Warlord or Atomic 5000.1?

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2306
http://www.atomicspeakers.com/5000.html

Same specs as warlord..i think its the same amp different case... which one sells for cheaper?

Silver Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 531
How much does the Atomic 5000 run?

Kevin

Gold Member

151.9db Dail... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2308
Not sure.. but they both look nice... I dont know the prices of either of them... But i could sure use 4 of these.... :-) Or do you think that would be a bit to much on the 9515's daily? lol

Gold Member

A-ToWn, 152-153db Da... My wangers b...

Post Number: 2323
What the prices? Anyobdy??????

^Keep this bumped!!.... im seriously looking into these... they look sweet... make the kicker Zx2500.1's i was looking at look obsolite...are these good quality... i heard they were... are they the same? Same maker different heatsink?

Silver Member
Username: Joebruce

U.S.A.

Post Number: 577
I think Jordan Singleton can get the hook up on Atomic,hit him up.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 2001
Adassa makes the Warlord. As for which one sells cheaper... I have no clue... The Warlord really excells with higher voltage and is stable at 16 and 18 volts.

Here's the specs...

1 x 1600W @ 4 ohm
1 x 2700W @ 2 ohm
1 x 3400W @ 1 ohm (12V)
1 x 5000W @ 1 ohm (14V)
1 x 5900W @ 1 ohm (16V)
1 x 7500W @ 1 ohm (18V)

The board isn't the same as the 5000.1, but is very similar. If you are looking into something like the warlord look at Cactus Sounds... Everyone will be like WHAT???

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... crazydbs.com

Post Number: 4491
u cant get cactus here they will nto ship them tho.. they are only for use in europe...

and yes the adassa and the atomic are the same except for some caps i beilve

Gold Member

Post Number: 2326
I need to find out which goes for cheaper.... and YES i can get the Warlords still.. but i have to buy a minimum of 5 in order to get him to ship to USA i think... The cactus 5k is pretty much the same thing as the atomic and warlord to... whichever i can get 4 of them for the cheapest i will prolly be down for it... I need to find pricing before i go about upgrading my power system... If i get these im going with a 16V system. Although i prolly should go with 16V either way i go about it... And just regulate the power as neccicary... Then eventually get 2 more 9515's and change the config on my current ones.... strap 2 amps togethor and push each pair at 10K 2ohm..... at first i would run each VC on its own amp at 1ohm.... so 4x5900RMS@1ohm at first :-) Ill find out the potential of these subs...but i think that might blow them for sure on a daily setup.... So thats why adding the 2 more subs and new configs for the 2ohm strapped would be better.... instead of 11800rms PER SUB it would be 5000rms per sub.... daily.... 4 of these on 4 9515's... should get me some high numbers for daily SQL right :-) 155db~?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2002
More than 155 with a good install... I think you're getting in over your head though. a 16 volt system is completely unpractical for a daily driver... think about what you're doing before you do this... stick with 14 volts

Gold Member

Post Number: 2327
I know... but i kinda want the loudest daily system i can possible get.... if i go with this way....... its going to take alot longer.... but if i stay on a 14V system its only going to take 1\2 as long... either way its going to be quiet a while before i get it all done..... do they make 300A 16V H\O's?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2328
I WANT TONNNNNNS OF POWER and still only use 1 ALT. since nobody can tell me where i can go to get the brackets.... i been since had the money for the brackets and alt.... spent it since nobody was helpful on that part... If i had 2 300A 14.5V alt... i would be fine... but think about it.... 16V system cost less then adding a second alt..... and you get more power out of it..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2329
BTW reece, the board is the same i think check out this link and then look at the atomic and Cactus...

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Atomic_5000.1/

Gold Member

Post Number: 2330
Atomic 5000.1

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Atomic_5000.1/inside1.jpg

Adassa Warlord

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Adassa_Audio_The_Warlord/inside1.jpg

Cactus

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Cactus_Sounds_Team_Cactus_5kw/inside1.jpg

Gold Member

Post Number: 4492
killa if yoru going that high u should be thinkin of going with the atomic 7000.1

same as the 5000 but with steroids to push another 2000 but hey its underated so its actually close to 3000 more thanhttps://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/346995.html
Warlord or Atomic 5000.1? the 5000.1

heres the specs so u can get some thinking

* Digital mono block amplifier
* Dual MOS-FET power supplies
* Efficiency over 90%
* RMS power handling---2000w @ 4 ohms @14.4V
* RMS power handling---4000w @ 2 ohms @14.4V
* RMS power handling---7000w @ 1 ohms @14.4V
* Signal-to-noise ratio > 95dB
* Phase shift 0-180 degree
* subsonic filter: 10-60Hz
* lowpass filter: 35-300Hz
* Input sensitivity: 200mV -6V
* Bass remote controller with telephone wire & click volume & blue LED
* 3 way protection: over voltage, speaker short & thermal overload
* Total harmonic distortion:< 0.1%
* Continuously variable 0 -- 18dB Bass Boost
* Built - in variable 0 -- 18dB per octave x'over
* Power Consumption < 660 A
* Size: 34.25" x 10.60" x 2.60

Gold Member

Post Number: 4493
wtf i dint put that link and the warlord or atomic question wtf....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4494
oh by the way its close to 10k rms at 1 ohm at 18 volts :-) .5ohm ummmm we cant disscus this that its classified :-)

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 1988
You're gonna need a crazy charging system if you want to run that kind of power in a daily driver or you're gonna need tons of batteries and when you're done driving a nice charger to put the batts back into peak shape.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2332
Well rob, i ussally turn the radio off when im about 10 minutes from home so it can get some juice back, may not be much but i dont ever kill the batterys to bad. I would probally have 4-8 16V HC2400's if i could... do they make those in 16V?

But kingrob, i was talking about each amp on its own VC, or strap to of them togethor for 2 amps 1 subs... series VC.. so that would be 10K at more like 14.5V right? im pretty sure thats how thats rated?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4495
4x5900RMS@1ohm

^^^ thats wat u posted killa...

to be honest theres no way u can keep up with such power... thats over 2000 amps or current...theres no way u can get that much power in your truck no even if u had a suburban... take alook at steve meade his running close to 13000 and he cant even keep up with the power he only uses the 13000 when hes competing or when hes making one of his video.. at daily driving hes probably using about 4000-6000 watts max...

u car wont even handle 10,000 with the demand... it can handle it but with tons of clipping and ull have to make your amps be at around at least 4 ohms to push that amounts ul need dual alternators... and tons of battery to back that up and yeah tons of runs of 0 gauge that will beimpossible to run that many runs on your car...

20,000 watts um ur talking about the power from pioneer with his own generator on his own truck with tons of batteries :-)......

Gold Member

Post Number: 4496
also everytime u go up.... the resistance of everything in the world to stop you from going where u want goes up as well.... 5k rms its a heel of power for daily driving and u want 10k rms keep in mind ull be adding only 3dbs....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2001
There's no such thing as a a 16volt HC 2400 but there is the HC 16V.

http://kinetikaudio.com/hc16v.asp

Gold Member

Post Number: 2335
Thanks rob, i knew they had some type of 16V battery i wasnt sure if they had the same line as the 14V batterys but in 16V.. but i know they had some type of 16V kinetik.

And kingrob.....

1 x 5900W @ 1 ohm (16V) (16V system like i was thinking on upgrading to)

4x5900@1ohm on 16V 1 amp per coil....YES i know i wont see all of that expeccialy with 4 of those amps on the power system...... but i will see somthing close if im running the 16V system like i kinda want... im still planning out the perfect system with upgrading possibilities....hence so many threads asking about comparing what to what lately with me......

SO far what ive came up with is a 16V charging system on about 8 of those 16V kinetiks.. still have to look into 16V alternators...

2 DD9515's on 4 of those amps... atomic\cactus\warlord any of them should be fine. And later upgrade to 4 9515's all with .5ohm or 2ohm VC's so i can run each at 1ohm.... with the 4.... but for the 2 subs i think i would run each on its own VC.. but thinking about it thats way to much power for the 9515 daily so i would probally strap 2 amps togethor and push the sub at 2ohms with the gains turned down.....but i am still not sure yet... when i find out the final system plans and pricing ill post plans..... its a dream system that will slowly come into place...and once its done ill prolly go with a new system.....LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 4497
well killa... u dont need special 16 volt alternators u wil need an outboard voltage regulator (iraggi alternator have one) that u can select the voltage from the alternator well any alternator...

5krms its the most acceptable and its between acceptable and crazyness..... going more than 5krms its useless... unles your ocmpeting and going for the big ones....

i know is a dream killa my dream will be a pioneer truck but instead of their pioneers amps and subwoofers i will like atomic apxxx subwoofers and atomic 7000.1 amps...

killa dont concetrate in the power... u have to concetrate in your system... a system consist of signal+power+charging+box+car=signal...

dont juzz focus mainly on power... why u dont try to experiment with some boxes...charging.. and maybe the signal or music.. like your headunit sometimes swapping headunits can give u and extra db's...

killa u should be thinkin of gettin an audiobahn 7 equilizer thats the one pete from team toxic bass use... u could find your trucks resonant frequensy.. and try to boost it alil and tweak your sound for better imaging and loudness....

kill aif your going with that much power u have in mind and ur thinkin of swaping subs why u juzz dont get 2 atomic apxx????

2 15's are doing 160+ dbs' with about 20,000 watts cheack atomic website for the video and all that stuff but im not saying u will hit those numbers... but definetely will be better than those dd's the apxx are 10k rms compared to a 2.5k rms sub :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2342
I see what your saying and all, but i do eventually want to get into competeting for world records. I want to be known by lots of people b4 my time is up... who knows when that is? lol

But my thought.. for now i have the 2 DD's and i know they cant handle all that power daily so it would be adjusted acordingly. If space was the issue then yes i would go with the atomics but 4 9515's over 2 atomic 15's..... no way that will be better. I also heard that sub is also a one note wonder. I want the system to be competition grade in a daily setup. Its alot to think about but i will sit here one day and type out my complete thought on it.... it will take about a hour or so for me to include every concept and spec into it... and to make it completly understanderable... I also would want to give the setup the cleanest of clean power possible at those levels. I would have eq's on every amp, i will use a olliscope or however its spelled to check the SQ performance on various freq. to make sure it is still within a good standing. I would use line drivers where neccicary so that the amps gain doesnt have to be turned up at all. In a way the system i am thinking about would be basically impossible to get into clipping... unless the power source gets to low. VERY COMPLICATED

Gold Member

Post Number: 2014
16v is still insanely unpractical. I'm telling you to stick with 14 v and a couple of Z1a's. Keep the other two amp can be hooked up when you need to compete... but daily if you go with 12,000 RMS you will be deaf within the month. Not to mention, like Rob said there's no way you will be able to get a charging system to keep yp with that amount of power. Be crazy, but be rational.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2020
"but daily if you go with 12,000 RMS you will be deaf within the month"

Keep this in mind Killa because it's very true.I have already noticed my hearing has gotten quite a bit worse and it seems like my ears are always popping and things sound a little faded to me :-(

Gold Member

Post Number: 2021
Remember,with great power comes great responsibility.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2343
Thanks for the advice... and yes i know about the going deaf part.... my system causes hearing damage already just not as much as it would if i did that... i never play my music for very long so i should not have a problem charging the system back up. I listen to maybe one song then turn it back down for a while.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2344
But even if i dont upgrade to a 16V system.. think about it.... 3K per sub...... Quad 15" Wangin!

Gold Member

Post Number: 4500
I want to be known by lots of people b4 my time is up...

killa u said that...

well to be in that situition u juzz dont need to spend 100,000 on equipment abd then ur unforgetable... u need to do someting else too...

look at mark potts hes or was the world champion with 2 type r's.... look at steve meade with all his installs... his installs was wat made him unforgetable... the scott from pioneers... he juzz dont bought a whole cr@p of car audio stuff and put it in a truck... he made a full install then he went to the big boys then he got sponsored by pioneer... thats wat make them so unforgetable and remebered not juzz... buy 10,000k worth of equipment and be remembered as the car with the expencier system......

to be remembered u have to have lots of knoledge... and stand forwat u wanna be... take a look at some guys at the other forums where competitors real competitors are... they know wat cactus are... they know wat a neo sig are... they even make their own subwoofers they have knoledge and everything to be remembered by a few...

if u want to be remembered try to go with a single sub set up with some 3k rms of power and try to be in the 155 for burps :-) then ull see somepeople that will talk abotu u...

Gold Member
Username: Bump05

CashMoney, 15 Hd3 USA

Post Number: 1064
i can get the atomic 5000.1 for 750 shipped bnib

Gold Member

Post Number: 2345
2 for 1400? :-) lol

Rob, what i want to do is get the LOUDEST SQL daily setup in the world and be remembered for that, not just straight burps, because honestly... i kinda find that pointless.... its gunna be lots and lots of trial and error but ill eventually get it as long as i keep enough free time and funds..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4507
so u think u will beat steve meade???? and all the pros???

steveamde didnt got where he is right now juzz because he got tons of power and4 18's :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2362
I plan on it... but deff not anytime soon... and probally not with just 4 15's... Ill probally be doing somthing like 2-4 18's and 2-4 15's along with 2-4 12's and 2-4 10's when im doing better then half the pros... but i kno its not going to happen soon....lots of testing and equiptment to get still...probally a new ride to fit it all to... but all in all... im probally going to be using more then i plan and spend like 3-4x what the ride is worth on the system alone... i already know its not happening over night or during the first 100 installs... LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 4508
killa do you know the tesm cancellation on car audio??? if ur going with that set up cancellation its going to occur big time taking you lots of spl and sq :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2363
I know about it but it wont affect me on the way i plan on doing it :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2364
i mean it will... but barely noticable what so ever.... its just gunna be straight loud at every note it hits... while sounding great still

Gold Member

Post Number: 4509
well teknically as i see on some graph it will affect big time.... u should go with lots of smaller subs instead of goign withdiferent sizes...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2369
I think the reason your thinking it isnt possible is because most people would do the most "money effiecient" way...

If i go with different size subs i will be doing PLENTY of test with EVERY sub to find out its best freq. range, i want the system to get extrememly loud on the lows and even louder going up....

Plan is kinda like this....
the 2 18s will be ONLY getting 1-33Hz
the 2 15's will be ONLY getting 34-40Hz
The 2 12's will be ONLY getting 41-45hz
Kinda like that pretty much....

How would you see any sound cancelation in there? The only i can think of is when 2 or more basslines of big difference in freq occur... which i NEVER really notice in any of my music.... If anything it changes bass lines completly...never at the same time as the others.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 240
how you going to cut off indefinetly the other frequency's from each sub? don't think you can.. so no matter what ther going to play through even at a 24db slope x-over. So unless you get something that totally blocks those other freq than they will always be there just not as loud like glasswolf said get a sub that handles really well at the low end and get some midbass for the rest

Gold Member

Post Number: 2044
No sh!t. Dude, most songs don't play 33 hz and below so you would be wasting 2 18s. Most every song is 35+ hz and when you get to 40, a note a 15 can still drill, you will be running two 12s... You think that will be loud? With what you're talking about you are basically running 2 15s sometimes and 2 12s sometimes... I don't see you having much luck outbumping Steve Meade, but good luck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2375
For cutting off the freq. my thought is get eq's on for every amp and boost the DB all the way up for each freq i want and drop every other completely down. In this way the ones i dont want will play so lightly that the other subs meant to play that freq will overpower them and the others wont even be heard. And those freq. ranges were just rough guess's they will most likly be different after various testing... I want to do somthing that hasnt really been done before.... Im kinda thinking about going ALL DD for the subs now to....atleast for the 12's... 3512's...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4520
KILLA.. THERE WILLBE PEAKS... AN MORE IF UR USING AN EQ FOR EVERY SUB PAIR....... THATS MEANS WILL BE TERRIBLE SQ BEILVE ME..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2378
This is to hard to explain....without the exact plans all made out.. the whole point of this is so that EVERY FREQ will pretty much peak out... this way its loud at EVERY freq basically.. like straight SQL for EVERYTHING as long as i can pretty much keep other subs from playing while one pair is playing im pretty much straight.... BTW i also thought about adding a second EQ after the first EQ.... just to help eliminate more freq's i dont want.... drop them on one eq and do it again on the next.... so eq rca goes into other eq..then to amp... Eq. db stepping works wonders....

Gold Member
Username: B101

Everyone is ... USA

Post Number: 4265
well, I didnt read the entire post...

but ATOMIC 5krms is a beast!, also the 7krms is available...

I think someone said, that the other will gain more with higher voltage??
I dont think so! the AT5k will wake up over 14volts, and takes up to 20v out of the box, even tho they say 18v! NO MODS

give them a call....

also sounds like you need a audiocontrol eqx or some digital processors.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2429
Im going to need alot of those... but for the different sized subs... thats years from now.. im just going with 4 9515s :-) I want 2 of those amps to try these on and if i like it get another set of each
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us