DB toy from Walmart

Bronze Member
Username: Mesodumm

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 15
Hey has anyone else tried the db tester from Walmart, I bought one just to see if it works and it goes to 130 and that is it, let me know! Thansk

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 2347
In my opinion it's a huge waste of money.

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 200
yeah i bought one last year, mine goes to 128 and no more. i only have 2 kicker comp 15s but tried in my friends tahoe with 3 L7's and that should deff do more then my system. but both read 128 even.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 552
well i doubt that cuz myen goes to 137. somethign i dont rrber cu zmy system is no longer working cuz of my amp. but my friend dustin go 134.7 with 2 ma audio xl 10's in is beretta, but those htings are so off its crazty they will read liek 80-90 and not even hav enoise on, and if u blow in thm as hard as you can it will go as far as it will. my bro showed me that

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 513
spelling FTL. lol ^^^

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 556
dam i always f.ck up my spelling cuz im in a hurry . what does ftw mean ive been wondering..

Bronze Member
Username: Mesodumm

Dewey, Az Usa

Post Number: 20
Don't know FTL or FTW maybe a slang don't know! Never learned! Seen Stats on subs with differant setups but 134 out of 2 10" what was powering them? I guess things like this is what confuse me! I have 2 M3MOJO 12" tuned 38hz with 1500 watts down fire into solid 45 reflection plate. Took video with camera the other day and stuff is flying off dash, seats, water bottle half full is splashing violently out opening, put my gatorade on roof and it is being bouced 2 to 3 inched then fall off. Then watched video the other day of huy said he hit 140 or something and his had half air flow of mine, and his stuff in car was just steadily moving on seats, my Bro-n-law was with me put lil' wyte and young jock on and you almost can not breath chest feels like exploding. yet this stupid $24 meter says 130 and that is it. Where can you find a real meter in Arizona?? does anyone know???

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4196
ftl = for the loss
ftw = for the win

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 849
AudioControls EPIC-160 is a 160 SPL capable meter. FTW

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 680
"In my opinion it's a huge waste of money."

correct lol, seriously a waste mine broke while testing 1 time, bass test up to 144 somethin and got stuck on it,and turned off back on didnt work and then new bttery still didnt work lol

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4931
did lilrob make yet another name? lol jk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us