Arsenal Box Specs?

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 431
Well, I need to redesign a box for my 2 10" arsenals...and I can't find and of the specs for the sub, nor any of the suggestions for sq. ft and stuff. Anyone have any ideas?

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1493
3 cubes 33-35hz

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1244
3 cubes (after disp.) @ 32 Hz. I had mine tuned to 28, 32 and 34 hz and 32 sounded the best IMO

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

Post Number: 1495
dammit andrew my design was fine!!! lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 432
what about ported, what kind of port you be using>

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
Also, what are all the websites that design the box for you properly... Gives you a lay out of how long each piece is and everything.. colored all nicely...can't find it anywhere

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 4169
http://subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp

Silver Member

Post Number: 435
Thanks..
2 things...

Is displacement .6 cubic feet. Doesnt sound right but for some reason i remember that number?? Anyone know (10" Arsenal)

Also, if that is correct, this box has to be 11 by 28 by whatever, but this seems really messed up with the port...what am i doing wrong...
http://subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=28&Eh=11&Dia=4&Xmax=20.5&Vd=.6 &NumW=2&Vb=3&Fb=32&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=0

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 2293
I don't know where you got the .6 from, but I would think it is .06 which messed up your box dimensions. Also, plug in 28 for width instead of 19, and your box will be more suitable. Can you go any larger than 11" high?

Silver Member

Post Number: 440
much more disirable...thanks...

haha, i knew .6 didnt sound right...I'm still not sure what it actually is but thats a good guess.

And No, i cant get any more than 11 inches high. I drive a mercury sable and i am going to sneak the box in through the back seats which fold down. honostly 11 inches is pushing it...its gonna be a forcefull fit but i didnt wanna go any small because of the subs needed space to fit. If i can figure out a design for this box...its going to be very goofy haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
anyone have the real displacement?

10" arsenal

Silver Member

Post Number: 455
didnt bump:-)

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 245
Mike, I have my 2 10 arsenals at 1.5cuft per chamber at 32hz. They sound great for 10's. Sorry don't have displacement.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1252
what did I say justin? ^^^^ 3 cubes at 32 just like my man paul said. get to steppin with your 33-35Hz. haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
sso did you make two seperate chambers paul? 2 ports?

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 412
I just made a box with 2 separate chambers and 2 ports and REGRETED IT! I sold that 3 days later, and am finishing up my current one, see pix on my other thread, its a mono chamber and 1 big port tuned to 33HZ. If you are interested, I can make you a box, just let me know frequency and how many cu. ft.

Silver Member
Username: Stamant

LA, FL USA

Post Number: 246
Yes, two seperate chambers and 2 ports. People who listen can't believe I only have tens.

Silver Member

Post Number: 457
Love to hear that paul...i think i might do that, because i need the ability to actually have them seperate because i only have a small hole in my trunk. So doing it seperate means i could build two boxes and combine them in the trunk!!!!

Johm why did you regret it so much?

Silver Member

Post Number: 459
trying to build a box per sub, in order to make up for the wierdness of my trunk. I have a very large trunk, only the two holes are really messed up. Its a sedan, so if i have two options to get it....

Going behind the seats it needs to be under 11 tall and 28 wide...and like 40 something long...

going in through the trunk it would have to be 29 long by 12 wide by 16 height.

The space in the trunk is huge, but if i want to have both subs up against the seat, the two boxes next to each other, with subs facing toward the seats...i would need under 36 long...15 high and 45 long

I hope that makes sense...i tried to take pictues but one its to dark and two my old box is in the way

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
my posts arent bumping:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 461
http://www.subwoofertools.com/forum/ported-box.asp?Ew=17&Eh=11&Dia=4&Xmax=17.25& Vd=.1&NumW=1&Vb=1.5&Fb=32&Qts=&Vas=&Fs=&CE=0

How about two of these?

Silver Member
Username: J_c_wheeler8

Columbus, IN United States

Post Number: 415
mono chamber means more airspace and 1 port is just better, I learned from Logan.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us