What do you think

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 106
My homeboy across the street is selling me a Solobaric S15D (15"sub) in the spec. box (sealed) with a Kenwood Mono for stupid cheap like $80 do you guys think this small setup will do ok in my Saturn SL2 it has a small trunk and fold down seats my HU is Premier with sub outputs and everything but are there so things I could do to improve this setup until I get my money saved to upgrade ? Like tricks or tips on sub placement and should I use rearfill and if I don't will this increase bass alot ?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 2124
Kicker subs and Kenwood amps are about the same level of quality...... they suck.

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

15 Inch Wang...

Post Number: 746
^lol yea but come on you cant beat that for 80 bucks.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 1088
Keeker FTMFL

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2625
Check used prices online for them.... maybe you can make a few bucks... and buy some real stuff :-)

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 3138
is that the round version of the solo, if so get thta b1tch, the round solos are believe it or not some of the best sq subs out there, not to good spl wise though, if it was me i'd get it for $80, you'd be lucky if you can find a decent amp under that, let alone a sub and amp, ya there not very good quality but for a first setup i'd use it.

Silver Member
Username: Kaprese

Walstonburg, NC USA

Post Number: 107
yeah they are the round Solo's when he played it in his car it was hitting alright and it sound really good though but I can't beat that price for a Solo and a Kenwood Kac-8101D mono block
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us