DD pricing?

Silver Member
Username: Liqdfire3

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 213
anyone know the price of the 1510 and the 2510?

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 1180
$142 and $208

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 204
what about delayed from hornets nest... is that deal still going on?

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1698
I can get u a pair of 2515s and a PA A3000db for $500ish. Let me kno or email me jordanleesingleton@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 214
cant do 15's. but i will be interested in the PA A3000DB. i want 3 10's dual 2 ohm. preferably the 2510. they are going in a single cab truck. so they should get plenty loud off that amp. i ahve the PA A2400DB but something happened to it a while back and it doesnt push my subs anymore. still powers on fine but it doesnt power the subs. let me know if you can get some of the 2510's. and i will hop on them in the next week. building a box for them friday. will post pics.

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 215
how do i get in touch with hornet's nest?

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 329
hornetsnest2k3@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 216
i emailed him earlier. how long does it usually take for him to respond?

Silver Member
Username: Reppinqc

Charlotte, NC USA

Post Number: 342
he will prolly get back to you today...just give it some time...check ur email lata and he will prolly have gotten u by then

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 685
hes pretty quick with me

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 217
jordansingleton i got your email bro. i hit you back too so check your mail. hornetsnest hasn't gotten back to me yet, but its cool. i will give him a couple days. thanks guys. its good to actually get some help around here. there has been alot of posts with questions but most responses are g@y mo+her fu<ker$ who just flame on people. its good to see people who will help us noobs out. lol.

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 219
well hornetsnest got back to me today and from what he said, he wont be able to get DD subs for about 2 months. he said they are going through some changes right now and they are waiting for the new lines to come out. so those are out the window. i am waiting on a reply from him concerning some atomic 10's and a nice amp to power them with. anyone have any experience with atomic 10's? they will be sealed tho. cant go ported.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2260
just go 2 12s ported over 3 10s sealed... or 1 15s ported

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1521
jb and rovin use atomics... btw u cant go wrong w/ atomic

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 220
i wish i could go 2 12's ported. but its in a single cab truck. so thats out of the question. unless there is some other way other than a blow through to fit a ported box behind my seat without losing 8-10 inches of leg room.

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 221
ok guys im gettin frustrated. so here is the bottom line. maybe someone else can come up with a better plane than i can. i have $1700 to play with. already have a 0/1 wiring kit. alt is gonna be 380 shipped so that brings me down to 1320 for subs, amp, extra battery and some more 0/1 for the big 3. box is 3.5 cu.ft. sealed. looking for sql. mounting depth is limited to under 7 inches. let the suggestions fly!!!!

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1709
depends on how much room u got behind the seat(top/bottom depth, height, width)....I've made a descent sized ported for 1 15(like 3cuft.) and it only took up like 1/2 of teh space behind the seat...

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 222
yeah i tried gettin a guy to build me a box local but he wanted almost 200 just for the box. not carpeted or anything. if i could find a local guy to build me one for cheaper i would. but its highly unlikely. anyways, i have a diagram to show you how much room i have to deal with. gimme a couple minuted to download it.

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 223
Upload

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 224
bump

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1710
I got u man...b checkn ur email here shortly.

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 225
cool bro i appreciate it. will do

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1714
u've got mail.

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 227
you came up with 5.4 cu.ft. with the dimensions i gave you?

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 228
ok. nevermind. just read the email again. yeah i got like 3.6 before displacement total internal volume. i just dont know how i would port the box. i would do 2 10's but the port is the issue.

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 229
maybe if i ran the port long ways across the bottom like 30 inches wide x 2 inches tall x 4 inches deep. dunno if that would work but its a shot.

Gold Member

DiRtY 5oUtH ...

Post Number: 1715
another email..

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 230
yeah i cant do the port like that. oh well. i will stick with sealed. thanks tho bro. i will be building the box friday so i will definitely post up some pics bro.

Silver Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 651
Liqdfire, what kind of truck is this going into?

I would like to put a ported box behind the seat of my reg cab ford, but man the calculations are just killing me. I would use aeros, and probably same box design as you, but don't know how exactly to do the calculations.

I'll probably end up taking the same route as you and just go sealed.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2621
Just out of curiousity... ive seen this hornests nest stuff going on forever.. has anyone got anything from them yet? i havnt seen any posts like that..

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 242
why cant you run a 3" port along the outside top of the box? you can port that box get 2 stroker 10's the mounting depth is only 7" $300 a pair on ebay and find a 3000- 4000 watt amp 2 sundown 1500 strapped would be good

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 243
text/richtextUpload
stroker pro.rtf (71.6 k)

you will have enough airspace for 2 of em

Silver Member

Lee high acres, Florida

Post Number: 231
Skie S take some measurements bro and make a rough drawing with them and send it to my email and i can make you a 3d model. i can include a cutsheet as well.
liqdfire4755@aol.com

Kevin.....thanks for the input bro, but i decided to go sealed with three 10" type r's off a PA A3000DB. should wang pretty nice. and i can't do a port along the top of my box because i dont have alot of space between the ends of my box and the walls of the truck. i would at least need 3 inches.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us