Got copper????

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4755
zup peeps??? well yesterday ups visited me i got a kicker kx2500.1 and 75ft of knunkonceptz 0 gauge wire... 50ft silver and 25ft blue.... i already got 2 runs of 0 gauge cable in my car... so im doubling the runs to 4 runs... 2 for - and 2 for + i think its gonna be really nice :-)

the extra 25ft its going for a custom project for a chrysler.... if u all want some pics when i get done with the installations juzz said so :-)

oh by the way it looks like the 2 runs of wire that i currently got its the max i can fit tru the firewall... i guess im gonna have to run it under the car :-( but no worrys everything its gonna come real nice :-)

Upload
Upload

and in my home theater sub it sounded like someting inside.. so i did some unistalling... and i saw my home theater 8 inch sub and ummm it looks alot diferent from other woofers...

Upload

Upload

Upload

as u can see on my home 8 inch sub... the subs motor its alil weak and small.... but as u can see it looks like they juzz add a magnet witout putting it inside the motor umm i think its only to increase the Bl of the woofer and get a bigger magnet field...

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 529
damn 75 feet, thats like a solid 250 bucks, but hey, more power to ya.....

no pun intended

Gold Member

Post Number: 4757
yeah i spend around that but on my truck will be 100 ft ... 25 ft its each run and in total there are 4 runs soe ummm 25ftx4= 100ft :-)

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1207
All this for the PGs or are you running something new?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4759
im pulling 2640 rms wort of watts but im adding another 1800 rms and juzz a red top on the cargo and umm stock alt and no dimming at all :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 4761
bump

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 530
why does each run need 25 ft, ur truck must be really long, or....?

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11395
so are the 4 runs 2+ & 2- separate wires or are all 4 + wires ??????......

Gold Member

Post Number: 4763
2 - and 2 + no damage voltage drop wat so ever oh and its in a stock 100 amps alt...

and umm i want 25 ft for each run cuz u know wat if i move the amp further away and shyt like that so i want to make sure i will have some good @ss cable.:-)

OMG get their anl fuse holders.. i bought mine but did not took pics and that shyt its BIG

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2613
"im pulling 2640 rms wort of watts but im adding another 1800 rms and juzz a red top on the cargo and umm stock 100A alt and NO DIMMING at all"

Silver Member
Username: Ccdoggy

Post Number: 114
That other Magnet is to resist/oppose the magnetic field to make it so you can have it near a CRT TV. if that wasent there you would need to place the sub like 3 feet away do the magnetic field dosent effect the picture.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4765
wats so funny killa???

yes im pulling 2640 watts rms clean power no clipping out of my system... that was tested inside my car...

oh yeah steve on th ebox its says magnetic shield or shyt like that...

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 4209
just so you know lil rob you dont got copper!

thats copper clad aluminum so its only 10% copper

Gold Member

Post Number: 4768
yeah dude but its copper too and thats wat matters
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us