Dash Speakers

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 744
Should i get some new speakers for my dash? Ive got a s10 and it has 6.5 in the doors and 4x6 on the dash. I know the dash isnt the best place for speakers but i guess it would be better than stock. I can either get some 4x6 or i can get an adaptor to fit either 3.5 or 4 inch speakers,which would be the best? They will just be powered off my HU.

Gold Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1246
Can you get 4x6 comps? I imagine that would enhance the imaging in the front. Only thing I'm not sure about is how 2 different sets of tweeters will sound.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 244
put 2 tweeters in them mess with the angle of them till they sound how you like them or get a set of cdt with the stage image enhancers or whatever there called and put the second set of tewweters in there

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 754
Oleg i dont wanna put comps there it problly wouldnt sound right,im just lookin for a lil sound up there to fill it in. Out of the 4x6,3.5, or 4in speakers which set would be the best to use? And theyll be coaxials not tweets.

Silver Member

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 755
Or should i just disconnetct the dash speakers and not use anything on the dash and just use my door speakers

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12555
just put a nice set of comps at the door with the tweeter near by. that is all you need. trust me. also get a decent amp to power the speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 506
infinity has plate speakers, 45wrms if I remember, that have a seperate tweet and a 4" speaker on them, that should work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us