said that no one asks for their budget when on most threads the first thing posted is "Do you want SQ, SQL, or SPL and what is your budget" Then they go from there. It isn't just a straight "FI or Audioque"

Gold Member

Post Number: 2319
it depends on the thread dude

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1690
My 2 cents

Don't get mad but it sounds like somebodys not moving to many products.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2640
AQ and Fi have been the most mentioned subwoofers to buy. Soon AA will join once again. I myself would also like to explore outside of the box and I know Ecoustics is not the place to ask. I forgot what forum it was, but at this particular forum, they would mention other companies besides DD, AQ, Fi, and its all based towards your preference. Main thing I'm trying to say, most of the people on the forum don't have any experience with any other company and the company they do have experience with is their #1 answer to all threads. Sad to see indeed, I would like to see other brands mentioned as well. In the end, the person who started the thread will most likely choose a company they seen mentioned most often.

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 723
Exactly Berny.

Thanks for the 2 cent Joey, i can now afford to fu ck your mom.......twice.

Im just being a di ck, Kevin is the mover/shaker.

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Georgia, DiRtY SoUtH ... 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 369
Atleast 80% of this forum consists of parrots that only know how to squawk "FI" and "L7s sound terrible." These people are worthless; what do they contribute? They have no real world experience and can only repete what they've heard from other parrots.

Silver Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Georgia, DiRtY SoUtH ... 2 18 SX w/ ...

Post Number: 370
Atleast 80% of this forum consists of parrots that only know how to squawk "FI" and "L7s sound terrible." These people are worthless; what do they contribute? They have no real world experience and can only repeat what they've heard from other parrots.

.....Just my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 1018
i feel the same way renegade, id like to see some other brands mentioned too, not saying fi audioque arent awsome brands but in some applications there are better subs, juss my 2 cents

Silver Member
Username: Denim

Www.TeamSSAudio.com, MD

Post Number: 200
Renegadesrun, we will have to talk once the SSA ICON sub is in production.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 247
Stroker baby lol

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 241
Ok renagades thanx finnaly some1 who points that out what subs do you recommend for my application im running two 800 watt amps (at 2 ohms) which subs would you reccomend me getting 2 match the spl I had with my L7's but also sounds great and gets LOW...

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5ED9.1=Boom, New Jersey Audioque...N...

Post Number: 283
I agree with Rovin...If FI and AQ subs sucked. who would by them?? They are very good SUBS ,Im a proud SD2.5 owner.. Oh well, some ppl just hate

Silver Member

Post Number: 273
If they don't like our suggestions, I guess they could always go to CA.com and get a Keeker L7 suggested.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1694
I agree and f u c k CA.com

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4834
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 147.8 db Mov...

Post Number: 3402
thanks you^^^^^^
who the f\/ck really cares???
we all know that this forum is 95% noobs and 5% ppl that actually know what thier talkin about, oh and 75% of the gold members dont no squat!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2328
word? (I don't have the smiley :-(, damnit.)

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 727
Nick, Malik, Driving, stfu..... nobodies crying or cares. Im doing this for my own amusement.

Dwight. Both are fine to buy.

A few of you are missing the point. Explaining it again will not overcome your lack of cognative thinking. Its not your fault, relax, its your parents that should be shot for "breeding while stupid".

Denim....sup bud! Cant wait. Let me know?

Reese, i have alot of general knowledge, but lack the fortitude, time, and give-a-sh!t, to learn the why. Glasswolf is the "why" guy.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 1332
I love when Ren comes around.

Ren, I know you are busy on your forum. But if you get a chance, check out my forum. (its under my name on the left) Its newer and not many members, I can always use a no nonsense, knowledgable type there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2331
Yeah, Renegades really brightens the day. Even when being helpful that dry sense of humor makes me laugh.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9960
Audioque!

Upload

Silver Member

Lafayette, IN US

Post Number: 751
Well, at least a few of you get it! Makes it all worth while.

Its not like Scott will read this and wonder.....wtf is Eric's problem? We spoke at length at finals this year. I asked him how it felt to be the owner of the nets newest fanboy brand (lol), his association with RE, and the how/why of everything. To his credit he held nothing back to my knowledge. I like that inb a person, as i am the same way. An honest Q, deserves an honest A.

Great guy with a great product. He even went well out of his way to assist us in fixing a lead issue with a sub that could have potentially went head to head with one of his own....and made 6th in the world. He's a class act, with product worth being a fan of, but seriously, not to the point of it being THE answer to every application.

Thus...the thread. Someone had to point out the obvious!

Do you see tho? Not everything is exactly as it appears on the surface.

Rock on fellas. Im done pickin'.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Kingkong ain... I got Chuck ...

Post Number: 2810
A Sub is a sub let the buyer decide... but i can say FI is getting really big on this forum... so let them if people are happy with it. Most people come on here looking for BUDGET* systems and Audioque and FI are about the best they can get for there price range there are probally a few others but not as good a rep to back them up... they didnt blow up as quick as FI..people are just afraid to try new brands without alot of people backing them up

^Its fu<king MUDDY!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us