Fi SSD or audioque sd2.5 or wat yall recommend?

Silver Member
Username: Ceoofdaroc4

Post Number: 159
Ok I'm lookin 2 upgrade my L7's I want something with jus as much SPL but better sound qaulity I have 2 amps that give out 800 RMS at 2 ohms and there really givin 800 not jus claiming that... what should I get guys... I wana be like yall and become and L7 hater so show me wats good so I can see what I've been missing....

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

15 SSD Wangin, Shawano, Wis... USA

Post Number: 544
Dual 1 ohm SSD

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12079
first off u say ur pulling around 1600rms of current..i hope thats not a stock electrical system

next...if ur tight on space i would do the ssd..and call it a day...

Honestly u cant go wrong with either driver..they both are great

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
Yea its off stock electrical I dnt kno how much HO alternators cost I don't have da money and what is the big 3??? I'm only running about 1200 RMS right now tho L7's can't take the 1600 they r 10".. Ssd is cheap tho y is it so cheap how much louder r thy than the L7's I want to be heard from miles (lol) away....

Silver Member

Post Number: 545
It will be louder than an L7... cheaper, and sound better. WHat do u want 12" 15" 18"?

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
12" dual 12" so ssd is better than audioquesd.25 wat wud b best for amps and most affordable...

Silver Member

Post Number: 546
if you are getting 2 ssd's you will want to get a H O alt. Thats 1600 rms you need and i wouldnt go over 1000rms on a stock alt

Silver Member

Post Number: 547
If you dont want a H/O alt. then get a 12" Fi Q. 260 shipped i believeThose are 1000rms and you could get a kicker 1000.1 $ 280 shipped

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
How much do HO alt's cost I have a 97 mazda millenia if there 2 much I can't afford 1

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
I'm not getting a new amp ill stick with my two Audibahn A8000T's

Silver Member

Post Number: 550
Well just use 1 amp and get the 1 12" SSD or get 2 SSD's if you wanna drop $250 on an alternator

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
Oh I thought thy were a lot more than tht how much 2 install?? No I'm gettin 2 ssd's 1 would be a downgrade from my 2 L7's.. So you guys r saying ssds will be the best and loudest subs I can get from my 2 amps??? Ima jus rock out wit 2 ssd's untl I get the alternator my electrical system should be ok til I get the alt... but thts if these subs are the best and loudest for my amps...

Silver Member

Post Number: 552
u could probably install a alt. yourself. Otherwise they would r a p e you on the price to install it. Make sure you do the Big 3 too.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Http://com4.runboard.c..., Imortal Box ... Logan116600@...

Post Number: 6884
Get the SD2.5. Fu*k the SSD

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4677
get the ssd. f_ck the sd2.5 and logan for that matter...lol jk logan

you cant even say f-c - u-k on here in that order...wow but you can still say fucked

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 822
i personaly have 2 sd2.5's and they have great sq and it still hurts my ears when i turn them up all the way. the ssd would prob be a little louder but there also more expensive. i would say go with the sd2.5's cuz they get plenty loud and still have great sq. they cost less and there wont be too much difference between the 2

get the sd2.5's

and if u are on a stock electrical system u NNED to upgrade. i run 1000rms and i still get madd voltage drop when i turn it up. all the lights in my truck dim too. ive gotten drops to 11 volts. (not good)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us