OT-Video Cameras (Test Movie)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2739
No this isn't a car audio movie just some stupid sh!t. My wife bought a cheap @ss digital video camera that uses a 2gig SD card, no tapes but needs a min of 3 lux-worth of light. She got it at Kohls after buying some clothes and it has been sitting. Coolest thing is that you can run it at half reso (320x240) so there is no shrinking or editing needed before youtube upload and it has three different formats AVI, MOV and ASF! It is the size of a thick clamshell cellphone and runs off 4 AAA. The only thing I don't like is the low light sensitivity isn't great but daytime is ok for what it is. Watch this stupid clip and let me know what you think, sorry about the reso but remember, this thing fits in the palm of my hand, really...Polo.. >

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12544

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4766
pinche pollo loco....... damn polo why u had to upload it damn that reminds me i have a new babby on my way... ummm damn polo...

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12203
lol..wow....thats not bad at all for a mini digi camera...

BTW-Get ur son off the bottle..lol

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2740
"BTW-Get ur son off the bottle..lol"

He only has it when he is home but ya I agree! He is diaper/pullup free which is great, that was why I was teasing him. That was at 1/2 reso so it can do a bit better but the file size goes way up to. When I get a chance I will do some car sh!t. Polo.. :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us