HU volume problem

Bronze Member
Username: Mwyant19

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 55
i bought/installed a Jensen VM9511TS the other day and after abt. 3 days it started going back to volume 25 every time i turn off my car and turn it back on. its a pain in the ace to have to turn it back down every time so that my sub doesnt start bumpin my face off. im also having problems with my power/alternator. do you think these problems are related or is there somethin i can do to fix the HU volume while i wait for my new alt and big 3. oh by the way, i didnt start this thread to hear ppl dog on jensen products, its cheap and has tons of functions and works perfectly other than the damnn volume resetting!

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4191
damn, you already said don't dog jensen products. leaves me out of this one.

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 56
yah, thanks

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1501
dude i have a lower class jensen screen and mine does/did that idk what i did but now it goes to 9 whenever i turn it on.... its just jensen i guess

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 57
hey i was just surfing the net and i found this dude that told me how to fix it. i havent tried it yet but he says to "set the volume to where you want it, and push in the volume knob for about 2 seconds or until you hear 2 beeps. then it will start there whenever the car comes on. " this makes sense becuz i have prolly accidentally held down the volume while turnin it way up to bump. im gona try it tomorrow on the way to school and ill post whether it works or not

Bronze Member

Arlington, Texas Usa

Post Number: 63
yah it worked just like i said, but i believe the volume level has to still be displayed for it to save. (when you change the volume it is displayed for a few seconds at the bottom of the screen, then goes away) just push in the volume knob and hold for a second or 2 and u hear 2 beeps... problem solved
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us