Audiobahn speakers....

31t
Unregistered guest
Sup, well i recently purcahsed 1 set of audiobahn as50q 5.25" inch speakers and 1 seat of audiobahn as57pq 5x7" speakers.. Alpine 9827 head unit, profile ca1200 2 channel amp, profile ca600 4 channel amp, NO SUBS THINKIN AUDIOBAHN.... CHANGED MY MIND.. should i buy new speakers? i want nice sound .... or will i be ok..

Anonymous

Yep. I'd change them. Their sound quality sucks, and components do not last very long. I'd get better speakers, maybe take both sets back and refund or exchange and put a 5.25" or 6.25" component set, then you could put the ca 600 on subs.

31t
Unregistered guest
why dont they last very long?

Anonymous

Just the manufacture and quality of the components they use. I've seen many sets go to trash. More specifically, the drivers and voice coils are very poor for what you pay, and the cone doesn't do any better. I can't really tell you what to get instead, that's subjective, but shop around and take a good LONG listen to all your options.

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

NorthWest, Michigan USA

Post Number: 3046
try some infinity kappa perfects for components, and eclipse or image dynamics for subs if you really want good sound
then change out those amps for arc audio, or similar.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us