Maybe too cheap

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 403
i found a soundstream CR4000.1 amp for a lil under 200 dollars shipped is this a good amp it says it does 1800watts at 4 ohms wich would be perfect for my dual 4 ohms L7s they will be getting a little too much power but i think they will pound nicely but is this a good amp im being shady about it because of the price

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1099
That's a SoundSTORM not Soundstream. Don't buy it they are shitty.

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 708
"That's a SoundSTORM not Soundstream. Don't buy it they are shitty."

they are good budjet amps, my friend had 1 and he pushed 2 12in mtx 9500's rated at 1000rms a piece, and made em move good

but id personally not own 1, cause they will pop on and off, correct wiring and ohmage

Silver Member

Post Number: 709
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=17572

they are in the power acoustic lines of amps

Silver Member

Post Number: 406
okay so should i get it or not?

Silver Member

Post Number: 712
what amp do u have now?

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
Im ampless right now i had an audiopipe GM-4CLD amp but it just stopped workings so i returned it for a while i purchased 2 12" CVRs and an audiobahn a800v2 or whatever they are called just because it was cheaper to get a whole new setup then to get an amp for my L7s well i bumped that for 2 weeks and i blew one of the CVRs im not worried because i have warranty on them well i just need twenty bucks to cover the freight charge but yeah right now i got 1 12 cvr and 2 dual 4 ohm L7s and an SPL series 2 1600 watt max amp wich gives out 730 sum whats briged at four ohms so i didnt even bother to try and hook it up to my L7s so right now im without any bumps in my car

Silver Member

Post Number: 715
if your ampless that amp would do the job, and if u get it and im right think me lol, they do push power

Silver Member

Post Number: 409
ok well im going to sell the new CVR when i get it back and the other one too so hopefully that should cover the amp price
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us