Should i use rear fill

Bronze Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Post Number: 92
if i take out my rear fill will this allow more bass to go into the cabin of my car? there 6x9 holes. i have 2 12'' AQSD2.5s and i can fold down the seat but it is still kind of sealed off.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 2581
Usually people ask this because of imaging purposes, but you want bass to enter the cabin. I would get some aero ports, cut 2 circles and stick the ports in, not for tuning or anything, just so that the bass can enter the cabin. It'll give it a clean look. And ports doesn't have to be long. My bro did that long time ago, it was nice and looked clean.

Gold Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1230
Putting the seat down doesn't allow direct air flow between cabin and trunk? What kind of a car is it?

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 543
^ same question, i have an altima, i put the seats down and turn my box so the sub faces me, big difference.

Gold Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1231
Yeah, mine gets louder with seats down.

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 678
i did my first trunk instal last weekend, and the 6x9's are out and when u turn it up its hard to breath, its louder now than when it was in my hatch camaro

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 12508
don't use rearfill. also take out your rear deck and port your box where the rear deck is. it will get insanely loud.

Silver Member
Username: Quig

PgH, PA US

Post Number: 361
Well i have a 91 lumina, seat dont come down.. so i flipped it up took out 2 bolts, seat flips down now, turned the subs around... and cut out a little bit of the what ever the bull sheit is lol... and it got way louder...so if ur saying its sealed off, just cut a line threw it and fold it up or something.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

My 1 12 Atom...

Post Number: 11390
x2 ^^^^...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
well the seats fold all the way down, but the box is kinda of big and it gets a little louder but not that much louder. i took out my 6x9s and it did not rattle as much and i think it was a little louder. i dont even need them. theres so much bass u cant even hear the rear ones anyways. but what are you saying about the aero ports? take a tube and go from the port to the hole of the 6x9s? have a pic of it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
its a 99 cutlass by the way
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us