Paypal?

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 676
do you have to have money in your paypal acct to buy stuff or do they just take it out of ur checking acct???

Silver Member
Username: Mike11202

DE US

Post Number: 440
If you hooked up your checking account to paypal and it has enough money in the account, you do not need to have money in the paypal account.

They will instant transfer it out of your checking account.

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1712
they'll take it from checkin if its not in the paypal.

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 678
sweet...im bidding on logans 10"

Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 10
JAmie

Some advice for you......

Like a min or so b4 the auction is over go to his page and keep an eye out on the bid

There are some people that wait for last second b4 they bid...It suxs and they always win....It happened to me

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2626
^thats how i do... i win sh1t prety damn cheap

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

C-Town, OH USA

Post Number: 965
anyone ever tried one of them ebay snipers? i see em all the time but never knew how they worked

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 245
i would never link my bank account to paypal thats just stupid.. once you do they have the right too take out money without your permission ive talk to 3 people that got burnt that way.. they got payment sent the item out and the buyer said it wasnt as described so he ask to ship it back and he'll refund his money so he waited for it to be returned nevr came so he didnt refund his money the buyer reported him ebay sided with the buyer and they took out the money from his bank account.. i only used a credit card witch has pertection for that crap... then i read about other stuff so i just got rid of paypal all together.. if i ever need it again ill just reactivate it

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2634
I Would make them return the package with insurance and signature req. and prove it was shipped and signed with tracking number...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us