Good Hatchbacks

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1830
there is like no good hatchbacks n e more..i think...i mean the yaris is kinda ugly, the fit is like a mini minivan...arg..lol

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1740
rsx's and celica's are nice. but those are a little different from the models your talking about i think...

Silver Member
Username: Loudblazer

El reno, Ok

Post Number: 105
get a dodge magnum srt-8. Hatchback and fast!

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Future 15 Wanger!!, Wisconsin

Post Number: 1833
when i get a car i have to go for maximum MPG

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 655
crx all da way good on gas and one badazz spl car

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 624
Mini Cooper.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

F uck fuckid... Fi Audio

Post Number: 1741
^^never thought of that. nice little cars...

some more would be a civic si (i'd love one of those...) and vdub gti/r32

Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 2
You could always get a....Honda Hybrid. I know it lookz ugly, but it looks betta than a yaris and fiat or kown as fit in America.

99+miles to the gallon

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 662
hyndai tiberon i dont know how to spell it

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1260
I like the yaris and the celica looks girly to me. my ex had one and I didnt like driving it b/c I though it was girly.

get a old civic hatch. I love those

Silver Member
Username: Longbluesquid

Post Number: 144
old civic si or scion xa or xb

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 1009
i have a focus hatch :-)

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 668
plymouth sundance ftw

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1184
Do as you please, but I am going after the Magnum R/T! I know it will get loud, plus a hemi!!

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 341
eclipse gsx!

Gold Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1227
Volkswagen GTIMkV!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 542
Honda civic Si Hatchback, they stop making them on 2004, a friend of mine have one, it is nice.

Silver Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 250
300zx ftw

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1232
Si hatchback was lastly built in '05 and those were nice. 350zx though? Can you even fit car audio in it?

Silver Member

OK

Post Number: 251
not 350, 300zx

its a 2 seater of course ;P

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1233
ohh that older one...those are cool. I thought he was only talking about new ones though.

Silver Member

OK

Post Number: 252
id rather have one of those than anything else listed..

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 554
yea teh civic si 2005 are pretty fats to me n my friend takes his dads to teh club last summer and always shifting at 8 rmp we got it up to 136 and stil had another gear to go.. but yea therenot bad for hondas i actually liek that one and i dont liek ny hondas at all besides that one.. but yea nice cars and pretty fats for a 4 cyl. oh and eagle talon those sound nice wiht systems my friends tomy just got a tiburon from his mom it is a long a.s story to tell so i aint gona unless u guys wana knnwo i have a pic of it to . it has custom interior black with 17's kinda gayy rims thoough bodykit nos, and his system witch is soundstream tarantulas wiht ma amp it sounds so nice and it is prolly the loudest system ive heard yet , no lie i have to liek plug my ears soemtimes on teh liek low bass or w/e i aint sure if its low or hi lol..

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2610
Out of all of them i seen id personnaly pick the magnum. But im not a hatchback person....

What about a Malibu Maxx?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3753
eclipse

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 234
rx7. supra. GEO METRO.

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 850
^^^^"when i get a car i have to go for maximum MPG"

The Dodge Magnum with the HEMI will run on 4 cyliders when you are put puting around and then all 8 will kick on when you mash the pedal to the floor. This is old technology that Caddilac tried years back and had problems with but Dodge claims they have perfected it. It works wonders for MPG... Just thought you should know that. 4cyl economy with 8cyl HEMI power!!! This technology is coming out more and more in new cars. There are others with this technology but the Magnum was suggested in this tread and then someone complained about MPG so I just wanted to let you in on the info that if driven like a grandma, you could get Honda Civic economy with V8 power when you want it. JMO

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 338
SPLcraZe4Life160db Bass N Yo Face- um about that comment you made yesterday, 99+miles to the gallon, refering to the Hybrid Honda Civic. I dont know what you meant to say but the most you can get with in one of those is 51mpg...and thats really pushing it.

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1234
He said it's really ugly, so I think he meant the 100% electric car (honda insight?)lol Honda hybrid looks pretty much like other honda vehicles.

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 341
oh word...my fault,my fault

Gold Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 1069
i got a Roush Focus hatch cleanest one i seen

Bronze Member
Username: Iamabadperson777

Janesville, Wisconsin US

Post Number: 86
mr. skullz has the right idea go for the eclipse gsx gets around 25-30 which isnt terrible but there is better. but its got good box room and is fast and AWD

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 524
the 2001-2005 si's have the weirdest shifters ever...haha just if anyone was wondering

yea check out the mini cooper s....ONLY consider it if you can get the turbo s, bc if you cant, then theyre kinda que*r, but the turbo s's are very fast and one 12" would get very loud. Get one that looks like the italian job ones, those are sick

^^^haha yea i guess i cant say queere

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 525
edit: "very fast" --- haha not to mislead you...not rediculously quick, but they scoot man

but yea defly check out some 300zx's or somethin, get one with like 200k miles from a southern state (south bc itll hopefully have a clean body) and just drop a new RB26DET in it (bought with like 35k miles from japan) and that would be one of the sweetest cars on the road

Silver Member

Cleveland

Post Number: 528
haha last post i promise, the 2nd gen eclipses (95-99) are generally unreliable. My brother's had like 117k miles when my dad bought it for like 4 grand, and in the past 3 years (now 135k miles) hes dropped like $5k on new cat convert, all new exhaust tires, tierods, and a bunch of other random things that are pricey bc its from japan

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 453
82 and up Camaro. Mine gets soooo loud of just one 10", it's quite impressive. Or a foxbody mustang. a friend of mine has one, and it gets really loud too.

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1239
If we're talking about sound alone, I still think there's nothing like the civic hatchbacks from the 90's. The more circular the car is, the better and I think those are as close as they got to having a circular vehicle lol

Before my friend totalled his, we threw in a pair of ancient 2000 series 12" MTXs with a 4ch 350W(352W birthsheet) kicker amp and it was sooo loud!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us