Am I getting ripped off!?!?

Username: Davegens

Post Number: 1
Hey guys,

I'm considering buying 2 Alpine type R 12 inch subwoofers, enclosure included, and a Rockford fosgate 501BD amplifier, and all wiring included for $425 USD but it has been used for one year... Am I getting ripped off?

Thanks,
Dave

Silver Member
Username: Pat_l

Tucson, AZ USA

Post Number: 103
I dont know about 'ripped off' but the price is pretty steep. I would say if you could get all that for 325 to 350 you would be getting a good deal. Having been used for one year doesnt make a big differance considering with sound equipment its better to have everything broken in. Thats a good AMP, RF knows how to make AMPs.

Joey
Unregistered guest
Rockford Fosgate doesn't make anything like they used to. Don't get me wrong, they make good stuff, but the quality as dropped a touch.

sure_13
Unregistered guest
I got 2 JL 12w3v2's, in a sealed box, with a Kenwood 1000w amp (kenwood, i know, dont say anything) and all the wiring for $375. Used for one year. I got a ported box later, and it turned out really good for the price, compared to what it would have cost new. I say if it sounds good, get it. But I would try for $350 on that one!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us