Somethin funny just hppened to me..

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 824
well where i live we own about an 1 1/2 acres. Anyway i was tearin up my field with my truck just driven around havin some fun and then suddenly this guy comes outta the bushes and starts walkin twards me. i turn my bass down and then he comes over and tells me he lives 4 houses down (about a quartermile everyone here owns a lota land) and my music was shakin his house and he could cleearly hear it. i felt kinda bad and said i would turn it down but he said it was cool and then i showed him how loud it really got...all he could say is damn.

i was just surprised how far away these subs could be heard. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 363
Yeah same here i was parked in a park blasting my music when i got a call from a friend that lives about 4 blocks away and he asked me if i was at the park bumping and i said yeah why and he said he could hear me way down there and thats with my L7s which according to eveyone on this forum are crap so i can picture how far a BL or BTL will be heard

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 948
i dont think L7's are crap. however i dont think there a great value especially when you could get Fi, but they do get LOUUUUUD

Silver Member
Username: Mash4kash

Lafayette, LA

Post Number: 186
L7s 15's or 12 and what amp u have on em raymond

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 1416
L7s are fairly loud, it's their sh!tty build quality and SQ that makes them suck overall.

Bronze Member
Username: Footballa

Post Number: 39
yea my buddy has some and he regrets getting them..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us